Dance For Love

© 2013 Dance For Love  - All Rights Reserved

This story is meanly about the love life of Hope.

Hope's entire life has always been about dancing and her boyfriend Adam of 3 years. Adam was always the one controlling Hopes life, he always talks to hope about their future together .But, when she finds a boy who shares the same passion of dancing she falls for him instead of her boyfriend. Maybe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Hope Mckenzie

Age: 17 |

About: It's Hope's last year in school. Hope's a very good dancer. Her current Boyfriend is Adam the football team captain, She has fallen out of love with him. Hope is a very laid back, fun, smart and easy going person. Hope lives with her mother and father who never is home, their always on business trips. So she basically lives with her maid (Diana) and butler (Pete). Hope is trying to get into college for dancing even though she is smart, she wants to become a professional dancer one day. Hopes best friends are twins Ally and Aj she known them since birth.

Name: Adam Jones |

Age: 17 |

About:  Adams the captain of the football team. He's hope boyfriend of 3 years, he loves Hope but also fools around with other girls. He lives with both of his parents who support everything he does. Adam isn't the smartest in the bunch, good thing he's good in football because that can help get him in college.

Name: Ally && Aj Harden |

Age: 17 |

About: Then both are really into tennis. they have a personal trainer who helps them almost everyday. Their parents are really proud of them, they do everything in their power to see that the twins get what they want.

Name: Jaden Smith |

Age: 17 |

About: Jaden is a awesome dancer. He is new to my school. Jaden is definitely a cutie. He already has alot of girls surrounding him in his first week of school, he also has alot of haters. Jaden sames like a secretive person. I dont know much about him but I will find out.

                                                     The beginning of the story