Chapter 18

Chapter 18

" So, how have you been? " I asked Jaden breaking the silence that was there while we were warming up.

Since we both walked in we only greeted each other and kept to ourselves. I turned the radio on so it wouldn't be so awkward and quiet.

I hadn't talk to Jaden in a while- well since our last rehearsal. I would see him in the halls laughing with his girlfriend. We would make eye contact and we would give each other a smile- nothing more, nothing less.

He seems really happy with his girlfriend, not to mention they are incredible cute together- sigh. I would wish them the best if I wasn't so jealous.

Yes, I still have a small crush on Jaden but it's fading- and I think it's for the best.

" I've been good, what about you? " He asked.

I smiled at myself as i continued to stretch my legs. I didn't know how much i missed his voice until now.

i've been horrible because your with her, and i missed you. " Same " I smiled looking up at him. He was standing up and looked as if he had finished warming up.

" That's good " he replied.

I pushed myself off of the ground and went over to the ihome and played the first song that was one of our song choices.

" So we have to pick two of these five songs today " I instructed. " and do a little choreography on them " I added.

Jaden simply nodded his head, I sighed and played the first song.

Somethin' in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself

makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms

There's Somethin' in you voice, makes my heart beat fast

Hope this feeling lasts, the rest of-.

Jaden shook his head no so i guess ' Feels like home ' is out. I cut the music an changed the song to the second choice.

Those innocent eyes

That smile on your face makes it easy to trust you

If they only knew, the girl with the tattoo

Like I do

Doin' what you doin' just to get you where you goin',

Yeah I see, baby

Just don't lose yourself along the way, no

Cause you doin' what you doin' just to get you where you goin'

and I see it baby

And too many other gon' ask to say I do

but i knew

the girl with the tattoo, yeah

oh yeah I knew, the girl with the tattoo

I use to know.

" I really like that one " Jaden said typing away on his iphone.

" Yeah me too " I agreed.

I really wondered if Jaden even cared about the songs. Did he just want this to be over with? Did he just wanna go and kiss and hug up on his 'little girlfriend'?

I took a deep breathe, why the hell was I jealous. I should be happy for him, he deserves to be happy.

" Oh shit " Jaden mumbled loud enough for me to hear. " Ahh Hope, I have to go " He said beginning to pack up his things. " It's a real emergency " He stated.

" Whats the matter? " I asked with concern in my voice.

" It's my mom " He hesitantly spoke.

" Oh my gosh, what happen? " I asked even more worried than before.

" I have to go and see her, it's really nothing you have to hurt your head over " he answered. " Maybe you should choose the other song, and call me later tonight " He suggested. " Okay" He asked.

" Alright " I said just before he left.

I wonder if that was a totally lie. Did he just want to go see his girlfriend, maria or tatianna or what ever her name was?

I sighed.

I walk over to my ipod and went into the 'Sad Songs' Play-list and picked a random one then dropped on the ground. As soon as I heard the instrumental I knew the song was ' Breathe Me'. I got up of the floor and began dancing.

*

" Jaden! " Kendal's voiced echo through the hospital as she came jogging towards me. " Is she ok? " She asked giving me a hug.

" Yeah she's fine " I said softly.

I had to tell someone what had happen, and I knew it wasn't going to be Hope since it looks like am the least of her worries. She doesn't care about me so am using all my strength in my body to get rid of these feelings I have for her.

" Well, what happen? " She questioned, taking a seat in one of the brown chairs waiting area chairs.

" She got bit from a poisonous snake at work, and broke her hand " I told her.

My mother Job was dangerous but she loved working with animals, that was her passion. So nobody could have told her anything.

" Wow, I hope she's back to normal as quick as possible. " She smiled.

I just froze. ' Hope'

" Jaden? " She called. " are you alright? " She asked,

" Yeah, am good " I gave her a small smile. " Thanks for coming" I kissed her forehead.

" No problem " she grinned. " I know you would have done the same for me in this situation " She added, then kissed me.

Her kisses are never as good as Hope's.

" Lets go and see her " I said taking her hand in mines and walked to the room my mom was in.

I guess she was gonna finally meet my mom and see that she's all the family I have.

****

Heyy.

Please stop throwing the stones! see I updated.

Am sorry for abandoning my stories and you guys.

but i've been super busy with school and stuff.

But Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!

Lol

Follow my Twitter I changer the name again to:

@iiixiiixiix

anyway bye now.

-JadenOwns