Chapter 6

I had to tell jaden that the kiss was a mistake, so that he doesn't think that we have something going on.

" Hey, Jaden about that kiss Friday night " I said looking down trailing off. That was such a bad conversation starter. " It was a mistake " I continued.

" a mistake? " Jaden asked smiling. I didn't realize how close he was getting now. " So Your Telling me This was a mistake Friday night? " He said kissing me. That kiss made me want to die in his arms right that second.

" Was that a mistake? " He said seductively.

*

*

*

Am so uncomfortable right now, I tossed and turned in my bed because I couldn't fall a sleep. My mind was on the on and only Jaden. I turned to my clock that stood on my nightstand. I sighed seeing that it was 2:34 am.

I have to get some rest seeing that the competition is tomorrow. I need to my best so I could make it to the southern Qualifying competition. I really need to be on my 'A Game ' Tomorrow to advance to the semi-finals, Then finals so my parents would finally be proud of me. 

Even though am smart and can dance my parents just don't noticed. I tried everything for them to notice me but nothing ever works. Every recital since I was young my parents never showed up, they usually just sent Pete or Diana.

Those two have been move of parents towards me then my own parents. I really love them, they give me the best advice. I still kinda of think they have a thing for each other. Pete and diana are both in their 50's. If it was up to me they would be together, they both have an amazing personality.

I always saw the way Pete looked at diana and vice-versa. When I asked them they would both deny it and smile, which was cute. 

Why am I thinking about Diana and Pete when am suppose to be sleeping? I looked at the clock again to see the time was 3:06 am. Well there goes my goodnight sleep. I then just decide to close my eyes and reflect on my week.

" Wow, you look amazing " jaden said smiling at me. He was the cutest when he smiled, but he was sexy when he didnt. He continued to stare at what I was wearing, which was a Black body con dress. His eyes couldnt stop wondering my body. 

" Thanks " I finally said. " You look good too " I added observing what he was wearing. It was a Tuxedo top with a MSFTS Shirt and pants. " But not as good as you " He smirked. " Come on, Lets go to our table " He smiled taking ahold of my back. 

We walked through the returante which was quite fancy. There was people who looked very rich sitting down and eating. They looked like my parents. We didnt stay in the resturante but instead jaden took me to the bacony of the resturate, where a table was set up. 

The table was over looking the water, and the moon looked extra bright. He walked in the front of me pulling out a chair. " For you my lady " He smiled. Am his lady. I took the seat, he pushed me in when I was seated. " Thanks " I muttered. 

" Jaden this is beautiful " I said looking at the view. " Still not as beautiful as you " She smirked. This boys just knows how to get me to blush. " So what can I get you guys? " The old waiter asked. " Um, Well Both get the Pasta Salad " Jaden answered. I looked at jaden like he was crazy. The waited walked away.

" I didnt tell you, you could order for me " I laughed. I was qutied amused because he was taking control, am usually in that spot. 

" Wow, This cake is so chocolaty " I laughed with a mouth full of chocolate cake. We were half way dont with our dinner but we still had out dessert to finish. " Give me as taste " Jaden asked. I took my fork and took a piece of the cake then put it on jaden's nose intentionally.