Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I just stared at this man with disgust in my face.

"  What do you want? What the fuck you standing in front of my door for? "  I barked. He looked as if he was a little taken back by my statement. " What? " You want some sugar or some shit? " I asked him after he stayed quiet for a while.

" I heard your mother was in the hospital a- " He started to say but i cut him off.

" Okay, that still doesn't explain why your standing in the front of my door " I told him folding my arms and knitting my eyebrows together.

" your mother is in the hospital " He repeated.

" Nigga, I heard you the first time, now tell me what the fuck that has to do with you? " I asked as I leaned on the door way. I  was interested in what he was going to say.

I stared at the man who help grew me up for half of my life. He left without saying a word too me. He didn't even call me or tried to get in contact with me after that.

He had aged, i saw white hairs popping out all over his once all black hair. He was dressed in black slacks and a white button down shirt with a plain black tie. He probably still worked in the same accounting firm.

He always did love that place pobably even more than he loved me.

" Shes not your problem anymore so you can leave now before I get even more angry than I already am " I interrupted while balling my hands into fist. When he didnt start to move I shouted at him " I know for sure you dont wanna' get yo ass beat this early in the morning " 

He smiled " Watch your language ".

" Nigga. Watch my language? Who the fuck are you? " I yelled. " I'm legit ready to put my hands on you " I added. Wow I could get really violent when im mad, but who was he to come knocking on my door looking for my mother - the woman he walked out on.

He laughed " She hasn't told you ".

" Nigga " I exclaimed. " I really dont have time for this shit, I have school in a minute so I dont care wa' you got to say " I spoke  nonchalantly closing the door in his face.

I didn't have the time.

*

" Is something wrong hope? " Diana asked as she watched me play with my breakfast.

" no " i answered, not wanting her to be stressed with my small problems.

She gave me a smile knowing that something was up " I'm here to help you dear " .

I looked at her contemplating whether or not i should tell her. I decided against it once i realized what the situation really was. I had a boy up in my room in the middle of the night without anybody knowing and he unloosed my bra.

" It's nothing Diana " I smiled.

" Well alrght " She said not sounding convinced as she continued on with her dusting

My mind was really on what happened early today. 

Why did I have to go and do that? I feel like a terrible person. I came on to Jaden knowing that he's in a relationship. My brain wasn't in control of my in that moment. I know if I had a boyfriend i wouldn't want any girl to come on to my boyfriend. 

I feel really sorry, but i still just really like him. I guess i'll have to be a big girl and suck it up. I cant have everything i want. 

I picked my purse up off the table and shouted a bye to Diana as I left for school. I jumping in my Range Rover and I was on my way. 

*

" We all need to get away ya'know " Ally said reapplying her pink lipstick as she looked in the girls bathroom mirror.

Ally, Aj, and I stopped by the schools lady's room before we went to lunch.

" I second that " Aj agreed as she was on her phone. She was probably texting her new boyfriend Franko. They started dating a couple days ago. 

" I could use a spa day " I said. " but you guys know that i can't, with the competition coming up and all - I just really need to do is practice. i'm sorry. "

" Hope shut the hell up right now " Ally rolled her eyes. " You've been practicing for months now you need a break! " 

" I second that " Aj agreed as she shook her head, her phone still had her undivided attention. 

" and it feels like we're all drifting apart, ya' know " Ally continued sounding a little sad.

" Now you shut up -sounding all sad " I said laughing. " Group hug " I announced. Ally and I hugged putting Aj in the middle who was still was texting away on her phone.

" I was thinking of a spa " Ally spoke. " but i wasn't  thinking just a day " She smiled. 

" How long? " I questioned.

" a weekend " She cheered.

" a weekend ? " I asked biting the inside of my lip. 

" I'll come if Franko can come " Aj chimed in finally taking her attention off her phone. 

" no " Ally spat.

" Why not? " Aj whined.

" because this is a girl thing, duh " Ally implied.

The bell rang signaling us that it was time for first class.

" This conversation is not over " Aj shouted as she ran out the bathroom. She was probably going to see franko before class.

" he's not coming " Ally yelled back to her as we left the bathroom. " 

" You know she isn't going to give up " I laughed. 

Ally sighed " Yep, i know ".

*

I suck.. i know. 

I have really not been in the writing mood lately.. i've thought about stopping but i just cant and i wont. 

I just hope the next chapter is better. lol.

Love you Guys who are still reading!! xoxoxo

- JadenOwns