Chapter 12: A night to remember!

I watched as swarm of tree's blurred past the car window, as Max zoomed down the deserted road, at a very alarming and concerning speed.

We had been stuck in the car for at least twenty minutes now, as we had long left my local town and are now zooming down a long stretch of road, in the middle of nowhere. So I was starting to get nervous, I needed to be back home before morning.

Plus I am still stuck in-between Nick's legs! I would be lying if I said that I hated it, it was just making me uncomfortable, because he was unknowingly tracing circles with his fingers across my bare thigh. Leaving me flustered and my whole body in a tingly mess.

"Are we getting close?" I moaned for the fifth time, I hated really hated car journeys.

Everyone groaned simultaneously, making me crack a small smile. Max sounded pissed, while everyone else sounded hopeless.

"Yes, we are Ashley!" Aaron sighed in despair, peering at me from the front seat.

I raised an eyebrow challengingly "You said that like ten minutes ago" I huffed, throwing my arms up in the air to empathies my point.

"Did not"

"Did to"

"Nope"

"Ah-ha"

"Na-ah"

"ah-" I was cut off when a large hand was clamped over my mouth, muffling my squeak of surprise.

"Shhh" Nick whispered huskily in my ear, making me involuntary shiver as his hot breath tickled my skin.

"Yeah, Ashley. Shhh" Jester teased, nudging my side. Nick removed his hand from my mouth and once again began aimlessly tracing circles on my thigh.

Of course being the only mature person in this car, apart from Reece. I stuck my tongue out at both Jester for his comment and Aaron, because he deserved it, before focusing back out of the window.

I heard Jester chuckle, while Aaron sniggered, but I chose to ignore them both. We had now come up in what looked like a down state part town, although none of these places were very nice or flashy, it seemed very welcoming somehow.

I could hear the faint noise of what sounding like music, and with the speed Max insists on going, it became a lot louder with every passing second. I could now hear the loud clash of dance music, bellowing, chatting and laughter.

Lights illuminated the oncoming street, as Max began to slow down, seemingly to look for a parking space, as a very crowded street came into view. "Where are we?" I muttered, craning my neck to look out of the window.

"Our friend Reco invited us, to his street party" Reece stated simply, before opening his car door and stepping out with a huge smile on his face.

I frowned a little, but shrugged, ignoring all my questioning because I was glad to be finally getting out of this car. I opened the car door, sliding across Nick's knee, mumbling a sorry in embarrassment.

I brushed myself off awkwardly, as a few people shot me a questioning look - but of course, I am still in my pyjamas. But they aren't that bad, it's just cotton shorts and a loose crop top people, calm down!

I glanced down taking in as many features as possible of this crowded street. There were some teenage guy chasing girls through the sprinkles, on someone's lawn. There was a very large stereo placed across the road, with an extension wire leading into an open house. People were dancing, chatting, or hanging around the numerous amounts of tables, filled with drinks and food.