Chapter 11

Josh took me to a cute little cafe.By the beach. The sun was setting so everything looked so beautiful.

"You ready to go back to the hotel?"I asked Josh.

"Yeah,"We both stood up I grabbed my crutches and stood on them. I looked up at Josh,who wouldn't take his eyes off of me. Then Josh leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. I was stunned. "Oh my god Danny,I didn't mean to you just look so beautiful an-" I cut Josh off,kissing him back.

"Danny,what about Mike?"Josh said tensing up when he said Mike. "Josh don't worry about it,I don't like Mike I like you."The words spilling out of my mouth. Then I remembered something.Mikes twisted purple face,his eyes filled with rage him forcing me to hit his car and......and.....MIKE slapping......me. I gasped. "Josh,Mike....Matt's party.....I remember."I told Josh everything. His jaw clenched his fists held so tight his knuckles where white. "He.Hit.You."It was all Josh could say,I knew it to I could tell. Then I realized something,this whole time Josh loved me and I have been nothing but a idiot by not realizing it and to top it all of, I dated Mike who is just using me,to ruin my life. Josh took a step towards me and hugged me. "As soon as we get back,I'm going to kick his sorry ass."Josh whispered into my ear.

I started laughing. "Josh,I don't wanna hurt him I just want him to get what he deserves,Something that won't get you in trouble."

"But he hurt you!"Josh pouted letting go of me and grabbing our leftover food.

"I know"I said readjusting my crutches."Lets go back to the hotel."I suggest. Josh nodded and threw a few limp bills on the table.

Once we got back into the hotel room I lazily hopped to my bed and turned on the TV. "Really?You want to watch Tv when we are in Honolulu,Hawaii?"Josh joked jumping on my bed.

"Josh watch it!My cast!"I yelled.

"But,I didn't hit it!"Josh argued.

I playfully shoved him of of the bed and continued to flip through the channels.

"Josh,don't you even think about it!"Got up off of the floor and grinned, a wicked sparkle in his eyes.

"Fine,bit only because your crippled."Josh crossed his arms.

I spread myself out making sure I was taking up all space possible.

"Danny,I wanna cuddle!"Josh fake pouted.I scooted over and sighed."Fin you can lay with me but,don't touch me."I warned.

Josh plopped down next to me,got comfortable and I put his head on my shoulder. "Josh,"I warned,Jokingly.

Josh just ignored me and started playing with my hair. A few minutes later I turned the tv off and went to sleep.

*in the morning*

I woke up with Josh crushing me,luckily right leg wasn't getting mashed but the cast made it itch so badly!

I shook Josh with my free arm. "What,"Josh mumbled his face smashed into a pillow.

"Your crushing me!"Josh rolled over.

I got out of bed and grabbed the phone by the desk and ordered room service. I got both me and Josh some pancakes.

Once our order was brought up and paid for,we both dug in. "Josh,do you want my last pancake I'm so full!"I offered him my plate. Josh nodded,his mouth full. I giggled. "Wha?"Josh said his mouthed stuffed. "You just look so adorable with your mouth stuffed."I laughed harder.

"You know you like it!"Josh swilled the last of what was in his mouth.

I shook my head and leaned against Josh."What do you wanna do today,Josh?" I asked playing with his hair.

"What ever you want me to do with you." Josh said,finishing the last of my pancake.