Four years earlier...

So I bet you're all wondering what happened to everyone before Josh proposed:
Mike went to Jail and no one was going to bail him out.
Ashley never bothered Josh again.
Jack visited everyone in California once a month.
Josh and Danny eventually ended up going to the same college.
Cassidy went to college a college in Wisconsin.They eventually broke up because the long distance wasn't working out and Jack started to date a girl named Malia.
Alex and Matt are still an adorable couple and they went to a college in LA together.
A/n
I know I keep saying thank you for reading but it really does mean a lot to me and if you voted and/or added this book to your reading list I will make sure I will send you a message.
Thank you so much for reading!
(It feels weird not writing this book anymore)
Read blossomup and kenna_098
Books PLZ
Okay so selena0149 suggested that I make a new book. If you want me to make a new one about something that you want me to write about I will. Or if you want me to make a sequel to this book.
Comment any ideas
You can send me stuff to on the email thing. Even if you want you can make a book cover(if you want,bc some people like to)
If you help in anyway I will send a shoutout and I will leave a message on your board.

I just started my new book today!
Go follow blossomup , kenna_098 ,selena0149 and at 1Dsfanfiction thanks
And read the books they all wrote they are amazing!
2.9k reads!
Read my new book it's called twisted fate just published 1/13/15