Chapter 39

That wasn't the last chapter! This is the last chapter.Sorry I'm doing this to you guys. Sorry you had to wait so long fit such a short chapter...
-Four years later-
Josh grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs to his practically empty room.
"Danny,are you ready to leave college?"Josh smiled excitedly.
I sat down on a box and looked up at Josh and smiled. "Yeah,what are we going to do?"
Josh looked at me nervously. "I was thinking we could get an apartment,is that okay?"
I nodded and smiled."Thats great,"
Then Josh shook his head. "Forget the apartment how about a house?"
My eyes widened."You would want to live with me?"
Josh laughed and pretended to wipe a tear away from his eye. "We've been dating for like five and a half years."
I looked at Josh blankly."Your serious?"
Josh's eye twinkled with happiness and he nodded slowly. "So will you?"
I got up and bugged Josh tightly as if he would disappear. "Of course I will,"
Then Josh let go of me and bent done. "Dannielle Fields will you marry me?"Josh pulled out a velvet box and opened it reveling a huge diamond ring.
Tears threatened to come out of my eyes. "Y-yes,"
Josh stood up and smashed his lips into mine.
"I knew you would say yes."He smiled cockily.
I lightly shoved him away. "Watch it,Mr.Cocky."
Josh hugged me tightly. "I'm so happy,"
"Me too," I smiled back at Josh.
A/N
Thanks for reading
Vote
Comment
Add to your reading list
Idek
Thanks for reading my book!
Follow 1Dsfanfiction selena0149 riri84pa blossomup kenna_098
And L_Jacobs05