Chapter 8

It took me about five minuets to get back to my room.My leg throbbed. I set my crutches on the table. I saw Josh sitting on my hospital bed."Hey,Josh,"

"Hey,you want some food from Bazaar?"I brought some. Bazaar was my favorite restaurant in Los Angeles. "Thanks," Josh nodded and handed me the take out box,I opened it and started to devour it."Whoa i'm not going to take it away from you!"Josh joked.

I just ignored Josh and kept eating. About five minuets later I finished eating. "Thanks that was amazing."I noticed Josh was staring at my earrings. "Mike got them for me for my birthday."I shrugged.

"Oh,I almost forgot. Happy birthday!"Josh cheered. He grabbed a box that was under the chair he was sitting in."Your brother helped me pay for it."Josh shifted in his seat nervously.I opened the box and in side the box was a postcard to Hawaii ."You know We live in Cali. Right?And why a postcard?"I said raising an eyebrow. "Look under the tissue paper."Josh muttered. I looked under and there were two plane tickets to Hawaii."I.....can't.....even.....thanks...."Was all I could say. My phone buzzed. It was a text from Mike. It said 'Hey can't make it back,Taking last minute flight to Maryland is that okay?'My hands did a little dance around the key board. 'Ok that's fine.'Was all I typed back.I put my phone on do not disturb,I was a little upset that Mike would do that but it was his family. "You okay?"Josh asked his voice laced with concern. I nodded. I decided to get ready for the day...well at least attempt. I looked in the mirror and saw that my cheek was swollen it looked like it had been hit. Maybe from the crash,I hope.I grabbed a brush and started to brush my hair it was all matted and knotty.Then I pulled it up into a bun.

___________

AUTHORS NOTE

Okay before I continue I want you guys to check out my friend blossomup's story it's way better than my book

Thanks!😘

P.s PLZ tell me what you think of my book I wanna know don't be scard to leave comments!And thanks for voting for my book!!! Oh and blossomup gave me the idea for the beach part with Danny and Josh!Thinks girl!😘

___________________

I hopped over to my bed to grab a plastic bag to put over my cast so I could take a shower. "Give me like twenty minuets and if I'm not out by then I'm dead."I told Josh, why had a sly grin on his face. "Don't even think about it!"I warned. Yay time to take a shower in a bulky cast!

Luckily Jack had brought me some clothes it was a pink sweater and pair of leggings. Josh had to help me get everything in the bathroom. I shut the door and took my shower.

//////20 min later////////

I wrapped the towel around me and took off the plastic bag that was around my leg. It took me five different tried to get my pants to fit over my obnoxious cast. I pulled on my sweater and hobbled out of the bathroom skillfully using my crutches."What took you so long,you have to go home and pack our flight leaves tomorrow!"Josh complained. "So that's the catch,great thanks Josh well I hoped your already packed because I need help."I smirked.