Chapter 10

I woke up just as Josh parked his car in the airport parking lot. I slowly got out as the car and I grabbed my crutches,Josh rolled both of our suitcases.

*****

We got our bags checked and then we boarded the plane. Luckily it was just me and Josh in the row.Josh took the window seat and I sat beside Josh. i leaned on Josh's shoulder. Josh started absent-mindedly twirling my hair around his fingers. "Hey Danny,what do you want to do once were at Hawaii?"Josh asked,his eyes still locked on the price of hair he was twirling around his finger. "I don't know we'll find out once we get there."I said while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"So,what do you wanna do for the next six or seven hours?"Josh asked me.

"I don't know how about we play would you rather?"I offered.

"Nah,that games gay."Josh said,and he finally stopped fiddling with my hair.

"Okay how about we watch the fault in our stars?!" I suggested.

Josh knew how much I loved that movie. "Fine,but you owe me!"Josh said kissing my forehead.Why was Josh acting so weird?

"Fine,"I popped the disc in the DVD player I brought.

*after the movie*

"Oh,my got its so sad!" I cried for the hundredth time.

Josh wiped a tear from my face and smiled. "What?"I asked him.

"Your just so cute."Josh winked.

"Josh I have a boyfriend."I half joked.

Josh said something under his breath.

I ignored him and started looking for my head phones to listen to some music. "Give me an ear bud,I wanna listen too!" Josh whined.

I gave him and ear bud and turned on some five seconds of summer,knowing it would annoy him.I put on 'heartbreak girl' the only song that REALLY made Josh annoyed. I looked up at him and smirked he shifted in his seat uncomfortably. I laughed. Josh looked at me and rolled his eyes. He shook his head and leaned against the window,taking me with him.

*in hotel room*

Once we got to our hotel room I later on the bed propping my cast up watching Josh lug in our bags.

"I'm going to get a shower." I said.

I grabbed a pair of sweatpants,the plastic bag for my cast and a old T-shirt and went into the bathroom to take a shower. It took me about a half of and hour to get a decent shower. I got out to find that my clothes were all gone except for my towel. I wrapped my self in my towel and walked out. "Josh not funny!"I said nearly tripping over my cast."Hey you said next time,and it's next time!"Josh whined.

"Well,you tired so give me my clothes!"I hobbled over to Josh."Give.It.Now."I ordered Josh.

"Fine,"Josh pouted. "You better be ready for next time."He playfully winked,and threw me my clothes.

I hobbled back into the bathroom and changed in to a peach tank top and short shorts. I out my hair in a French braid.

"Let's go for a walk!"Josh said.

I raised my eyebrow at him and pointed at my cast once I was out. His cocky grin fell. "Oh right sorry!"Josh said,clearly feeling bad.

Well this was going to be an interesting vacation.

AUTHORS NOTE

Thanks so much for reading my book so far hope you like it!!!!

****