10

Today was Ray's mothers wedding. Is Ray talking to me? No. But I had already planned on going, because my mom ordered a customized dress to wear to be a bridesmaid. Ray's mom, Clara, and my mom are bestfriends. Just like us. My dress had just arrived and it's beautiful. I am in love with it.

Clara is 46 years old and beautiful. Her chocolate skin and long hair, longer than Ray's. I've always thought of her as another mother. So I HAD to attend her wedding. I didn't care if Ray was still mad at me.

My dress is a cream color and my back is out. It's strapless and it has diamonds on the front of it, where my waist is. It drapes behind me too. I smile and I lay it on my bed until I finish getting ready. I hired a makeup artist from MAC, so she can do my makeup. The wedding starts at 4:00 PM. It's 12:00 PM. And I just got done eating strawberry pancakes with eggs and bacon. Hopefully that will hold me off until the wedding.

I go inside my room and I let my hair down. I already knew what I was going to do with it. I text August just to see what he's doing. He says he's at work. So u didn't text him back because I know he's busy. I go into my living room and I turn on Bad Girls Club: Redemption. I laugh at Redd and shake my head at Judi. I've always liked Judi but she needs to stop drinking and she also needs to stand up for herself.

After it goes off, it is now 1:30PM. I had nothing to do all day, so I just started to watch vines and read books on wattpad. After wattpad, it was 2:30. Now I decided to get up and start getting ready. I get undressed in the living room and I take my pajamas into my laundry room and I start a wash. I get my dirty clothes basket and dump all my clothes into the washing machine and add some Tide. I close it, and I go to the bathroom, and I turn on the shower, getting inside. I wash up with my coconut body wash and I get out, wrapping my towel around my body. I dry myself off, and I find a pink lace sexy undie set. It's the only clean thing I have, so I slide on the thong, and put on the push up bra.

My doorbell rings and I put on my long robe and answer the door. It's my makeup artist.

"Hey. I'm Anne. I'm here for Tia?" I nod my head and smile and open the door wide for her. She comes in and sets her makeup case on my dinner table. I sit down at the table and she stares at my face.

"You're so pretty." She smiles.

"Thank you." I say, putting my iPhone on the charger.

"Okay, since this is a wedding I'm going to keep your look, simple and classy, yet sexy." She smirks. She pulls my hair back into a bun and she pulls out some foundation and she matches my color. Then she covers my face with liquid foundation, then I close my eyes and feel her doing my full face.

I open my eyes and she's smiling. "Done." She says, handing me a mirror. I gasp. I look like a grown woman. Well, I am , but a grown, 27 sexy woman.

'Wow. I look amazing." My nude lipstick made my lips look sexy. I get up and check the time. 3:23. I go into my wallet and pull out 40$. I give her the money and she takes it. She starts to pack up and I go into my room, taking off my robe and I put on my dress. I button it up in the back then I zip it up. I look in the mirror. I look like a beautiful princess. I go into the bathroom and I brush my hair until its straight. Then I flat iron it, and then I put it in a tight bun. I let some curly strands hang out in the front and I brush my edges neat.