Part 2 chibi sasuke

You know how taking care of a baby is a hard job.
But for hinata, she enjoyed the young sasuke uchiha.
She never talked to sasuke, never ever interacted however, she knew he was aloof, cold, stoic and somehow emotionless. She never thought she would love someone like sasuke, instead she preferred the  boisterous, loud mouth, cheerful blond.
But this child started to make hinata have a change of heart.
Baby sasuke was different from adult one.
Hinata headed home with the new child.
He woke up and gave a yawn.
"Oh, you woke up.. sasu" hinata said as she kissed the child's forehead.
The baby giggled.
Surly sasuke was wrapped around his shirt, because they had no baby clothes.
Hinata decided to look for her sister's old clothes. It would do the job for now. And she needs to buy diapers.
Oh shit, she thought... now she has to change him, and oh god..
hinata blushed inwardly, then she reminded herself its sasuke's toddler surly he won't remember anything when he is back.
Sasuke started crying.
"Ewaah..ewaaah"
"Oh whats wrong..." hinata asked as she rocked sasuke.
He kept crying, she held him up, and tried to hum.
But he cried alot, then he inserted his hands inside her cleavage.
"Oh... you are hungry..." hinata said..
"I can't breast feed you... sasu..." She said as he kept clutching her breasts.
She went down and ordered her maids to bring baby formula. Luckily her cousin just gave birth.
She also ordered diapers.
Hinata added warm water, and the formula milk, then she put it inside a baby bottle. She inserted it inside baby sasuke's mouth. He started sucking.
Hinata started humming, as she fed the baby.
He looked into hinata's eyes, she looked back at those beautiful orbs.
"You are so beautiful... sasu" hinata said as she kissed his forehead.
She is falling for the baby.
After feeding sasuke, hinata brought the diapers.
"I can do this" she removed the shirt, for the baby's bare body, she brought the diaper and started dressing sasuke, then she put a baby jump suit, it was pink, it was her sister's.
She giggled, and brought a camera to take a shot.
As she was changing for sasuke, he started Giggling.
"You are ticklish.." hinata said as she tickled the babies side, he giggled and chuckled.
After playing with the baby. She held him up, and he said
"Ma..ma"
Hinata looked.
"Ma..maa" sasuke said as he hugged hinata's neck.
Hinata felt tears in her eyes.

The next day, the gang held a gathering, Hinata dressed the toddler after giving him a shower.
Baby sasuke was hugging hinata, cupping her cheeks with his tiny hands. Hinata was playing with the toddler.
As she came inside the gathering, everyone squeaked, looking at the toddler, they tried to play with him, but sasuke hide his face inside hinata's chest.
Everyone were starring in awe, the knew sasuke lost his parents, now life gave him a chance again.
Naruto brought the camera and took some memorable moments of sasuke clinging to Hinata.
And then they decided to tease sasuke, and take a picture of the toddler naked.

Two days had passed since the incident, sasuke grew a little bit to walk and talk, in the end it was a spell.
He now acted like a four year old child.
"Mommy...." he kissed hinata's cheeks as she was sleeping, cuddling with the little sasuke.
"Good morning.. sasu.."hinata greeted sasuke.
"Mommy, i am hungwy..."
"Then let me make you some breakfast, what do you want sasu chan.."
"Pancakes and cinnamon rolls..." he cheered. Old sasuke never liked sweets, but hinata fed him sweet things, he learned to love.
"Okay, lets get up" she said as she pulled herself up, heading for the kitchen, with sasuke following her like a loyal puppy.
He tried to get on the chair, so Hinata helped him up.
He watched as hinata cooked his food, he smiled at her as she smiled back.
Hinata started to get use to sasuke.
Hinata put the food.
"Eat sasu chan"
He pouted
"What sasu?" She asked
"Feed me mommy..." he sulked
Hinata giggled, she started feeding the little child.
How can such a cute child turn out to be one of the avengers and be consumed with hate.
Hinata sighed.
"I don't want mowee mommy" he said.
"You are full sasu?" She asked
"Aha" he nodded
"Okay sasu, go play, in half an hour we will be heading to a gathering.."
"Weee..." he said as he marched outside the mansion.
Hinata washed the dishes, she started to get used to sasuke, she wonders what will happen when he is back.
After a while, sasuke came back all covered in mud.
"Sasu-chan, haven't i told you not to get dirty" hinata said
"Sowey..." he pouted.
Hinata smiled genuinely, she kissed his chubby cheeks.
"Mommy, can you give me a showeo" sasuke said.
"Ehhh" hinata yelped. Even though she got used to sasuke, still it embarrass her to give him a shower.
"Sure sasu chan" she said. He clanged to her, she lifted him up, heading for the shower.
She started filling the bath tub with water.
"Mommy, showeo with me"
"Yee..."
"Pweese" he blinked.
Can't reject those damn eyes, hinata thought.
She undressed and held sasuke, they dipped inside the shower.
She started washing sasuke, he was giggling.
Then she washed herself. And wrapped sasuke with a towel along with herself. She headed for the bedroom to dress.
"Mommy, can i bwush you haiw" sasuke said
Hinata smiled.
"Sure sweetie, but fast, we need to catch the party"
Sasuke started brushing hinata's hair with his small hands.
"Mommy, you haiw is beautiful..."
hinata smiled genuinely.
She dressed and took sasuke's hand. Heading for the party.
As she entered sasuke kept holding her hands, anyone approached to squeak and admire the young uchiha, he only hide behind hinata's legs, and clung more.
"Eh hina chan" naruto greeted
"Naruto kun.." hinata greeted as she blushed, sasuke looked at hinata and cringed, they say children are jealous over their mothers.
"Eh sasuke..." naruto greeted his old best friend, sasuke pouted and punched naruto.
"Sasu chan" hinata scolded.
"You shouldn't do that" she said sternly
He looked at hinata with tears filling his eyes, he ran away.
"Sasu chan wait..." hinata said as she felt guilty.
"I see you both became attached to each other hinata" naruto said
Hinata couldn't deny, she loved the young uchiha, she wished the old uchiha would be kind and such adorable like he is. She didn't want him to become old, yet it's inevitable she can't be selfish.
Soon the time will come, and he'll be back.
"I should go and find him" hinata said
"Sasuke...sasuke" hinata yelled.
She heard sobbing coming from the corner, she went to see sasuke holding his both legs and crying.
"Sasu chan" hinata said softly.
He looked at her with blood shot eyes.
She approached him, and hugged him tightly.
"Sasu- chan, i am sorry" she rocked him.
He sobbed inside her embrace.
He then rested his head on her lap, looking up to her.
"Mommy... do you love me.."
"Yes sasu, how can i not love you"
"Then why you blushed..., will you love him more than me"
"No, sasu no, i won't"
"Pomiwse"
She kissed his cheeks.
"Promise"
She hugged sasuke tightly. And held him up heading back to the party.
"Hey Orochimaru " naruto greeted
"I have good news." Orochimaru retorted
"I developed the reverse potion"
Hinata came and orochimaru greeted her.
"Really you did?"
"Yes"
Hinata felt pain inside as she held sasuke tightly. She hugged him more, she doesn't want to let go.
"Will he forget when he goes back" hinata asked
"I don't think he'll remember hinata" Orochimaru retorted
"Sasuke may forget what happened"
"Whats wong mommy" sasuke asked as he saw hinata's on verge of crying.
"Nothing sasuke..." she sniffled.
"Sasuke you will get older.." naruto retorted.
"Will i be with mommy?"
"We are not sure sasuke" naruto said.
"I don wanna get owdel, i wanna be with mommy..." he said as he buried his face in the crook of her neck
"Mommy, you won fogwet about me..."
"I won't sasu chan, i won't " she stroke his hair, kissed his forehead, and gave him the tomato juice.
"Drink this sasu.."
He nodded. And drank the juice.
"Sasuke, how about you spend tonight with me" naruto said.
"Nooo...." sasuke yelled
"I..i want..can i have him just for tonight... naruto kun?" Hinata asked unsure
Naruto nodded. He felt her sorrow.
"Mommy... don let him take me.."
"Don't worry sasu... know that i'll always love you, even if you get older" hinata sobbed. As she hugged sasuke tightly.

She took the four year old boy, and headed home.
For a whole week, sasuke had slept on hinata's chest, cuddling with her.
Tonight would be no different. Hinata tugged sasuke, and both slept safe and sound.
"I love you.. mommy" sasuke said as he kissed her cheeks.
Hinata smiled.

"Sasu- chan you..are heavy" hinata cringed as she tried to struggle, the next morning.
Sasuke opened his eyes, to find himself on top of hinata.
Sasuke 's eye met hinata's lavender one.
"Oh... shit..." Hinata winced.
"What... thee fuck..." sasuke growled as he pushed himself up from hinata's chest.
"How.. how i ended up here..." sasuke scolded as he saw himself in a pair of really tight shorts, and topless.
"Uh.. sasu-cha.. i mean sasuke kun... i.. "hinata stuttered.
"Stay away from me..." he growled
"What happened last night, did you kidnap me.. did you seduce me.." sasuke asked
"No. No.. its a long story, sasuke..just.. hear me"
"I don't want to hear you, freak..." he stood up, and headed for the door.
Hinata was in pain.

"Glad you are back sasuke" naruto greeted his friend.
"What happened?"
"Don't you remember"
"No"
"Well, nothing..." naruto refrained from saying what happened. They still have the videos and photos when he was young, but they'll use it later.
Also naruto didn't want sasuke to be mad at sakura.
"So will you give sakura a chance?"
"Yes"
Sasuke went on a date with sakura, they went to a cafe, sakura ordered salad, while sasuke ordered coffee.
Then he smelled cinnamon rolls.
He felt nostalgic.
"I want cinnamon rolls" he asked the waiter
Sakura raised her eyebrow
"You never liked sweet things"
"Hm" sasuke nodded but he felt nostalgic, sasuke spent time with sakura but he felt something was wrong.
"Sakura... i... i think we can't work this out" he said and left.

Naruto watched hinata, she was in sorrow, maybe chibi sasuke did change her life.
Naruto watched hinata as she was watching sasuke.
He felt so bad for hinata.

Sasuke started watching hinata from afar, he felt something is pulling him toward the Hyūga since the incidence, but what is it.
He watched how her smile was breath taking, and how she had a gentle voice, he watched as she was humming.
This humming, its kind of nostalgic.
Sasuke decided to go for naruto, searching for an answer.
Why he felt so attracted to the Hyuuga all of the sudden, they say a guy ends up marrying someone that is like his mother, and indeed hinata had mikoto's aura.
As sasuke was walking back to naruto, he saw hinata playing with some children.
Then all memories rushed back to him,
"I love you mommy"
"Will you always love me"
"Sasu chan"
Sasuke's eye were wide open, he ran to naruto.
"Tell me about the incident naruto"
Naruto decided to tell him, he showed him all the pictures of him and hinata, as a toddler.
"That explains why i want to eat cinnamon rolls and pancakes" sasuke said.
Maybe he was attached to her as toddler, but however, he can't deny he was attracted to the Hyūga, maybe love. In the end she gave him warmth and safety.

Sasuke ran to hinata.
"Hinata..."
"Sasuke-kun"
They ran toward each other, their bodies colloid into a deep embrace.

Hinata and sasuke dated for a month now.
They were one of the best couples, though sakura was jealous, but she knew she had no chance with sasuke.

"Are you sure about this Kiba kun?" Shino asked
"Positive" kiba smirked.
"Where is hinata, naruto" kiba asked
"She is at the ramen shop with sasuke" naruto retorted.
"Hey hina chan" kiba greeted.
"Kiba kun " hinata smiled, sasuke cringed he is a little bit jealous because he knew kiba had something for hinata.
"I..i brought you cinnamon rolls, as your birthday present"kiba said as he looked at sasuke who was sending death glares.
"Thank. You kiba kun" she smiled.
"Take a bite" kiba said
Hinata nodded, but sasuke kept his gaze and his hands around his girl friends waist.
Hinata took a bite; but it tasted funny.
She gave a broken smile, then she felt she was going to throw up, she started walking limply, then she fell.
Every one followed her.

"Hinataaaa" sasuke yelled.
All surrounded her, hinata vanished, then a toddler of a baby girl appeared.
Sasuke and everyone gasped.
She looked at those who were looking at her.
Then she looked at sasuke.
"Papa?"

The end.

Next chapter, is a little bit angst. So wait
I hope you liked this short story.