I hate her. Final part

I hope u'll like the ending.
Next fic would be..
Team 7 is hinata, sasuke and naruto, and during one of the missions, they casted a jutsu over them leading to hinata and sasuke's switching bodies, so how both will adapt and get to fight.

⚠️ sexual scene

Today is the wedding day.
Karin and hanabi were preparing hinata, she wore a beautiful white kimono with blue stripes, hinata choses the kimono because she loved the color blue, just like sasuke.
They clipped their hair to a messed bun, with a beautiful light blue flower clip.
She had a beautiful red lipstick. Hinata was indeed beautiful.
"Onii chan...you are breath taking..." hanabi smiled
"Yaaaah...you are the most beautiful bride ever...hinata...sasuke is lucky to have you..." karin said as she stroke hinata's face.
Hinata had mixed feelings, she can't deny her attraction towards sasuke since being stuck in the blizzard, sasuke showed hinata many affectionate gestures. But she was scared like any bride would be.
In the end hinata was a romantic person, needed her husband to be romantic not cold and stoic like sasuke... but she can't deny that sasuke was somehow warm to her.
She blushed and looked down at karin's words.
Suigetsu was helping sasuke with his kimono.
Sasuke wore a black kimono, that showed his bare chest.
"Uh.. lucky you... finally today will be the day" suigestu retorted...
Sasuke sighed.
"Hey cut it out already, such a lucky bastard, he'll be sent to heaven today..." Jugo mocked.
"Yeah, better satisfy the lady..." suigetsu mocked.
"Cut it out already..."
"Are you good in bed sasuke..." Jugo mocked.
Sasuke blushed a little...
"Hah, the ruthless rouge ninja is unsure..." Jugo grinned
"Are you jugo" sasuke smirked.
"Busted..." suigetsu chuckled.
"Shut up bastard..." jugo growled at suigetsu they both started laughing and mocking each other..
Men.
Sasuke smiled... inwardly, he really wished itachi and naruto were here to be his best men.
But he remembered he has hinata now.
The wedding ceremony begun.
Sasuke was take aback by how beautiful hinata was. She was indeed an angel.
Both hinata and sasuke exchanged their vows and they headed to their private room.
Sasuke sat on the edge of the bed. He saw hinata was sitting on the chair facing the mirror and blushing.
She was removing her clips and make up.
Sasuke moved and rested his hands on hinata's shoulder, she shivered. He then leaned down and hugged her from
Behind, he pressed his cheeks on hers, starring at their reflection in the mirror.
"You are so beautiful hinata..."
she blushed...
"You smell nice..hinata....."
She looked down.
He leaned over and kissed her on her cheeks, then nicely he turned her head to face him, he cupped her cheeks, starring at her beautiful lilac eyes. He leaned down on his knees, holding both her hands.
"Hinata..i..."
"Sasuke..."
Sasuke leaned his head on her lap, she stroked his hair.
"I hate you.. hinata..." he said softly.
Hinata gulped.
"I hate your smile, hinata, i hate your gentleness hinata, i hate everything about you hinata..." his voice trembled, his tears begun to fall.
"And i hate that i don't even hate anything.., its..quite.."
Hinata cupped sasuke cheeks and turned him
To face her.
"I love you sasuke kun..." she said.
Sasuke smiled, and leaned closer to seal their lips in a passionate kiss, which turned into demanding one.
Hinata stroke sasuke's chest, she started to remove his kimono, while he removed hers.
Hinata's kimono fell showing her underwear's,
Karin did took good care of her.
Sasuke looked at hinata's beautiful form, he admired what he saw but hinata blushed
"Please stop looking..."
He leaned down and kissed her, "you" kiss "are " kiss" beautiful" kiss
He untied her bra, to show her beautiful round Breasts with dusk pink nipples, he leaned down and kissed them working his way down to her tummy, spreading kisses down until he got to her panties,
"Raise your waist" he said, his face showed a tint of pink.
Hinata was trembling, he looked at her face.
"Trust me... don't worry..." he assured her with a gentle smile, she nodded.
She complied, sasuke gently opened her legs, and his tongue darted inside, in her welcoming sensitive area,
Hinata moaned as his tongue pleasure her.
Then sasuke inserted to fingers inside her she flinched.
"Does it hurt..."
She nodded as her hands clutched the sheets.
He held her hands tightly.
"Relax..."
He waited until she did.
"It'll hurt more when, you are tense"
She nodded.
Sasuke started to stretch her a little, then he took off his boxers, to show his hard member.
Hinata put her hands on her eyes...
"Oh god"
Sasuke chuckled at such childish innocent act.
He stood on his knees and pulled her, he leaned her head down, towards his member..
"Pleasure me hina chan"
Hinata didn't understand at first, but karin made sure to understand what she was about to do, before the wedding.
She then took his member in her mouth and pleasured him.
Before he reached his orgasm he stopped her.
He rolled her over, opened her legs and thrusted deeply hitting her pleasure sweet spot, the room echoed in moaning.
Both reached their climax and sasuke collapsed on hinata.
He snuggled closer and slept into deep slumber.