I hate her.3

Sasuke carried hinata on his shoulder, she was so limp, and light.
He can feel her hipbones pinning inside his biceps.
He remembers hinata pretty well, she was somehow curvy than all other girls back in the academy, compared to sakura and ino, she was actually sexy one.
Though she always hide herself with decent cloths.
But still she wasn't that bad.
Well she wasn't bad at all.
Sasuke cringed, why all the memories coming back now.
He reached the cottage and sealed the door.
The weather was pretty horrible.
He gently placed hinata on the bed, to say she was sweating is an understatement, hinata's looked like she took a dip inside the water.
She was shivering and her lips turned light blue.
Sasuke placed his hands over her forehead. She was indeed burning up.
He felt worried, and why again, for a reason he hated to admit.
Why does she have to make him worry, why is she making him even have the slightest emotions of hate, or even worry, emotions that he choose to suppress, and only radiate towards his vengeance.
He looked inside her backpack for any signs of medicine, he found an antipyretic and a pain killer. Well it will do the job.
He brought a damp cloth, a bowl of water, and a glass of water.
"Hinata..." he shook her lightly, yes lightly, and he said her name, in a gentle way, then he came to his senses.
"Hey...wake up" he said sternly.
Hinata fluttered her eyes slightly open, she looked at the person waking her, it was blurry, all she can see those obsidian eyes, she whimpered.
"Uh...i...,throat.." her throat was sore, her body was burning and she was hallucinating.
Sasuke helped her in seated position.
"Take this" he inserted the pills inside her cavity, gave her the water, then she laid down again.
Hinata closed her eyes.
Sasuke dipped the cloth and placed it on her forehead, her neck, and both her hands.
He looked intently, such beauty is deadly.
He thought.
After few hours, sasuke checked over hinata's temperatures again, the fever had gone, but he can see her shivering, he brought another pair of blankets and lit up the fire.
Still she was shaking.
Her lips are still blue, and he can feel how cold she was, and for an uchiha, because they have the fire ball jutsu, their bodies are already warmer.
Sasuke cringed at the thought of him hopping up to the bed, and helping her with her shivering problem.
But he had no choice, either that or she may die of cold.
The blizzard is somehow adding up to everything.
Sasuke climbed beside hinata, he wrapped his cloak around both, pulling her fragile, wounded body, towards his, he rested his head on hers and closed his eyes.
He felt her shivers slow down, then her. Breathing was now slow, and stable.
Sasuke never felt calmer, he felt like comfort, safe, contained, even though it was his call to treat hinata's yet, her pure calm aura has its charm, bewitching the ruthless rouge ninja.
Sasuke felt his eyes heavy, he closed them into the dream world.

Hinata fluttered her eyes open to find herself resting on a human flesh.
Yes a human flesh.. her mind was still in oblivion because she was too tired, but she was trying to comprehend the situation as much as possible.
As she started to comprehend, hinata felt heated.
She was lying inside sasuke's embrace. Again sasuke's.. how the hell she ended up like that, why was sasuke's hugging her, nuzzling his face into her neck, his arms felt possessive and over protective.
She yelped.
"Eeeeh....sasuke kun" she pushed herself and landed on the floor.
Sasuke woke up with a death glare.
He looked puzzled then he remembered last night.
He rubbed his forehead.
"Hn" he hummed.
"I..i am sorry... i must have crawled into your bed..."hinata stuttered, but thats impossible, she remembered she was running away until she collapsed inside the snow, she was dreaming of Neji, that he came to her rescue, and she was at home, with hanabi, treating her wounds, and hugging her to sleep.
It was a partial dream, since sasuke really did all that.
"I..sasuke..kun.. i.. i mean uchiha san, why.. did.. you..."
He interrupted her
"I think i made myself clear, the last time, don't flatter yourself too much Hinata, i am intending to use you... " he said as he gave her his back, walking towards the bathroom.
Hinata couldn't see his face, that he was pained, pained to say those words, or pain that he was going to lose hinata.
Again?
Hinata was puzzled, again, why is sasuke being an asshole, what she was of use to him anyway? He can kill her, no one would comply to him if he tried to blackmail them using her.
Only hanabi, kiba, neji would care and to a less extent naruto.
But if it was for konoha's sake, they would use her as a sacrifice.
And surly sasuke knows how the shinobi world goes.
Hinata shook those thoughts away, she looked for her wounds, they were inflamed, and must be treated, she tried to heal herself, but she was still weak as her chakra was, she activated her Byakugan and tried to add it on to her chakra for her healing technique, it worked for her thigh cut, and her tummy puncture, but not the hundred percent.
Well some is better than none.

Sasuke watched as hinata was healing herself, he used his sharingan to keep an eye on the Hyūga, she was reckless. He was amazed how she changed, and the new technique, its kind of pioneer.
He can deny his emotions all he want, but he can't deny the development hinata under went.
He finished his warm bath, wrapped the towel around his waist, and headed to the main room.
Hinata bewildered and gulped as she saw the half naked, well built, muscular, sexy.. she shook the thought, sasuke was indeed sexy.
No wonder he had many fan girls back then. Her face heated in embarrassment, and she turned her eyes away.
Sasuke looked at hinata's antique, she was indeed cute when she blushed, he always thought that back in the academy. Her decency, her shyness, her gentleness.
He smirked.
Hinata looked back at sasuke, his hair was dripping, and his rinnegan eye was now visible.
Hinata gasped, his eye was injured deeply.
Hinata stood up.
"Sa..uchiha..san"
"Sasuke..." he said sternly..."call me sasuke"
He hated how she called him by his last name, as if she was pushing him away, denying their academy days. Sasuke and hinata were close, until he started beating the shit out of her, and why to a reason still unknown yet.
"Sas.sasuk.., your eye.." hinata stuttered
"What a notice" he said sarcastically.
"I..can.. well can i heal it"
"You chakra is drained.."
"I developed a new technique it will work.. please"
He looked at her pleading eyes, hinata was an angel, the mercy angel that tells you everything will be fine, and you believe, feel safe and comfort. He knew why she pleaded, she wants to show him appreciation even though his words stabbed but his actions was all that mattered to her.
"Fine" he said stoically.
She stood up, and placed her hands over his eye, and the other over his shoulder, sasuke shuddered, over her touch, the gentle touch, that can help any drowning human to find light.
He cringed... he hated her touch, he hated how his body felt, and above all he hated that he didn't even hate her slightest a bit but he enjoyed.
Hinata healed his eyes. She smiled.
"Hn" he nodded.
After wards hinata went for her backpack, she took out a can of tuna, she handed sasuke one.
He took it, with sincerity but he won't thank her.
Never will.
They both shared silence. Then sasuke decided to get some rest.
The storm was still going. So they were stuck.
Sasuke closed his eyes into deep oblivion.

"Okaa-san...otossaan...." sasuke cried on top of his lungs.
"Stop itachi stop...." he screamed.

Hinata watched as sasuke flinched during his sleep, he was sweating and tossing around.
Hinata approached him slowly, she shook him slowly.
"Sasuke...sasuke kun..." she said gently as she stroke his face.
"Sasuke kun..." sasuke was tossing around, and shivering.
Then all of a sudden he snapped his eyes open, gritted his teeth, and pushed her, he was on top and both his hands around her neck squeezing her throat.
Hinata was chocking by sasuke's hand.
She gasped for air, and wrapped her palms around his hands, she was struggling her eyes were popping.
She activated her Byakugan, then tried to kick him in the stomach.
Sasuke looked at her, he came to his senses.
And took his hands away.
Hinata wrapped her hands around her neck, she fell into a coughing fit.
Sasuke watched hinata gasping for air.
He was heaving

To be continued.
Hope you like the chapters so far, this one will be somehow long, please tell me your opinions.