I hate her.7

Hinata was dragged to the dungeon. She noticed she was the only hostage there. Which was pretty awkward.
She thought that sasuke would capture many people, execute them or even annihilate half of konoha's.
But up till now there is no sign of people being tortured or wails over death husbands.
The jailer bonded her again to the shackles, and took off.

"Yes sasuke sama" one of sasuke's comrades said.
"Please summon all our teams and comrades."
"Yes, sasuke sama"
All sasuke's soldiers were gathered.
Sasuke stood with his taka team behind him.
"Please, make sure all konoha's people are safe, assure them that no one shall be hurt, make sure all food supplies and their trades are going well... please treat all the wounded children and women." Sasuke said stoically.
"Hai..." all said in unison.
"No one shall lay a finger or abuse his power against the commoners.. am i clear?" Sasuke said sternly
"Hai" they said in unison.
"Jugo would make sure everything is going as i commanded, and no one shall disobey any of my rules or i shall execute  you..and remember i will use my sharingan to make sure everything is well" sasuke retorted.
"Hai"
"What about the elders, sasuke sama who committed horrible deeds .." karin asked
"I will judge them in a fair court.." sasuke said.
"All those who were treated unfairly shall have a make up, and all those who committed horrible deeds shall pay" sasuke retorted.
"Hai"
"No scatter, and i need to go live on the TV" sasuke said
"Let me take care of that...sasuke" karin said.
He nodded.

"Dear konoha's " sasuke started.
"I am uchiha sasuke, the last uchiha alive, brother of itachi uchiha, the one who bared all the hate, yet he died as a hero.
I myself, was detested, outcast, marked as cursed, because of being an uchiha, even my former friend the hokage, naruto, may his soul rest in peace. Was marked as a monster, and this shall not happen again, no single being shall be bullied, shall be marked as monster, shall be outcast, not even an outsider.
The trauma inflicted to those who were bullied luckily naruto didn't hold grudges, neither did kakashi, but we shall change.
All women and children shall be treated, no one shall be harmed. And i shall protect every and anyone." Sasuke finished his speech.
"Do you feel any better now. Sasuke"
Sasuke nodded.
"You always inspire me..." sasuke said
They fist bumped.

Three days had  passed, konoha's people started to change their way of thinking, even they started to like sasuke again.
Sasuke's plan was a decent revolution to change the shinobi world, and he was heading towards it.
The system needs to be changed from within, as naruto retorted.
And sasuke was honoring his plan.
As he was working towards his ambitions.
He always checked on hinata.

Hinata hasn't been eating for three days, for three days they starved her. She wasn't offered any food nor water. And she was so hard headed that even though she wouldn't eat.
She prefer to die, but not such a painful death. Painful slow death.
She was extremely dehydrated and frail, after three days they offered her water, she was so stubborn to drink.
On the fourth day, the dungeon door opened, hinata was sprawled on the floor, dehydrated, vulnerable can't even move a toe, she fluttered her heavy eye lids opened, to see a pair of obsidian eyes looking down at her.
He crouched down.
"Are you enjoying this..."he said stoically. Though sasuke was tearing apart within, hinata had lost drastic amount of weight, she was weak, and looked like she was dead. The light she held in her eyes was fading.
Hinata was too weak to answer, she wanted him to kill her, he is a monster, he killed naruto.
Sasuke unbounded her, and carried her, she was weak to struggle.
Her both hands were limp, hanging down, she couldn't even raise her head, but sasuke fixed it on his chest.
Tears were streaming down her face silently.
Sasuke went over to the office.
"Summon me karin, and please bring me grinned food, and a syringe.." he ordered one of his guards.
"Yes sasuke.sama"
Hinata looked at sasuke puzzled.
Was he punishing her, or testing her, what was the syringe for? And why is he summoning karin.
Will they torture her.
Even if she tried to struggle it of no use she is too weak, dehydrated, with no chakra and a Byakugan.
Her train of thoughts were cut, when sasuke sat and straddled her  on his lap, like a baby, straddled by his mom ready to be fed.
After a while, the guards brought a bowl of grinned food, that seemed like grinned  steamed veggies.
Sasuke supported hinata's head on his shoulder, he filled the syringe with food.
And put it in the corner of her mouth, and started feeding her.
Hinata looked at such act, such gentle genuine act.
Sasuke kept filling the syringe and feeding hinata, like a baby.
She ate because she needed, because even though a human can be stubborn but we strive to survive.
He then started to fill syringe with water, and make her drink.
After a while the door knocked to show a pair of red eyes. Red hair and glasses.
"Sasuke..what is it" karin asked.
She looked at hinata who was straddled on sasuke's lap, being fed by a syringe.
"Please, take hinata and give her a shower, and dress her with a new kimono, take her to the old uchiha's mansion, i'll be following shortly" sasuke said.
Karin nodded.
"Umm sasuke..." karin said
"Hmm?" Sasuke hummed.
"Well, i don't think i can manage to carry her, can you..." karin said
Sasuke nodded.
He carried hinata, and moved with karin.
Karin whispered in his ears.
"I think you should accompany us, she seemed scared..."
Sasuke looked at karin puzzled, surly hinata was scared, from sasuke.
They took off to the uchiha mansion.
Hinata can smell sasuke's scent, she can feel his arms supporting her body, possessively, he wrapped his cloak around her, because she was shivering, she felt somehow, safe, and protected, but still she cursed her mind that felt that. Sasuke killed naruto and there is no way she would forgive him.
They reached the mansion, sasuke headed to the bathroom, he placed hinata gently on the edge of the bathtub and headed outside.
Karin started undressing hinata, hinata flinched  at the touch.
"Its okay.." karin stroke her hair.
Karin looked at hinata's slim form, her back bones were visible, her collars, her hips, she was now very slim due to starvation.
Karin started washing hinata, hinata flinched as the water touched her skin.
Karin wrapped hinata in the towel, and summoned sasuke.
"Sasuke...can you come carry her"
Hinata flinched at the mention, but the door opened, sasuke wrapped his arms around hinata, and carried her outside the bathroom, headed for the bedroom.
He looked to see hinata was sleeping.
Surly she was too weak, she needs rest, he looked at karin.
"We should dress her, she may catch cold.."
"Can you manage alone.."
"I..dont think.."
"Bring a kimono, and we shall dress her" sasuke retorted
Karin nodded.
She brought an old grey kimono, it was sasuke's they started both dressing hinata, sasuke was shocked to see how slim hinata had gone to be, as he stroke her porcelain skin, that felt smooth like child's skin, her creamy curves, and blue locks, he felt pained yet heated, she was beautiful yet so slim, he felt she would break.
He tried to dress her gently with karin, and as much as possible to not stare at her naked beautiful form.
After the dressed her, he laid her down, covered her with a blanket, and took off.
"Come karin, tomorrow she shall know when the marriage is going to be held..."

To be continued.