Its a sasuhina thing.3

Sasuke stood with hinata and naruto, well technically sasuke's in hinata's body and hinata's in sasuke's body.
Naruto rested his hands on hinata's shoulder also sasuke's body. So hinata blushed fiercely.
Some peers were passing by the saw how sasuke is blushing as naruto rested his hands on his shoulders.
"Oh, look. Sasuke is blushing...and its naruto"one said
"Then our suspensions were right, he is totally gay for naruto.."someone chuckled
"Yeah remember when they kissed..." another said.
"Yeah.. thats explains alot, i saw him starring at naruto blushing, early..." Another one chuckled.
Unbeknownst to them sasuke heard them talking about him. He was furious.
"What are you all saying fools" The peers looked at the navy haired, pearl eyed girl, growling at them with an activated Byakugan.
Naruto, hinata looked as sasuke inside hinata's body growled.
"Sa..sasuke..kun" hinata stuttered.
"Oh, you shut up freaky eyed, worthless love sick fool" The peers talked to the navy haired girl, technically it was sasuke, but they didn't know.
As sasuke heard them making fun of actually hinata, saying words like.. worthless ,weakling, even singing songs like freaky eyes freaky eyes, pushing her down and forcing her to apologize.
Sasuke felt the pain hinata was enduring and facing. She was being bullied, never ever in his life someone bullied him.
He felt her pain, they had so much in common, maybe he was outcasted, konoha's people detested him, it was the same as her situation.
Though she was facing same trouble he and naruto faced yet she kept her gentleness and her tenderness.
Only he was facing ignorance from his father.
"Hey, get lost you bastards... lets go" Naruto growled and he took sasuke and hinata's hand and marched away.
Sasuke, hinata and naruto all sat on the bench, naruto was in the middle and both at his sides.
Surly hinata's bound in sasuke's body was blushing and sobbing quietly for the embarrassing event that happened.
Sasuke doesn't need to face her troubles.
"Hey, stop crying... what if someone sees me crying..." Sasuke growled at hinata.
"I..i..am..sorry..sasuke-kun..i.. please forgive me..i didn't want to put you through..my troubles" she stuttered silently while sobbing.
Sasuke felt his heart twist.
How gentle and kind can she get, she is apologizing for being bullied, but her soul wasn't intact inside his body so letting sasuke get all the pain.
Sasuke felt himself a mere asshole.
He slapped hinata... for rescuing naruto, yet they won because of her.
He hates her gentleness and her aura, that reminds him of Mikoto.
"Stop crying already hinata please" he said this time with a pleading gentle voice.
Hinata stopped sobbing.
"Sa..sasuke kun.." she said
"Uhah.." he hummed
"Since..since we..are going to be ..i mean, as..we are stuck in different form... can.. you please act more..i mean like me"
He nodded
"And..another thing.."
"Hmm" he hummed
"Could..i mean.. please not shower or.. when you.. i mean get to the toilet.. don't please ..look" She said while looking down blushing.
He nodded
Sasuke went off to the Hyuuga mansion.
He had to act way more like hinata.
He told her with a scowl to take care of his body, but he knows quite well, that now he feels guilty.
As he was walking to the Hyūga mansion his mind couldn't get off thinking about hinata.
How she apologized and pleaded, her face when he slapped her, how she endured so much pain yet she was still kind.
He got into her mansion, it was big like his, he let the butler escort him to hinata's room.
When he got into and sat down he was greeted by hanabi.
"Oniiiii chaaan" a voice squealed ran towards hinata and hugged.
Sasuke looked down at hanabi, hugging hinata so tightly.
Well technically hinata's body, but its sasuke inside.
He remembered his bond with itachi.
He patted hanabi.
"Onii chan, you okay?" She looked at hinata, hanabi could sense something different about hinata, not quite sure.
However, Hiashi came inside along with Neji, to see hinata and hanabi sitting together.
"Huh, the worthless heiress finally showed up... " Sasuke heard as hiashi growled at hinata's form.
Sasuke felt his soul being ripped. She is suffering so much, he remembered his young self, yearning for his father's attention and acknowledgement.
Sasuke kept his mouth shut scared to spat or growl at the old man for disrespecting his hinata.
Sasuke flinched on the thought..his hinata.
For sasuke, hinata was an interesting person, she never chased sasuke, nor acted like a rabid fan girl, but a silent decent lover, and she was interested in naruto, sasuke's rival.
He hates to admit it, but sasuke deep down admired hinata, since he first saw her. But he was too scared to admit.
How her tenderness towards her sister, reminded him of itachi, and her kindness of his mother.
Her scent was even intoxicating, he can smell it well.
He is in the end inside her body.
"Hanabi, get up, you need to train..."
"Oto sama, can i please stay with oni chan for a while...please" hanabi pleaded.
"Fine..don't stay too much, we don't want you to be weakling like her" hiashi said and left.
"Hinata-sama" neji retorted.
"Hai" sasuke tried to act like hinata.
"What was the predicament with sasuke today"
"Nothing.." sasuke tried to keep his nerves and act more like hinata.
"Nejiii" a voice came summoning neji.
"I'll be back.." he pointed his fingers towards her.
"Oni..chan... lets bath together..please" hanabi broke the words
"Wh..what.. no i can't hanabi" sasuke was now in trouble, he is asked to shower with hanabi, in hinata's body.
He prayed for the lord for a miracle but, well hanabi was persistent.
"Shit... i am in deep trouble" sasuke cringed.
Hanabi started to take off her clothes, sasuke started to undress his new body.
And as he looked at hinata's body reflection in the mirror he could swear that her body was of an angel's.
Hinata was glowing, he skin was really smooth, pale, like a newly born child.
Her curves were perfect.
He saw hinata's face blushing at the sight.
He knew he was blushing seeing hinata's naked form.
He quickly turned around not to break his words with hinata and dipped into the bath tub, with hanabi.

Hinata walked with naruto. She was happy she got to be near him even if she was in sasuke's body.
Hinata told naruto that they should eat ramen and they went to the ramen shop.
She was thinking of maybe it was a date, but not declared, as she was walking beside naruto she was blushing like hell, confirming everyone's suspicions, sasuke is gay for naruto.
"Hinata, stop blushing please, it'll affect sasuke later on" naruto whispered into her ears.
"Hai" she nodded
"Hey have you seen that...., bet he told him something lewd" one of the peers said.
"Yeah, maybe he told him, he shall take his virginity" another said
"Imagine naruto on top, pounding into sasuke..." all chuckled.
"CUT IT OUT ALREADY" naruto growled.
"What, blondie, defending your girl friend" One mocked.
Hinata started crying.
"Look we made his princess cry... " they chuckled as they saw sasuke crying.
"Bastards..." naruto growled and he took hinata's hand and went off.
"Na..naruto-kun..i..i put you and sasuke in embarrassment situation...i..i am ..sorry" she sobbed
"Its fine hina chan... we will figure it out..." Naruto assured as he smiled at hinata.
"Hai..."
Shikamaru, Gaara and Neji and ino ran into naruto and apparent to them sasuke while walking.
"Hey naruto, sasuke" shikamaru greeted.
"Heyyy" naruto greeted back.
"Hi shikamaru kun, gaara kun, and neji..n..neji..kun" hinata was going to have a slipped tongue but she managed. She smiled at them.
"Hi sasuke" ino said with a blush
"Hi ino-chan" sasuke gave ino a smile.
"Wow, sasuke is smiling..." Gaara said
"Are the elephants flying?" Shikamaru retorted
"Cut it out guys..." naruto said, he don't blame them a little bit, they don't know the jutsu that was casted.
"Sasuke, you are endearing with your smile" shikamaru mocked.
"Tha..thank you..shikamaru kun" Sasuke gave a faint smile and a blush.
"Sasuke do you have fever" Gaara asked.
"N..no" sasuke said
Neji was watching silently and intently, why is sasuke acting so much like hinata, he decided to go to the mansion, and take sasuke with him.
"Sasuke, why don't you join me into the Hyūga 's mansion" neji said
"Hai" sasuke said enthusiastically.
Neji's suspicions were raised.
He grabbed sasuke's hand and walked through the town.
"Bye..naruto kun.."
"Man i like this sasuke" all chorused.

As hinata walked by neji towards the Hyuuga mansion, she heard all the whispers and scolds the people were giving and pointing to the uchiha.
Some were saying monster, some said the cursed family, some made fun of him and told their children to stay away, and some pitied saying the poor guy, he witnessed his parents deaths upon the hands of the traitor itachi.
Hinata felt her heart twist. Sasuke had a dark past and is being harassed just like her. She felt bad for judging him, judging his coldness and hard surface.
He surly is in pain. She feels his pain. Because both in the end had something in common.
But her train of thoughts were cut when a young homeless boy ran into the uchiha, telling him thank you for saving him from bullies.
Maybe sasuke is not that bad, he has a good heart maybe a harsh surface. But inside, he is a lost child needs to be pampered and nurtured.

Hinata and neji reached the mansion unbeknownst that sasuke broke his word with her.

To be continued.