The avenger

This story is inspired by a sasuhina story i read on fanfic, unfortunately the author didn't continue it, so i decided to change a little bit and make an ending.

Hinata wondered the garden of the big mansion, she was doing the laundry.
Ever since she has been taken, or lets say kidnapped by the sole avenger sasuke uchiha, she couldn't even go out.
He took her to a place she didn't know, he placed a jutsu so she won't be able to use her Byakugan.
All she can wonder is the garden that is surrounded by a very high walls, like a prison.
Its been six months since she was taken. Nobody cared to look for her, that what she thought, who would look for the weak, useless, worthless , heiress that was disowned by her father.
Maybe thats why sasuke chose to take her. He needed to make use of the Byakugan and have the perfect child that possesses sharingan and Byakugan.
And by that we all know what happened when he took her.
Sasuke practically raped her, against her will. She struggled multiple times, tried to runaway but was ended beaten and bruised by the ruthless uchiha.
Four months has passed since she has been pregnant.
Yeah uchiha was ruthless but he had to make sure the mother of his child is healthy, so the child would be strong as well.
Now her tummy has started to bump.
For her sixth months since the kidnap every day has been the same.
Sasuke always came back from his vengeance quest, all covered in enemies blood. Hinata had to take care of his wounds, and then he sleeps with her more like' fucks her ' mercilessly until she conceived.
Even after pregnancy, he made sure to do so, but in a more gentler way, in order not to hurt his future child.
Now hinata felt the life has been drained from her, she only wanted to die.
For all her life she has been unlucky, she hoped for a better ending. But must be that god choose for her a miserable life.
But what about her child, that cursed one, he doesn't have to pay for his father's mistake, he doesn't have to suffer from a ruthless father.
Hinata shed a tear. For six months she has been crying until all the tears dried. Now she only wants to take her life, along with her child.
She started doing the laundry, until she reached her favorite red kimono, sasuke teared it apart yesterday.
Even the slightest things she liked he took it away from her.
She looked at her favorite silk kimono, and sighed.

Sasuke came back from his quest, to find hinata sitting and starring at her red kimono.
He felt heavy in his heart, sasuke that ruthless bastard, felt a stab as he saw his beautiful wife in grieve.
He was stoic, from the outside only, but from the inside, he felt so bad for what he did to her last night, and every night.
Sasuke can deny all he wants, but he knew deep inside he loved  and cared for that Hyūga so deeply.
Haven't hinata asked herself why he choose her not her sister, hinata thought if he wouldn't have her he would choose hanabi, but he chose the one that can be approached easily, which was wrong for her interpretation.
Sasuke chose hinata because he know what she felt, he wanted to rescue her from the disown, and those who saw her weak and pathetic. Because he himself felt the same way, needless to say, he loved her since she was following the blond idiot.
She was innocent, she was his peek of light, that kept him from insanity, she bore  many negative feelings yet she was gentle and never fallen from grace.
He took her after being disowned and bullied, because of shame. Though he told her that it won't make a difference maybe she can be of use to him, and if she refused he'll take her sister, she submitted.
But the truth wasn't like that.

"Ehm"" sasuke snorted taking hinata out from the train of thoughts from her miserable life.
She looked at him and marched. He looked at her form, she is still beautiful but he sucked the life out of her.
He felt bad, hinata was supposed not to be miserable. But he added to her misery.
She marched and brought a piece of cloth and started to treat his wound.
Then he ripped her clothes and again, slept with her.
He left her and walked away.
Hinata pulled herself up, and headed for the bathtub, water is the only thing that helps her now.
She thought of many ways taking her life.
She stroke her small bump,
"You know i love you..." she whispered as she was lying inside water.
"I am sorry... my dear" she kept talking to her unborn infant.
"You deserve a better life..." she sobbed
"I am sorry..."

Sasuke teleported to the village center, he headed for a kimono shop.
"How can i serve you?"
"I need a new kimono, for my wife" yes sasuke considered hinata as his wife, he didn't just say it for the community, no he considered her as his life partner.
"This one would do " the shop keeper handed him a blue kimono, that would suit hinata's hair.
He imagined hinata in such beautiful kimono, she would be breath taking. Hinata is one of the most beautiful girls in whole konoha.
"Thank you" he paid for the kimono which was somehow the most expensive and beautiful one.
He imagined how she would be thrilled to see the new kimono.
Sometimes sasuke brought her cinnamon rolls, her favorite food. Just to show some gratitude but the situation she considered horrible.
And he can't blame her for hating him, he only wished to make her happy just to end up, making her miserable.
Just like them

"I am sorry... my baby... i am sorry" Hinata hiccuped.
She decided to end her misery, And her child's.
She dipped herself inside the bathtub, waiting to drown.

"Hinata..." a voice came,
"Hinata...." sasuke said again as he was looking for his wife.
Hinata used to come, when she heard him inside their mansion, but something is off.
Sasuke placed the kimono on the table, and looked for her.
He started to panic, did she leave him? It can't be, she can't, why everything he loved must leave him.
He went inside the bathroom, to find hinata dipped inside the bathtub, trying to take her own life.
Sasuke ran and took her out.
"Hinataaa...hinataaaa..." he shook her.
And started CPR and mouth to mouth breathing.
"Hinataaaa..." he growled and panicked.
"You.. won't die...Don't die on me.. Hinata..." he said as he massaged her heart, and something fell from his eyes, a tear.

"Hinata..."
"That voice... a fading one.. who is it" Hinata thought to herself
"Hinataaa..."
"Its blurry... who is it... why i can hear sorrowful voice..." hinata thought.
"You.. won't die..." the voice echoed.
"Hinata..."

Hinata gasped, she opened her eyes, to meet a black onyx one.

Tbc
Hope you like the chapter