Its a sasuhina thing.2

Hinata looked at her new form. She was in sasuke's body.
She blushed fiercely, she quickly dressed her new self. And ran off.
"I have to find my body..." she ran out of the girls bathroom.

"Hey, have you seen this, i saw sasuke running out from the girls bathroom" Ino said to Lee.
"You sure about that..." Lee retorted.
"Positive.." ino said " "lets follow him.."

"How, how could this happen..oh god.." Sasuke said with his gentle voice, or hinata's voice.
"I have to find my body..." he ran off..as he was running he felt his chest jiggle.
"Seriously how can she run like that..."
he bumped into sakura.
"Oh hi hinata, have you seen sasuke.." sakura asked.
"Get out of the way annoying pink hair.." Sasuke growled with hinata's voice.
Sakura was shocked at hinata's attitude, she called her annoying.
"What got into her?" Sakura asked puzzled.
Sasuke ran to where he slept last night, on a tree branch, he couldn't find his body.
"Shit.." he muttered then her remembered he is trapped in hinata's body, he can use the Byakugan.
He activated the Byakugan and started looking for her.

Hinata went to her room, so she would be able to find her body sleeping, but she couldn't.
She sat on the floor and kept crying, in her new body of course.
Tenten heard a sobbing inside hinata's room, she decided to look up.
"Hinata..., hinata.." tenten was shocked to see the familiar uchiha, sitting on the floor, with his legs both near his chest.
"Sa.sasuke??" She said puzzled.
Tenten saw sasuke with blushing face, and tears in his eyes, and an activated sharingan.
"Whats wrong..." she felt her heart squeezed never ever anyone seen the uchiha's crying.
"Tenten..." Hinata said with sasuke's voice and ran to tenten and squeezed her into a hug.
Tenten was shocked.
"Hey sasuke what are you doing..." she snapped and pushed him away.
That when hinata realized again she is in sasuke's body.
"Oh. Sorry.. tenten..." tenten saw sasuke looking down.
"Sasuke are you okay?"
"H..ha..ve you se.seen hinata.."  sasuke stuttered.
Tenten raised an eye brow. Since when did sasuke stuttered.
"Why are you stuttering..." tenten asked
"S..sorry..." he looked down and blushed.
But all of a sudden they were interrupted by Neji.
"Hey tenten, where is.. oh what brought you here Uchiha..." neji growled and walked towards sasuke with a death glare.
"Are you trying to harass my cousin like you did before..." and he punched sasuke.
Sasuke yelped.
He grabbed sasuke by his collar but was stopped by hinata.
"Stop..stop..., what do you think you are doing to my body.." neji turned back to be met by a real furious hinata with an activated Byakugan.
"Hi..hinata sama..." hinata marched towards sasuke,
Sasuke took two steps back, as hinata approached, neji and tenten looked at such scene in awe.
"Sa..sasu..sasuke..kun.." they saw sasuke stuttering his own name.
But then hinata put her mouth over sasuke.
"Whatt..." tenten and neji said in unison.
When did hinata became such a badass, reckless person.
And then hinata dragged sasuke from his hands.
"Will you excuse us.." hinata said.
Sasuke looked at neji.
"Neji ni..sa.." he whispered.
But neji jaw dropped.
Sasuke was calling him neji ni san...
They must be dreaming.
Hinata well, lets say sasuke's who was trapped in hinata's body dragged hinata who was trapped in sasuke's body, well thats pretty confusing.. however,
But all people saw the opposite.
Then sasuke pushed hinata, against the barks of the tree roughly, she winced in pain. But not as much pain she felt in her female form.
Then she looked at her own eyes, the Byakugan, she never knew she can be that scary.
Sasuke is scary, in any form.
She clutched her eyes closed.
"How did that happen.." he growled at her, well his face technically.
He never knew he can look so cute when he is scared.
"I..i..don't know... i ..swear..." she stuttered.
"How.." he growled.. hinata was shivering under him.
Sakura  was walking when she saw hinata, trapping sasuke, she looked in awe. Hinata is harassing sasuke, sasuke is sakura's no one shall do this to him, besides when did hinata shown interest in her long life love. She was supposed to crush on naruto.
She was furious as she walked towards them.
"Hinata, take your hands off my sasuke..." she screamed.
They both looked as sakura approached.
"Mind your business sakura.." Hinata growled at sakura.
Sakura flinched and took a step back As she saw the intimidating hinata with the Byakugan.
She never knew hinata is that scary.
"Wha..what... i won't i am here to save sasuke..., get your hands off him Hyūga..."
"Sakura-chan... you..you don't understand" sakura heard sasuke's stuttering voice she looked at him.
"Sasuke-kun.." sakura stuttered.
"Shut up" hinata growled at sasuke.
"Who are you telling to shut up Hyūga..." sakura scowled
"Get lost annoying forehead" hinata snorted at sakura, but then sasuke held her hands, tightly, looking, hinata looked at sasuke.
"Sasuke, please..can you be gentle to her..she is my friend... " sasuke looked at his pleading form, even if hinata is trapped inside his body, she is still carrying that aura, that he even can feel he looks different.
He sighed.
"Fine.."
"Sakura-chan, its fine, we were..just practicing" sakura looked at sasuke who was smiling at her genuinely, never ever sasuke called her chan! She blushed fiercely, and started drooling.
Hinata rolled her eyes back, until they saw kakashi sensei coming with naruto.
"Hey, sasuke, hinata, whats the matter.."
Naruto looked at sasuke who gave naruto a look and then looked down and blushed fiercely.
Naruto raised his eye brows while kakashi's inner self was bursting in laughter.
Then naruto looked at hinata with the activated Byakugan who gave naruto an intimidating look, then turned his face around.
"Hinata, is something the matter" naruto asked puzzled.
"Shut up idiot..."
"Whaaa..." naruto said in awe
"Naruto..k..un.." naruto looked at sasuke who was twirling his thumbs, looking down.
Naruto raised an eye brow.
"Hinata?" He asked puzzled and then kakashi burst into laughter.
"Kakashi sensei.. whats wrong.."
"I guess the jutsu worked.." kakashi retorted.
"What do you mean..." sasuke asked.
Naruto looked at hinata...
"Sasuke?"
"Heeh, well this is your punishment for not getting along, you are trapped in what is called the pride jutsu. And to get your body back, both of you, you must work to mend the bond broken by pride.."
"Bond broken by pride" the team chorused.
"Whats that suppose to mean" sasuke growled.
Naruto looked at how hinata was truly intimidating being possessed by sasuke's soul.
He looked at sasuke, who was looking down shyly, naruto wrapped rested his hands on sasuke's body which was possessed by hinata.
Sasuke blushed fiercely.
"Na..naruto kun..."
"Don't worry hinata, will get your body out of this Teme..."
"Figure it out on your own.. hinata, sasuke" kakashi took off.
"Shit..." sasuke snorted.

To be continued