The avenger part two

Hinata fluttered her eyes open seeing  sasuke black orbs.
Hinata looked at sasuke, she saw it, that look, genuine one, pain, suffering, guilt, worry.
She starred at him, he starred back, his face cringed.
He stroke her face as he was straddling her.
"Sa.." but all of a sudden her eyes flipped back, and hinata started to have convulsions.
Sasuke was no med person, he panicked, as he saw he lawful wife having an epileptic fit, her body was shaking insanely.
Sasuke carried her and teleported to the nearest hospital.
Surly he didn't go back to konoha, he went to the nearest village.
"My wife, she is having a seizure "
The doctor looked at hinata forms, she was drooling and having a severe fit.
The doctor yelled
"Emergency...."
"Tell me Mr, is your wife Pregnant?"
"Ye..yeah"
"She is having eclampsia... " the doctor yelled.
"Put her here, lets get to the ER" and all ran
Sasuke was heaving he didn't understand anything.
But he started to panic more.
Sasuke started heaving and walking back and forth, in exacerbation.
The doctor came after a while.
"Have she been suffering from headache or swelling..." the doctor asked in anger
"Uhm..i.. i dont recall"sasuke stuttered, how can he be so careless and let his pride take over him, and never ask wether hinata was suffering or not?
"Uh.."
"However Mr, your wife is suffering from eclampsia,
And she was going to die.. however the baby is causing so much stress, and we need to abort, i am.." but the doctor was interrupted by sasuke's growl
"I don't fucking care about the baby, bring me my wife...." he screamed.
Sasuke's breath started to rise, he can't lose hinata, he can't let her die. No, hinata is his light, his last hope, whats left from his humanity.
He punched the walls and cried.
"Hinata..." he whispered.

After a while the doctor reappeared.
He stood up and ran as if he was drowning and waited for a savior.
"Don't worry, your wife condition is stable, and we managed to stabilize her, but she needs care, she'll gain consciousness soon, and we can dismiss her in two days..."
Sasuke felt a relief. 
He went inside to see hinata's form, she was like a sleeping angel.
With all the ventilation machines and TPN.
He approached her, and held her hand.
He looked at her and fought a sob.
He cringed and let out a silent cry.
Looking at hinata, he bite his lips, and gritted his teeth.
He kissed the inner of her palms. And stroke her forehead.

"Uh..ah.." Hinata fluttered her eyes open, to see a white light, and her lying on a hospital bed with a hospital gown.
She looked to see sasuke sleeping form beside her, holding her hand.
She looked puzzled, sasuke holding her hands.
"Oh finally you woke" a nurse said as she entered the room.
"I..what happened..." she asked puzzled
"You had whats called eclampsia, a condition where a toxicity caused by the baby, but we managed thank god.." the nurse said as she checked hinata.
Hinata looked at sasuke's sleeping form.
The nurse smirked.
"Your husband was so worried about you, he didn't sleep for three days, i saw him praying and whispering to you to wake up.."
Hinata was puzzled. Sasuke? The ruthless bastard.
Was worried.. why? Why did he care.
The nurse gave hinata a smile, and walked away.

Sasuke got up, he saw hinata starring at the window, but she still didn't move her hand from him.
"Hinata..." he said.
She turned her head towards him.
He cupped her cheeks, and pulled her into a deep embrace.
Hinata eye's snapped opened.
Sasuke was hugging her like it was the end of the world.
She felt her bones being crushed, she winced.
"Uh..sasuke..."
"I..sorry..., did i hurt you?"
"No..."
"Hi..hinata.."
he stroked her hair, and her face.
Hinata looked at him with her beautiful eyes, she was puzzled again, why sasuke so suddenly affectionate towards her.
She can't deny he somehow had shown care in the past few months but she thought it was for the baby.
Like he made sure she ate, he sometimes carried her to bed when she falls asleep on the couch.
Sometimes she felt him covering her up. But it was only for the baby.
She looked deeply into his eyes, eyes never lied, eyes are windows to the soul, and she saw his soul, oblivion, dark, but inside there is something thats yearning for her to understand... that feeling, yes.love.
Sasuke loves hinata, he does, no denial, she can see it now, how he looks at her, like he would devour her soul to protect her. Like he would have lost her, but now he was given a chance. A chance to show her how much he loved her, a chance he can fix her, and himself.
The moment was broken by the doctor's voice
"You will be discharged in few hours... as we said to your husband, you must have complete rest..."
Hinata looked at sasuke.
"I assure you doctor, i won't leave her side"
Hinata starred in awe.