My private tutor: last part

Hinata sobbed quietly inside sasuke's embrace.
Sasuke kept holding her, tightly, he wanted to take all the pain away.
After a while hinata calmed, she pulled away.
"Thank you..sasuke..." she said smiling.
"So wanna talk about it?" He asked her.
"I..uh.. may i not..." she said unsure.
He nodded.
"Shall we go through science then"
"Yes please" she smiled
He misses her smile, hinata was always hiding behind a facade,
He missed the shy one. The one always blushed on his antiques, he always loved to tease her during middle school.
He looked at her form, with bruises and petal lips, blushed cheeks and beautiful eyes.

Sakura's mobile phone rang, she got a text message of a picture. She smirked to herself.
She sent a text message to sassori asking him a favor from Konan
Konan is sassori's best friend.
She called naruto after he left to Gaara's to ask him to come over. Sakura knew that naruto had a
She then called Hinata.

"Oh, hey sakura, i am studying... yeah..i'll come over, yes..no i am fine, just caught a cold...yeah. Okay. Bye" hinata hung up, sasuke was starring at her.
"What?" She asked unsure
"Why are you talking with sakura, you know she hates you.." he asked
"But i don't, besides i know she has a good side..she is just desperate for you, she is already hurt sasuke.. i must not add to her misery" hinata said
"But she used to bully you in middle school Hinata..." sasuke snapped
"Its fine, i don't hold grudges..."
"You are naiive"
"I am not naiive, i just don't see a point in passing on revenge and stuff..."
Sasuke snorted.
"What?" She asked
He scoffed...
She looked unsure.
"Hinata.."
But he was interrupted by her
"Sasuke..." she said "why did.. why did you stopped talking to me?" She said, biting her lips.
"Hinata ..i.."
"Did..did i do something wrong to you..." she stuttered while fighting tears
"No hinata no" he said while cupping her cheeks and wiping her tears.
"Then why.. sasuke.. i..blamed myself for the end of our friendship, but.. i.. please i need an explanation..." she stammered
"Hinata, the problem is.. i..." sasuke felt a twinge in his heart, he pulled hinata to his embrace tightly.
He then pulled her away, cupping both her cheeks and both their eyes sealed together in an intimate eye contact.
Sasuke looked at hinata's bruised face and kissed the bruise. Hinata closed her eyes in anticipation.
"I..your father.., i know..." he said between kisses, then he took her hands and placed a kiss on it.
"Sasuke.. i..." she said huskily.
Hinata felt her heart race, everything about sasuke made her feel butterflies, the way he looks at her, the way he wants her, the way he makes her ocean rise.
Hinata knew sasuke loved her, she reciprocated his feeling since middle school.
But when he abandoned her she looked for a rebound, she couldn't bear the pain, especially when rumors had it that he was dating Karin.
She decided to date naruto, she knew whats between her and naruto is not even love, only mutual act of rebound, since naruto was head over heels for ino, but ino was always insecure that she broke up with him.
However hinata can't cheat on her boyfriend, in the end she is loyal.
She was caught in the heat of the moment and she kissed sasuke. Sasuke was taken aback, he started kissing her back, nibbling her ears.
Sasuke felt his heart throbbing, he can't hold himself anymore, with hinata tope-less, and her smooth creamy skin, everything about her makes him go crazy.
He lost control and started kissing her aggressively until he laid her on her back, he was on top, and started attacking her welcoming neck.
Hinata moaned then, she snapped
"Sa.sa..saasuke..oh no stop stop" she pushed him away.
"What?" He asked puzzled, " we can take it slowly"
"No, i ..i should go, i can't do this to naruto... "
she got dressed and ran away.
"Fuck" sasuke growled
He took out his cell phone
"Oh, karin, come over.."

Hinata ran, she can feel her heart, no denial, she loved sasuke so dearly.
Her life is already fucked up, she is with naruto and if she told him, she'll break his heart, add on, she is scared, what if sasuke abandoned her again.
He said he knew what her father does, shouldn't he be there to protect her instead of leaving her.
She sobbed then walked to sakura's house.
As she reached sakura's house, she found the door opened, she went inside
"Hello..., sakura, the front door is open" she said unsure
"Sakura..." she said as she looked for the pink haired girl.
"Sakura..." she heard a moaning coming from the kitchen.
She went inside to see the scene she wished she didn't see.
Naruto is actually, fucking sakura
She gasped.
"Hinata... wait...its not like what you think..." Naruto said.
Hinata turned and ran away.
Sakura smirked.
"Hinataaaaa" naruto yelled.