Its a sasuhina thing.

Hello my fellow readers and those who always vote...
I can't thank you enough for supporting and reading my stories, you make me happy... thank you so much, may god bless and make you happy like you do to me..
it means alot to me really thank you.
If anyone doesn't like anything in my stories i totally appreciate criticism and ideas.
Second: i think of writing a new story about hinata being an Akatsuki member, joining before sasuke, where she is Itachi's comrade.
So i hope u'll check it.
Finally. This'll be the last story in the book.
Hinata and sasuke's switched bodies.
Its inspired from its a boy girl thing.
Sorry for the long note.
Enjoy :')

"Sasuke, Hinata, Naruto... gather up..." Kakashi summoned his students.
Team seven is about to go on its first mission to get a scroll, it was part of the exam.
Sasuke scoffed, he doesn't need those idiots in his team, and by that he means the stuttering Byakugan freak,and that boisterous, loud mouth, super cheerful naruto.
He rolled his eyes back as he saw hinata poking her fingers and walking like a lawful puppy behind her life time crush.
Why does she likes him anyway. His long time rival.
Hinata was the only one to not have a crush on sasuke. He saw how she looked so fond of his rival.
Hinata's love for naruto was different from all sasuke's fan girls.
Naruto inspired hinata, but all the fan girls loved sasuke for his outer look and because he is 'cool'
Sometimes sasuke wished to have someone to love him like hinata does to naruto.
"Kakashi sensei, whats the deal" naruto said with his cheerful smile.
"Our goal is to reclaim the scroll, before the other teams reclaim theirs. The one who get the scroll first, and submit it to the hokage is the winner team, remember the code, team work. And those who leaves their comrades are worst than scums."
"Hai" all said in unison.
Hinata, sasuke and naruto took off to the woods to look for the scroll.
As they met those who had their scrolls.
The team started to battle, surly hinata was the weakest among them, then naruto and sasuke was the most powerful.
It was three verses three.
Hinata activated the Byakugan, she started to battle the first one.
"Shadow clone jutsu" naruto yelled.
"Fire ball jutsu" sasuke said and breathed fire.
And all started to battle the other two masked men.
Hinata was beaten into pulp, but she managed to dodge some, and hit back.
"Hinataaa.." naruto screamed and sent her a shadow clone.
Sasuke tried to get the scroll, but it was hard to get, though he managed to hit some of the enemies but they were over powered.
They were on different level.
However as they battled, hinata made a trick and got the scroll.
"I got it... Naruto kun..." she said.
Sasuke and naruto looked at hinata.
"Nice hinata... run..." Sasuke growled.
Hinata started running but she remembered kakashi's words.
She stopped and looked back to naruto and sasuke being beaten.
Hinata stood there with tears in her eyes.
She ran back.
This exam was harder than they thought.
"Stop...STOP, please stop..." she pleaded
The guy chocking naruto stopped.
"Take the scroll and leave naruto" she begged
She threw the scroll to them.
"What are you doing you idiot...." Sasuke growled.
"Hahahahaha you are one unique girl... " the masked man chuckled they let go of naruto and they vanished.
"Hina chan..." naruto went over to hinata, he patted her back as she sobbed.
"Sorry naruto-kun i..i..fa.failed..."
"Its okay hina chan, we still have time.."naruto smiled at hinata.
"Time, time you idiot, we had them and she let them go, useless weakling fool" sasuke growled at Hinata.
"Teme, what are you saying..." naruto gritted his teeth.
Sasuke pushed naruto he fell.
He gripped hinata by her collar, holding her slightly up.
"You are weak and useless, what the hell did you do..." he growled.
Hinata was shivering as she saw sasuke's intimidating eyes.
"Why don't you quite already you are no use..." sasuke said all the words that hurt hinata, and she always heard from her father and everyone around her. That she is just a failure and useless, and weakling.
She sobbed hysterically and then sasuke slapped her, sending her on the ground.
"You TEMEEEE" naruto growled as he saw sasuke slapping hinata, he ran to punch him, they both exchanged punches and kicks.
"Stop..you two please..." Hinata begged as she held her bruised face.
"Stop it..., we are a team.. i.i am ..am sorry..for failing you..i..will quite i promise..just stop.." hinata pleaded.
"Don't be sorry hina-chan, if it wasn't you, i would be dead..." naruto went over to hinata, he gave sasuke a death glare.
They headed back to konoha's academy.
They were greeted by kakashi who was reading one of his magazines.
"Aah you came back.."kakashi retorted, surly there were spies who told them what happened. But he needed to hear them.
"We didn't get the scroll" Sasuke snorted.
"Because of hinata..."Sasuke continued.
Kakashi looked at hinata who was looking down the floor, covering her face as tears streamed down.
"Because of hinata, i was saved kakashi sensei... she saved me.."naruto explained he was scared that hinata will be scolded.
"Heh lets get inside..." kakashi said in disappointment tone.
After three hours, all teams gathered with scrolls.
Some managed to get the scrolls and some didn't.
However, The hokage was the one to announce the winner.
"And the winner according to all our reports and scores, is... Team seven"
All gasped including sasuke hinata and naruto.
"What team seven.."
"I heard they didn't get the scroll.."
"Why is that is not fair"
"Silence please students..." the hokage ordered.
"The point for this exam was to see how you would bond with your team, how you may sacrifice the result for the well being of your friends and comrades, sometimes its not always the success of the mission, but how you can save a human life which is more important to us." The hokage explained.
"And that whats hinata Hyūga proved during such test..."
Sasuke scoffed.
Hinata blushed.. its the first time someone praises her.
Naruto gave sasuke that look, he turned his head away.
"Hinata Hyuuga proved that cherishing her comrades was more important than the results and the scroll, though many teams showed excellent team work, but all of you focused on the scrolls than your friends and teams...thank you hinata for showing what it means to cherish your friends lives."
Kakashi started clapping for her, and all clapped for her.
Hinata's tears fell and for the first time she was happy.
"Please team seven, follow me to the office, we need to discuss something.."The hokage ordered.
They followed, naruto was congratulating hinata, and sasuke was intimidated.
They reached the office.

"Listen, sasuke, hinata... i see both don't get along, and i heard a report that you slapped hinata sasuke" the hokage said.
"Yes because she..." sasuke growled, but was interrupted by the hokage
"And hinata, you are a ninja, you shouldn't show emotions..."
"H..hai.." she stuttered and looked down.
"And as a punishment, we order you to eat this.."
They looked puzzled, but they complied.
"I hope you both get along..." Kakashi said
"I don't want to get along with such a stuttering, weak freakishly eyed love sick fool..." sasuke snorted.
Hinata gasped. No matter how hard sasuke kept insulting her, hinata was too gentle and frail to defend herself.
"Sasuke...." naruto growled.
"You are dismissed" Kakashi ordered.

The team scattered, hinata went back to her room, she wrapped herself around her blanket as she weeped, she wanted so much to die.
What does sasuke know about being hurt? He calls her weak but she is trying so hard. Maybe because he got everything, he got fan girls, he is cool, strong.
Hinata's father disowned her, calls her weak and useless all the time, how can sasuke feels what she felt. He is not in her shoes.
She closed her eyes and slept.
Naruto went back to train again.
Sasuke sat on a tree branch, he felt his heart ache, to a reason he doesn't know why.
He felt himself blue, why is that, is it because hinata was the reason they won, and he was hard on her? Or is it because he slapped her, or is it because all the bad words he told her.
And why does he care that much. He never cared about anyone's feelings.
Maybe because hinata was too pure and too gentle that sometimes when you find someone as gentle and pure as hinata, you feel the urge to protect them and never harm them, you feel saddened when the world treats them unfairly?
And why does hinata gets under his skin, why her weakling is driving him crazy, maybe because he was seen weak as well, and being not favored.
Like when his father was looking down on him.
Favoring itachi.
Maybe so.
Sasuke scoffed and decide to sleep on the tree branch.

Sasuke opened his eyes, to see himself sleeping on a bed.
He rolled over, he doesn't remember going back to his room. But this room is not his.
Sasuke got up, and as he walked he felt something jiggle on his chest.
He put his hands on his hair, he had a different hair style, that's weird he thought.
He passed by the mirror.
A mirror, he doesn't have a mirror in his room.
Must be he went back tired last night and slept in another's room.
As he walked towards the bathroom, the jiggling was getting uncomfortable, sasuke pressed both his hands on his chest, and...
He gasped.
"What are these...boobs..., "he squeezed. And his eyes snapped opened. He walked toward the mirror
And looked at his reflection.
"Hinata..." he touched his face.
"AHAAAAAAAAA" he screamed, but the voice is hinata's.
"Oh shit... what what is this..." He thought.
"I am trapped in hinata's body..."
"Kamiii samaaaaaaaa"

Hinata opened her eyes, she felt hard surface on her back, she winced in pain, and whimpered as she rolled, when did her bed got so hard anyway.
As she rolled she fell from a tree branch.
"Arghh..." she whimpers.
"When.. when did i get here" hinata thought.
As she got up, and stretched, she scanned her surrounding.
"I don't remember being here..." Hinata thought.
"Yeeh, i need the bathroom..." she felt an urge to pee.
She ran back towards the academy to the main bathroom, she entered the girl's bathroom, she took off her pants, along with her panties.
And she sat, but she felt different.
Then before peeing she just looked down..
"Huh..uh..what..what...what.. is thaaaat...." Hinata's face turned tomato red.
She saw a penis... its hers...
"Oh god.. oh god, please be a dream please be a dream..." she closed her eyes, and walked out of the door, she starred at her reflection.
"Sa..sasuke..kun.." its sasuke's reflection, with his protruding member.
"AHAAAAAAAAA" hinata screamed.

To be continued.
Just imagine sasuke blushing and hinata cold, imagine sasuke blushing around naruto pretty hilarious.
So coming up, how would both adapt to such thing, and how would they fall in love eventually. Tomorrow will  be the answer.
Night.