My private tutor

"Hinata..." kakashi sensei called hinata after the science class.
Hinata, the most popular girl in konoha high, every one wants to be like hinata, she is beautiful, her eyes are unique, she is grace, she is the tennis champions of high school, she is also a cheerleader, and dating the most desired guy.. Naruto, the blond with blue eyes.
"Yes sensei.." hinata complied.
Kakashi showed her the test results, hinata was falling behind, though she is such an athlete but she wasn't that clever in any of school subjects.
"I sir..i" hinata said
"See hinata, i know you need a scholarship in konoha university, and you are depending on your tennis championship, but you can't get into it without having at least to pass two subjects.. you failed all of your subjects, and you need to at least get three B's to get into college..." kakashi retorted.
"Sir, i need this scholarship, isn't there any extra credit work i can do.." hinata really needed to go to this university, she needed to move from her house, hinata has been hiding whats happening inside her family. At least she got to be popular, it helped her to pass the crises.
"Unfortunately no...you need to pass two subjects and get at least three B's.." Kakashi said
"Then what can i do sir, please i really need the scholarship, i'll do anything..." hinata said
"You just need to put extra effort and pass.."
"I try hard sensei. But i just seem can't to answer the questions.."
"Maybe you can find someone who can help you...i bet Sasuke does..." kakashi said pointing to sasuke.
Hinata stumbled.
No not that nerd, Sasuke, the most well known hot nerd.. with his black hair, black onyx eyes, and rough attitude, and add on he wear glasses. Yes he is a well known for his straight A grade's he is even itachi's sensei's brother.
Sasuke is already accepted in konoha's university.
"sensei... no, i can't ask him..." hinata was furious, hell on earth she won't ask that nerd to tutor her.
Not only because he was arrogant for a nerd, he had no friends, but because Hinata and sasuke were real friends in middle school, until all of the sudden he ignored, avoided and stopped talking to her.
That was the same time hinata lost her mother, and her father started drinking, and beating the shit out of her.
She needed sasuke, her best friend, hinata was shy and didn't had many friends, she was subjected to bullies because of her unique eye color.
However after sasuke abandoned her, she decided to change. To socialize, to fake, being a fake can help sometimes.
She wore a facade, she started partying, kissing, even stripping and dating so she can be popular.
And here she is, the girl that every single girl in high school wished to be her.
"Well hina i am sure you can find a way for your scholarship " kakashi said as he left the room.
Hinata scoffed.
"The fuck. As if my life needed to be shitty..." she snorted inside.
"Hey baby..." the blond guy, naruto, the king of high school, the captain of basketball team. Greeted his girl friend with a kiss on her lips.
"Hi..."
"Whats wrong you okay?" He asked concerned.
"Yeah, i am fine... so lets head for lunch.."
"Yes sweetie" naruto said as he wrapped his hands around hinata and lead her inside the school cafeteria.

"Hi guys." Hinata greeted her gang, it was Ino, sakura, tenten who were sitting with, Lee, Gaara, Neji And Shikamaru.
"Sup guys" Naruto greeted they all sat and ate lunch.
As they were eating and giggling hinata noticed the uchiha sasuke sitting with his best friend, the red head girl Karin, she was just like him, a nerd, jugo and Suigetsu. The nerd gang.
Surly hinata's gang always picked up on the nerd ones.
But hinata didn't involve herself in any of the bullying, in the end she was subjected to one and choose not to subject anyone to the pain. So she was the gentle popular girl.
"Baby, you okay, you seem out.." Naruto asked
"Yeah. I am fine..." hinata smiled as she ate her lunch.
Hinata knew sakura had heats for sasuke, but she choose to hide it.
Hinata tried to sort how would she ask that bastard to tutor her.
The bell rang and all scattered for classes.
Its her opportunity to ask sasuke to tutor her.
"What class do you have hina" Tenten asked
"Maths..i should be going" hinata said and took off.
Sasuke shared all classes with her except for art.
She walked behind sasuke, then she tapped his shoulder.
He turned his head along with his gang.
"Um.. can i talk to you for a second." Hinata asked unsure.
He kept silent then gave a sign for his fellows to go alone without him. They nodded and took off, he turned back to her.
"Um...listen... can you tutor me..." she asked or more of ordered.
Sasuke raised an eye brow.
"Where this came from.." he snorted.
"Okay listen, i need a scholarship, and i am failing my subjects... you just need to tutor me and.."
"And whats the repay?"
"What?" Hinata asked in exacerbation.
"You know the repay, nothing is for free...especially for people like you..."
Hinata gasped and was furious..
"People like me?"
"Yeah, you think yourself you can come around and order people to do whatever you want?" sasuke snorted.
"Fine..." she gritted her teeth and turned around to walk away, her pride hurts, but she needed the scholarship, so she decided to. Stop and turn around. She bite her lips.
"I'll do anything..." hinata said between breaths.
Sasuke smirked.
"Hmm, then ask nicely."
"What? Hell no who do you think you are..." she growled.
"Okay your choice" he started to walk away, he knew hinata would stop him, and he wasn't wrong.
"Okay wait..., wait"
She breathed in and sighed.
"Fine.. will you tutor me?"
"This is not how you ask nicely."
"What do you want me to do.." she snapped
"Oh don't raise your voice or the deal is off" sasuke wanted to tame hinata, since middle school, she has been whats like of a shrew. Bad temper, boisterous, notorious.
"Ask nicely.." he said.
She sighed, oh her pride hurts her so much now, after she pass she'll make him pay.
"May.. you tutor me... P.." she stressed "please"
Sasuke smirked
"Fine, tonight at seven, my house" he smirked and walked away.
As he was walking to the class sasuke wondered what happened to the shy, gentle hinata.
Since middle school, they were the best of friends, but yes he was a jerk, he abandoned her in the most needed time.
But it wasn't his choice, her father has threatened him if he ever talked to her again he'll punish her in the most serious ways.
He had to leave her, to protect her from her father's wrath. Since her mother died he was always drunk and threw tantrums on hinata, she came bruised. Sasuke wanted to help her, but he was so scared especially neji is going to the same school.
What if they hurt hinata, or abuse her more.
He was tearing, ever since middle school until that day, sasuke always watched hinata from afar.
He made sure she never recognize how much he looks at her, or follow her to make sure she is fine.
Only karin knew, only karin knew the secret that was kept.
Sasuke loved hinata since middle school and never admitted his love.
When he saw her change, he felt his heart tearing, and it was all because of him and bullying and her father.
When she dated naruto, who was his rival in everything, he felt like his heart is shattered to million pieces. As if he was stabbed.
But now its his chance, his chance to get everything back, but first, he must tame the shrew.