I hate her.6

This chapter dedicated for SxHlove for the inspiration, i changed a little bit in the idea, but, i'll give you your revolution 🥰😏

"Are you sure about that... Naruto.."
"Positive.., the system needs to be changed from within, i am the hokage, the elders need to change their way of thinking, the shinobi world needs to change..., and we have to..and its for neji...his words echoed through my ears..."
"Well then.. lets do it.. naruto"
Naruto grinned at his partner, the fist bumped.

"Konoha is under attack..." Lee said while heaving.
"What.. who..." ino stuttered.
"Sasuke..uchiha..."
Hinata gulped.
"We have to evacuate, he has an army..., over powered..."
"We can't Lee.. we have to stand against sasuke.." Ino snapped.
"We can't ino.."
"How is that possible, naruto.. he can fight sasuke.. he is more powerful than he is.."
"Naruto is dead ino..."
Ino gasped, she felt like chocking... her husband is dead. She felt tears stinging at the corner of her eyes.
"What..."hinata gasped.. "no he can't be"
"Sasuke killed naruto..."Lee assured hinata
"Its a lie... you are lying..." she gritted her teeth and fought her tears, she ran past Lee, heading for the door.
Lee tried to grip her hand
"Let go..." she pushed him away.
And ran.
"Hinataaaa, hinataaaa" ino shouted but Lee dragged her out of the hospital room.
"We need to go.. Ino no time.." he grabbed her hands and ran away.
Hinata went outside the hospital, to find konoha indeed under attack, sasuke's army is capturing konoha's people.
Hinata looked around, the scene was horrifying, people running, children's crying, women screaming and men trying to protect their houses.
Hinata was in pain, how could sasuke do that... how could he attack unarmed children, women and men.
She ran towards the hokage's all she needed was to see naruto.
She can't believe the boy who once inspired her, was killed... by sasuke.
Hinata then decided to run to the Hyuuga mansion, to protect her sister.
But she was met by two entities.
One with sharp teeth, a lady with red hair and glasses.
"Oh a Hyūga..." Karin smirked.
must be the taka team, she realized them. Ready to attack, as hinata was ready to activate  her Byakugan, jugo knocked her down, from behind.
"Jugo.. didn't sasuke tell you to be gentle" karin snapped
"I was..., i just knocked her..."jugo said
"Okay lets carry her anyway.." suigetsu said.
Jugo carried hinata over his shoulder.

"We have to evacuate now... leave konoha..." Kakashi grabbed sakura by her hand.
"I can't believe sasuke did that..." sakura gritted her teeth.
"You knew his killings attempt was real sakura, since we saved you..." kakashi stroke sakura's face.
He kissed her forehead and pulled her to a hug.
"We need to go" kakashi said.
Sakura, kakashi, tsunade, lee,  shikamaru, gaara and ino ran away, leaving naruto's body behind.
Ino was weeping, for the loss of her dear husband.
As they passed they saw naruto's body covered by a white sheet. And sasuke was standing smirking at them.

Hinata woke up in a dark dungeon, her ankles and her wrists bound to a chain, right to the wall.
She tried to struggle and activated her Byakugan but as if there was a seal like what her clan placed upon them.
She can't activated her Byakugan, and the chains drained out all her chakra.
Hinata struggled but the chains hurt her wrist and more her ankles.
The dungeon door opened.
She saw a masked man, looks like her jailer.
"Hey... , you finally awake.." the masked man said.
"Who..who are you..where am i..."
"You are our hostage.. i believe its none sense to ask such questions...stand up" he grabbed her hands roughly, and he unbounded her chains.
He pushed her to the front.
"Move, and don't try to do anything stupid..." he said.
He pointed a kunai to her back, the chains drained all her chakra, and her Byakugan was sealed.
Hinata gritted her teeth, as she walked through the basement, looking for any familiar face, her family maybe, her friends, she was hoping that they all managed to runaway.
She gasped as she saw naruto's body, covered in sheets, his face was bleeding, his eyes was closed.
Hinata couldn't hold it anymore, she ran towards naruto's body, but she was greeted with a punch in her face, a kick in her stomach and the jailer pulled her hair.
"Didn't i tell you not to do anything stupid" he said sternly
Hinata winced in pain.
"Stand up...sasuke sama wants to see you.."
He pulled her up roughly, and pushed her ahead.
They walked until they reached the hokage's office.
The jailer knocked the door, he then opened and pushed her.
The door opened, the room was dark.
"Sasuke sama..the Hyuuga is here" the masked man said
Sasuke appeared from behind the desk, the chair was twisted, he gave the jailer a hand sign to leave.
Hinata looked at sasuke detested.
She gritted her teeth, as he was approaching her.
As more of hinata's face appeared, he saw the trail of blood through her bleeding nose and lips appeared, her face had a bruise,  he furrowed his eye brows.
As he approached, hinata took a step further, each step he took towards her, she took a step back, until she hit the door.
Sasuke put his hand over her head just by her face, he leaned forward, with his other hand he tilted her head a little to the side.
"Who did this to you..." he said sternly.
"N..no..one.."
"Did the guard hit you?" He gritted his teeth as she shifted her head to the side.
He placed his fore and middle finger on her jaw, forcing her face back to face him.
She didn't want to look into his eyes, she doesn't want to face him, she felt rage and fury, how could sasuke kill naruto. And killing his only true, and only one friend he always mentioned, how deeply he felt for naruto, how he was concerned about naruto since old days, he killed him.
Then he is no more human.
"Look at me" he commanded.
She kept her eyes down.
"I said look at me" he growled, gripping her cheeks, she winced in pain.
Their eyes met, her lilac ones were tearing.Sasuke felt his stomach knit.
"No sasuke no..." she snapped while crying as sasuke stroke her face, she gritted her teeth.
She tried to push him away, but he gripped her wrists, pinning her hands above her.
He pressed his body against hers, and whispered in her ears.
"No, what hinata..."
"No..don't..touch.. me" she sobbed.
"And who are you to tell me what to do and what not to do..."
She sobbed again.
"You..you..killed naruto..." she stuttered
He pressed his chest against hers, she gasped.
"You.. still thinking about him" he asked with a death tone.
Hinata looked as Sasuke's sharingan awakened.
Her eyes teared.
"Yes i did.." he grinned.
Hinata weeped...she couldn't hold her cry, she wished him to deny it, even to lie, she wished to hear he didn't, she wished to hear he is sorry.
But not all wishes come true.
Sasuke let go of her and walked away.
She fell on the floor sobbing hysterically.
"Stop crying, its pathetic..."
"Pathetic...crying for my comrades is pathetic... crying for my friend is pathetic..." hinata snapped.
Sasuke stopped and turned around.
"How..how could you... you.. you terrified many families...you orphaned many children...you..."
Hinata was stuttered hysterically
But sasuke interrupted with a growl
"Shut up..."
hinata flinched.
"If you killed naruto, then kill me...end it.." she pleaded.
"Haven't i told you princess i'll use you..." he said   mischievously.
Hinata gulped.
"What..what do you mean..."
"Oh come on hinata, i had ambitions, and to fulfill them, i need the opposite sex.."
Hinata looked puzzled
Sasuke smirked.
"You will be the matriarch of the greatest uchiha... it's honorable..., think about it hinata, you will be respected, honored by all konoha's, even acknowledged, didn't you wish for that, they bashed you, now they'll respect you. Because you will be my wife, and carry my children" sasuke said in a sarcastic devilish tone.
"Over my dead body..." she said
"Well, then be my guest..." he gritted his teeth.
"Guards..." he yelled, three masked men came.
"Take her to the dungeon, and let her starve to death..." he commanded.
Two guards held hinata up by her shoulder and dragged her to the dungeon.
Sasuke ordered the guard that brought her to stay.
After hinata was taken away.
"Did you hit her?" Sasuke asked sternly.
"Yes sasuke sama, she wasn't cooperating.." but he couldn't continue as sasuke punched him.
"Didn't i order you that she is not to be harmed?" He growled
"Sorry sasuke sama.."
"Leave" sasuke ordered
The mask man took off.
Sasuke looked outside the hokage's window.
He sighed, whispering.
"Hinata..." as he felt tears running down his face.

To be continued