My private tutor part 2

Hinata ran down the streets crying, never ever in her life she felt so humiliated like that.
Sasuke was playful during their middle school relation, yeah he used to spank her playfully, but not aggressively as if he is trying to submit her to his will.
She promised herself never ever to go back to him. She went down the streets, and put her hands inside her pocket.
Shit she left her cell phone.
She wanted to call naruto, naruto always comforted hinata.
She decided to go over to his house.

Sasuke scoffed. He was feeling guilty. The face of hinata crying, had felt like million knives stabbing him.
He knew he ruined everything, now she won't be able to talk to him anymore.
"As if..." he said to himself.
He looked around to see hinata's phone.
He smirked. Maybe she'll come back for the phone.

"Is naruto home" hinata asked the red haired woman, naruto's mother. kushina.
"No sweet heart, he is at Gaara's, you okay hina?" She asked worriedly.
Hinata had puffy eyes, and due to her pale skin, her nose and face were flushed, she can't hide crying.
"Yeah..i am..." she smiled "thanks" and waved goodbye.
Hinata had no where to go, she had no real friends except for kiba. And Kiba is always busy because he is working to pay his bills, she didn't want to be a burden. She sat on the bench on her sore butt, she cringed in pain, and sobbed silently.
Sasuke is an asshole, why did he do that to her, is he having fun torturing her.
She felt violated.
After a while of sobbing she headed back home.
She hasn't cried since her mother's death. Now she is having a breakdown.

"Let Go... Father.. i said..." Hinata heard her younger sister yelling, she rushed inside the house to see hanabi struggling with her drunk father.
"Give me the bottle of wine i said..." he growled as he was pushing hanabi.
Hinata rushed to her sister, but her father pushed her violently sending her across the room, she hit her head and found a trail of blood.
She got up, and headed for her father who slapped her sister, her sister hit a glass table, breaking it.
"Hanabi....How dare you piece of shit..." she growled at her father.
She ran to see the sharp edges pinning inside her sister's hands, bleeding.
Her father now pissed off dragged her from her hair, pulling her away from hanabi.
"Let go you mad man..." she screamed.
"Hinataaaa" Hanabi cried.
Hiashi kicked hinata multiple times in her stomach. Hanabi ran to protect her sister, but her father was holding a piece of shattered glass.
He cut hanabi's arm into deep puncture cut.
"Hanabiiiiii" hinata screamed as she pulled herself up, ran towards her sister but was met by a violent smack on her face, sending her on the floor, with a bleeding nose and lips.
Hinata winced in pain.
She saw her father spat at her.
"Useless weakling piece of shit...what a whore..." her drunk father said and he walked toward his bedroom.
Hinata ran to her sister.
"Hanabi...." she managed between sobs.
She held her sister up, and took her to the bathroom, to treat her wounds.
Hinata needs to go to college, she needs to take her sister away. She has to get that scholarship.
She decided to swallow her pride, just for her sister's sake.
She will ask sasuke for help, even if he spank her, she will endure that humiliation just for her sister's sake.
"Hanabi, i need you to go to kiba" hinata said as she treated her sister's wound, taking out the pieces of glass.
"Hinata.. i ..i am.."
"Shhhh, hanabi don't please just go to kiba now, i have to finish some things...okay" hinata said as she stroke her sister's face, with a gentle smile.
Hanabi nodded.
Hinata applied makeup on her bruised face, and some lip balm so to hide the deep cut.

"Ah..uh..haa..ugh..nar..u..to..." sakura moaned as naruto thrusted inside her.
Naruto panted and collapsed on top of sakura.
"Heh... lets get dressed, we need to go to gaara before hinata comes" Naruto panted as he laid by sakura.
Sakura snorted
Naruto looked at her
"What?" He asked
"Seriously, why don't you break up with her.." sakura said.
"Because i can't.. "
"Why not, why is she so miss perfect, and has everything..." she gritted her teeth.
"Sakura, don't act so innocent, you don't love me, we are just fucking for fun..." naruto said as he got up dressing.
"Besides, you are just jealous because everyone is head over heals for her..." naruto continued.
"Get over it sakura... at least she is not interested in your nerd crush" Naruto continued
Sakura gritted her teeth.
She has always been jealous from hinata. Everyone loved her, everyone wanted her, just because what she had boobs and sakura was flat.
But luckily she is pulling naruto into an affair. She can break down hinata, at anytime and she will. Because out there is Sassori her secret friend taking picture of Hinata.

"Hinata?" Sasuke was puzzled as he saw hinata back at his door after two and half hours from the incident, he saw hinata had a cut on her lips.
"What happened to your lips?" He asked sternly, yet worriedly and with fury, did naruto beat her?
She fought tears, but refrained from answering.
"I..tutor me... i need to finish tuition..please" she said.
Sasuke raised an eye. Brow.
He smirked.
And let her in.
"You forgot your phone.."he said stoically
"I know..."
"So, want to start, but with my rules" he said, he wanted to see how much she would struggle.
"I will... what do you want?" She said
Sasuke was shocked, what happened to the shrew.
Did he break her already? He doesn't want to see her that submissive not yet.
He decided to play a little bit.
"Okay, for each mistake you need to strip..."he said
"What the..." Hinata was snapping then she remembered hanabi, and the scholarship she must save her sister.
She sighed.
"Okay..." she murmured
Sasuke was shocked.
"Okay, lets begin..."
He started teaching her. Then she made a mistake.
"Okay now strip, take off your shirt.." sasuke ordered.
"I can't...i..how about my pants" Hinata said in a shaken voice, she was scared sasuke would see the bruise in her tummy.
Sasuke felt more and more curious, why don't she want to strip her shirt, its better than her pants, he insisted.
"I said your shirt... other wise the deal is over"
"What the hell, i can pay you money... why should i"
"Because i need no money, besides its no fun, now strip"
Hinata felt humiliated and cheap, but she must comply, she has to.
She gritted her teeth, then she took of her shirt.
Sasuke checked her as she removed her shirt, she was wearing a pink bra, his eyes trailed down her perfect C size breasts, and then
Sasuke gasped as he saw a newly formed pinkish, bluish bruise across her stomach.
"Who did that to you?" He asked sternly.
"None of your business" she growled
He grabbed her wrists and pulled her closer, he checked her face to see a makeup hiding a huge bruise on her face.
"Let go.."she growled.
"Who did that hinata..." he asked sternly again.
He saw as she heaved in panic, he felt a tinge in his heart, who did that to his sweet hinata, no body touches hinata, no body is allowed to hurt his hinata.
"Hinata... " he said softly.
"I said none of your business, now.. ca..can we.. we .." she started hiccuping and sobbing hysterically
"We..get... through..the.. science" she started weeping.
Sasuke pulled her into a tight embrace. He hugged her and she started weeping into his chest, clutching his shirt tightly.
Unbeknownst to them someone is taking pictures.

To be continued.
How do you like the chapter so far?

Sasuhina On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara