I hate her.9

Sorry if its too long, hope u still enjoy it.
⚠️ sexual scenes.

"Hiashi sama"neji said
"Come Neji..."
"I heard hinata sama was here."
"Indeed."
"And i heard uchiha sasuke was asking for her courting."
Hiashi nodded.
"And you agreed hiashi sama??" Neji said and tried to keep his voice low.
"I have my reasons, Neji.."
"And what is that hiashi sama, Hinata won't bear sasuke, he is too cold for her, and she is really innocent..."
"My daughter is strong, she can bare it.."
"I know hinata sama can, but she bared many things during her childhood hiashi sama, besides.."
Hiashi interrupts neji " its for her and our safety, neji, and you know that sasuke always had something for Hinata..didn't he"
"He did, i remember, being overprotective when she was on his team, and when i battled her, he blackmailed me.., he said i should never lay a finger on hinata, and he went off to check her.." Neji said.
"But..still hiashi sama. Hinata.. can't., sasuke is dangerous, he is a rouge ninja he betrayed the leaf and killed..." but again neji was interrupted by hiashi's words
"Listen Neji, The elders were going to have our clan massacred like what happened to The uchiha's..."
neji gasped.
"Wha..what..it can't be.." neji stuttered
"It is real, Neji, they don't want any over powered clan, and they even tricked Itachi....sasuke paid for it, and..." Hiashi continued but was cut by neji
"Does sasuke knows?" Neji asked unsure
"Only naruto did, and i guess naruto told sasuke..."
"How come, Hiashi sama, Sasuke killed naruto."
"He didn't Neji, the elder's wanted to kill naruto, to get rid of any overpowered, but for them Naruto was a real deal, so they poisoned him slowly, until he was diseased, weakened and died..they thought of using sasuke as a decoy, to tell that he killed naruto, but he didn't.." Hiashi sighed.
"What, it can't be, i can't believe..." Neji stammering.
"Its true, and when naruto knew about the conspiracy along with sasuke, they worked together... in the end sasuke is not that bad..., maybe he was a horrible person, but he still cares for naruto, and eventually hinata..." Hiashi retorted.
"And how did you know about that hiashi..sama"
Hiashi smirked.
"Guess its a silly question." Neji smiled.
"The elderly want to doom the leaf... you were right Neji... and yes, the system needs to be changed, konoha killed kakashi's parents... luckily he didn't hate them. We need to stop that." Hiashi said
"You have gotten more warm Hiashi sama...guess you did that for Hinata.." neji smiled.
"My daughter, she suffered alot.. i need her to survive and be happy..." Hiashi said with tears in his eyes.
"Hinata sama..." Neji whispered.

"Welcome back Hinata-chan" karin greeted.
Hinata smiled at karin she tried to hide her tears.
But it was obvious she was crying, her nose and cheeks were red, her eyes was blood shot, and her lips were trembling.
"Hina chan, are you okay..." karin asked worriedly.
Hinata shook her head slowly and then bursts into tears again, hugging karin.
"I..i don't want to marry sasuke karin.. i don't please, tell him to let me go...." she pleaded between tears.
"I promise i won't tell anything, i promise not to be an enemy, just tell him to let me go..." she begged, karin felt her heart knots, she can feel pain in hinata's pleads.
Ironic isn't it, the only girl sasuke's desires, She doesn't want him.
Karin hugged hinata back, she patted her back.
"Its okay hina chan, try to get to know sasuke, he really cares for you..." karin said
"He doesn't" hinata screamed.. "he doesn't....he only cares for himself and his stupid ambitions...."
"He does care for you hinata... you are more important to him than you can ever imagine..."
"He just wants to revive his clan...,"
"Then he could have just married me or sakura..."
"He wants a hybrid..."
"No hinata, its not right... he..lo..li..he cares Hinata please listen" Karin patted hinata more..
But she was shocked to see sasuke's right in front of them.
"Shit sasuke, you scared me..." Karin said
"Whats the deal..." he asked sternly.
Hinata stopped sobbing. She gave sasuke a glare and as she left, he grabbed her hand and pulled her.
"Am i not speaking to you..." he said with a death tone.
"Sasuke..." karin stuttered...karin didn't know why even sasuke loved hinata, well love is an understatement he adored hinata, yet he still doesn't want to show his love.
He stiffened his grip on hinata's shoulder until she started to wince in pain.
"what is the deal?" He asked again..
"I..i don't want to marry you..." she stuttered.
He let go of her hand, And sighed.
"The wedding is after tomorrow and thats final, Hinata, hiashi sama gave me his words and you are to honor your father's words, and me as your husband.."
Hinata flinched.
He leaned down and whispered in her ears
"Or do you want to be a bad daughter.. Hinata.. and get disowned again..."
hinata gasped and shivered.
Sasuke then grabbed her hands and dragged her to their room.
"Sasuke wait..." Karin said then she sighed.
He never ever listens to her.

Sasuke took hinata to their room, he pushed her inside then closed the door.
Sasuke was still wearing his kimono, but showed his abs, hinata checked him, surly sasuke was handsome but she scratched the thought.
Sasuke approached hinata slowly, each step closer to her, she took one back until she hit a hard surface, sasuke then approached her like a lion ready to attack his prey, his eyes intimidating, hinata was shivering as she looked at his awakened sharingan,
Sasuke pressed his body against hinata, he then leaned down and whispered to her ears.
"Tell me again, why don't you want to marry me...hina chan.." he huffed gently, sending shivers to her spine, he smelled her neck, as she tilted her head to the side and closed her eyes.
"I..you..killed.. naruto.." hinata's was feeling hot and embarrassed, confused and turned on.
Her mind and her body, and her voice were betraying her, she was never close to someone like that before.
"You..sure..." he whispered again in a seductive low voice.
She nodded slowly...
"I see..., you still love him..." he asked.
Hinata was shivering, will he kill her...
"Answer..me.." his voice was low yet sent terror.
Hinata was biting her lips, and all of a sudden sasuke turned her, she faced the wall, he twisted both her arms back. Hinata winced.
Sasuke untied the knot behind hinata's kimono, so the kimono was now loose.
"No..stop, what are you doing..."
He leaned and kissed her neck, he bit and sucked leaving a mark...
"Don't you like it hinata..."
"Uh..no..." her voice betrayed her as she moaned, now he was sure she liked it.
Sasuke hands stroke her neck, to her collars down her breasts, He started squeezing and stroking her nipples.. and hinata moaned.
"Stop, please no..." she wiggled but her moans were telling the opposite.
"I see you like it..."
"I don't..." she panted and pleaded... but her body said the opposite.
Sasuke's hands then went to the kimono's opening into her panties, to find hinata was already wet.
"I see you don't like it.." he smirked, whispering to her ears.
Hinata's face blushed..
He inserted his hands to tease her womanhood, in circular motion, hinata's felt so hot, she started moaning and her body started arching back, her head was tilted, and her legs were apart to welcome sasuke's.
She felt odd and it was intense pleasure, she hated herself for reacting to sasuke's that way...
"Oh..uh..um..sa..please..pl..."she begged but sasuke clutched her hands more and worked through her but before she reached her orgasm he stopped.
Hinata's legs were shivering, he kissed her cheeks, and carried her to the bed.
He looked at her, streaming went down her face.. he removed the few locks from
Her forehead and leaned forward to kiss it.
He grabbed her hands and kissed her inner palm, then closed her fingers tightly to the kiss.
Hinata knew what sasuke meant by such gesture.
It meant that he is hers and she is his, and it meant an affection.
He smiled at her genuinely, stroking her face, then he leaned forward and rested his head on her breasts, and murmured.
"I promise to make you happy hinata.."
Hinata flinched.
"You are my salvation hinata..., please don't leave me... please accept my affection..."
Hinata could feel tears on her, she patted sasuke's hair, but then she said.
"You..killed naruto..."
"I didn't hinata..." sasuke snapped.
"Naruto was sick... he died from poison.. hinata... please believe me.. " he said that while cupping her cheeks and resting his forehead on hers.
Hinata looked at his eyes, he wasn't lying, sasuke wasn't lying... he truly loves her, and he didn't kill sasuke.
She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him to her embrace.
"Its going to be okay.. sasuke kun.." she assured.
They both slept hugging each other.

"Gaara, sai, kakashi, we need to go back to the village." Shikamaru retorted in their meeting.
"We need to kill sasuke, he killed naruto..." sakura said.
Shikamaru gave ino a look, she understood and took sakura out.
"Come sakura lets go out..."
"So shikamaru, we need to have a meeting with sasuke, the village is in danger and treason is going to be committed.. the elderly are planning to eradicate it.." Gaara retorted.
"Yes, luckily sasuke came to stop the Hyūga 's massacre..." kakashi sighed.
"We need to avenge naruto, luckily naruto gathered us and gave us the plan..." Sai said.
"I think, they'll get rid of sasuke and we need to respect naruto's orders..." Shikamaru said.
"I heard that sasuke is courting hinata.." gaara retorted
"True, he always loved her... hiashi knows about everything and we need to hurry before its too late, before they massacre   every one including us..."
"So off with the plan...  " shikamaru retorted

"What? Sasuke is courting hinata..." Sakura said
"Yes" ino answered
"How is that possible, why.. why hinata..."
"Are you still jealous... sakura?"
"No..no its just he killed naruto ino, your husband..and my best friend.."
"Its not true Sakura, naruto was sick..."
"What? How don't i know that..."
"Listen sakura its confidential.. but sasuke didn't kill naruto..."
sakura gasped.

To be continued
Next chapter will be the last i hope u liked the story :') till next one bye