I hate her.5

"Sasuke kun.." hinata clutched her heart, she felt a tear running down her face. He left her, again. Yes again.
Like he did back in the academy.
"Why sasuke.. why did you have to leave" she whispered silently.
Sasuke was watching her from afar, he can see, he can hear.
"Baka..baka..." he gritted his teeth.
Indeed for him, hinata was such an idiot, she will never understand why he had to leave her at first, needless to say, again.
Indeed sasuke saw hinata as a hinderance, his heart, love, that cursed feeling he felt, that made him feel pain. He can't risk hinata's well being, he can't risk worrying about her, her soul, he can't risk her dying. She can't leave, not now. Not ever.
He needs her in his life, the upcoming one, when he fulfill his ambition, she can stand by his side, that what he wanted since academy, since they teamed up. Before sakura took her place.
Before hinata quite the team and turn to be in another one.
Sasuke saw hinata crying, he couldn't feel anything but tears running down his face, as if their souls are connected.
As if they were indeed soul mates.
"Hina chan" hinata's was cut by Tsunade-sama.
She wiped her tears, and sasuke watched intently.
"Hokage sama" hinata tried to pull her body up, but tsunade rested her hands on her shoulder pushing her back to bed
"You should rest, and i am so proud of you hinata, you never failed to make us happy, your mission was success.. i am proud you developed" she said with a gentle smile.
Hinata smiled back gently.
"Thank you.. hokage sama"
"Its okay hinata, but you let your guards down hinata, you would have died, luckily for you, anonymous brought you here..." she smiled genuinely.
"May i ask why"
Hinata flinched, she wasn't unsure, must she say it was the rogue ninja. They would bash her out no doubt.
Hinata sighed, tormented on how she would reply. Shall she lie.
She gritted her teeth.
"Hokage sama, they were behind.." she stopped and looked doubtful.
"I mean..." hinata stopped
Tsunade was looking at her with gentleness
"Hinata, i assure you, you can tell me anything" she smiled.
"They were behind sasuke, and.."
"And during my mission, I encountered him"
Tsunade was all ears. But she gasped as hinata mentioned the encounter
"I know he is wanted..i know he is a rouge ninja.. but tsunade sama, he was the one who brought me here..." she said
"Sasuke is dangerous, hinata.. "
"I know, but..."
"No buts...it wasn't your mission to capture him, but did you know he would have killed you..."
"He didn't... he didn't..." she pleaded.
"Hinata...why are you defending sasuke..."
"Because he could have killed me, he didn't.."
"But he attempted to kill sakura and naruto..."
Hinata felt speechless. Yes he did attempt to kill his best friend and his first fan girl.
But he didn't even try to kill her, not like what he did with sakura at least, but with naruto.
Sasuke always hesitated to kill naruto, always been in turmoil to kill his only best friend.
But for sakura he almost did it, without even thinking.
"I.."
"Its okay hinata..you need to recover.. we will talk later" tsunade sama left.
Hinata sobbed quietly until she felt a breeze of air coming through the window.
She turned her head to see sasuke standing on the porch, wind messing with his black locks, like an angel of death.
"Sasuke..."
He approached her with death glare, she flinched.. she was terrified, until he gripped her hands, she winced in pain, but sasuke pulled her inside a hug, she felt her bones was crushing.
"Baka..baka..." he said while squeezing her.
"Why did you have to come..why did you have to warn me..."
"Sasuke.. i..."
"Shut up.." he growled and pushed her away.
"You should have taken the scroll and headed back to konoha.."
"Bu..bu" she stuttered.
"Don't flatter yourself.. again, hinata.. i was willing to abuse you... but the time didn't come.."
Hinata felt stinging sensation, at first he hugs her, he saves her.. and now he is destructing her.
"You saved me.. you brought me here..."
"For my future use... princess.. you are pathetic, risking your life for me" he smirked.
"You saved the man who would be your own destruction..." he said with an evil tone, and walked away.
Hinata covered her face with her hands and started weeping.
She took out the picture back when at the academy, sasuke, her, naruto, and kakashi sensei.
The old picture that was changed by sakura in the middle.
She looked intently at the picture, she can feel like it was yesterday.

"Freaky eyes, freaky eyes..." all boys chanted and pointed to the Hyūga while she was walking in the park, she tried to ignore all the pick ups, everyday, she couldn't take it anymore, the boys and girls bullied her, they throw stones while she walked.
"Hey you tom boy..." a girl picked up on hinata's hair style.
"Guess your mother needed a boy so she treated you like one.." all children mocked hinata.
She increased her pace of running until a guy stopped just right in-front  of her.
"You think yourself something Hyuuga... i hate your clan" he said and spit on her face.
Hinata turned around to runaway but she was surrounded by group of bullies, she fell on the ground as she heard them chanting freaky eyes, covering her ears.
"Hey.. i see you picked your new victim., interesting.."a stoic tone broke all the bullies chant, it was no one rather than the uchiha.
They all flinched and got away from the Hyuuga as sasuke approached hinata, vulnerable form.
"Pathetic..." he spat.
"But sorry dudes... can't let you pick up on my team mate... " he growled as they all ran away.
Uchiha had that intimidating aura.
She stood up and wiped her tears.
"Tha..thank..you.." she stuttered.
"Pathetic..." he said again and walked away.
Later on, the bullies stopped picking up on hinata, even if the uchiha wasn't around.
But as the bullies stopped, sasuke started to pick on hinata, and beat the shit out of her.
You don't need a mind to comprehend that he sealed a deal with them, only him was allowed to pick on the Hyūga, only sasuke and no other.
During his beating he always growled at her.
"Stand for yourself pathetic..."
"Stand up and fight..."
"Activate your Byakugan..."
"Fight...you coward fight.."
that was all his words to her.
Sasuke wanted her to become stronger, he used it a way to make her stand up for herself.
He hurts her so bad, yet he cried every time he had to hurt her.
That wasn't anything like sasuke, sasuke told sakura you are annoying without even thinking about her feelings. But for hinata, it was different.
He doesn't want any hinderance, and he can't see someone who looked like his mother is getting hurt.
Nobody is allowed to hurt hinata.
Her aura, her gentleness, he felt obliged to protect her yet to make her strong.
Hinata started to spar with neji, to become stronger, to defend herself, because sasuke left too much scars on her.
Hinata indeed started to be stronger and even dodge sasuke, but not as much as him.
However sasuke was proud she started to develop.
During one of the missions, naruto, sasuke and hinata faced some of the culprits, naruto was knocked down, leaving an injured sasuke.
Hinata activated her Byakugan and started to protect her teammates, she is not going to be a burden, but as she and sasuke fought, the culprits aimed for her to kill her, hinata was injured, and she was going to die, those were after sasuke, for his sharingan.
Thats when sasuke realized. He realized he loved her, he can't let her die.
He held her along with naruto, and went straight to the konoha's hospital.
When she woke up, she found sasuke clutching her hands.
"Sa..sasuke..kun.."
"You..." he growled.
She was shocked.
"You would have nearly died..." he gritted his teeth.
"I..i am sorry..."
"I hate you... Hyuuga, you are pathetic..., i wish you would have died..."
"Sa.."
"Shut up....you.." he clutched her face, touching both their foreheads together, looking deeply into her eyes.
"You...are... my hinderance...i don't want you...on my team.."
Hinata looked as sasuke tears fell. He was indeed crying, she wasn't sure, crying for her loss, because she indeed can recall every time he was distracted only to protect hinata, even when she fought neji in her chunin exam, he went over to check on her, she could hear him growl at neji to not even approach hinata.
He felt over protective, she was worth protection.
"I..."
"Leave hinata...please...." he pleaded as he stroke her face, and both foreheads pinned against each other.
Hinata nodded.
The next day hinata asked for substitution for her team, they substituted her with sakura.
At least sasuke felt pseudo relief, she is not his business anymore right? He doesnt have to worry about her. Does he? Who he was lying to.. himself of course.
He felt pain in his heart, but now he can leave konoha, for his quest. And he did.

Hinata sighed after all the flashback, now she know.. why.
She sobbed again quietly.
"Sasuke..." she whispered.
And yes he can hear her whispers. They are both connected.
They are soul mates.

Two more years passed, hinata was working with the medical team, under sakura.
Sakura was dating kakashi, and naruto was married to ino.
Few days will pass and naruto would be announced the hokage.
Sasuke was preparing his army for such revolution.

"Hey hinata, we are going out today to celebrate one year marriage." Ino said to hinata.
"Please join us.."
"Sure i will..." she genuinely smiled at her, until all of the sudden Lee bashed inside the room.
"Konoha is under attack.."
They all gasped.

To be continued.
I hope you like the story so far, please tell me your opinions
And another thing, it'll be a little bit longer.. so bear with me :')