Chapter 30

"You did no such thing," I bark. The words slide out of my mouth and into the air in such a devious tone. I have not had sex with Anthony. There's no possible way I've had sex with Anthony. Why in the world would he say that in the first place and why would he say it the way he did?

"I didn't, WE did," he says through his teeth. "But the best part about this is you're acting as if it didn't happen."

Everything inside of me falls.

I feel it.

Everything begins plummeting down as my heart takes scissors and detaches itself from my arteries.

Subconsciously I realize he isn't lying by the hurt in his tone, but I tell myself he has to be.

"We didn't do anything," I speak but my voice is faint with distrust. I can feel myself breathing wearily. My heart is experiencing abnormal palpitations.

Anthony leans forward on the bed in my direction.

"Remember your release party?" His voice is cold, distasteful and nothing like the Anthony I love. "You kept telling me you loved me, how much you wanted me, how much you needed me."

I swallow hard. I don't remember any of that. No... no... I would never.

"You told me all of your fantasies about fucking me."

What fantasies?

I admit, I've always had a small fascination of Ant as more than a friend, but I would never actively act upon that. I don't see him romantically. The idea of him being anywhere near me in such a manor makes me want to vomit. That is my best friend. You don't ever hookup with your best friend unless you are both romantically committed to changing that relationship status. Hence the reason him and Erin have never moved forward. Neither one on them can commit to losing their friendship if things falter.

Oh god, Erin.

"You weren't that drunk so don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about," he continues as I've fallen silent. I can honestly say I have no recognition of anything he is indicating.

My mouth falls open in the slightest gait.

"I had to have been because I can promise you we've never had sex!"

He moves across the bed and then sides onto the edge, mimicking my pose directly across from me. The vision of the person I love and trust slowly dissolving into thin air.

"You just don't want to admit to it Katherine. You think you're too good for me, yet you can offer your virtue to everyone else."

His chest flares at his remark.

Who is this man starring at me?

It's not my Anthony.

This person is sick.

The obstacles aren't as bothersome as the way he's speaking to me and this is the most terrifying feeling I've ever had to experience.

"Anthony that is not the case, clearly I have no remembrance of this happening or else we could've addressed it sooner. It's no-"

"I don't want to hear it Kat. People play pity for your 'oh so shy and innocent act'. You're the biggest hypocrite I've ever met. I can't believe I've fell accustom to your shit all these years."

His body gets up and for a moment I find myself afraid for what he might do to me. He walks three steps forward and I quickly jump to my feet. His large towner deems down over me.

"You don't love me," he say in the most hushed manor. I flinch as his hand comes up to my cheek. "You never have."

I cannot fathom what on earth any of this means.

"Anthony, what ar-"

His finger trails down to cover my mouth.

"Don't"

For the slightest second, I see my Anthony back in his eyes.

His brows pull together as thoughts process in his own mind, but my thoughts are completely in a whirlwind. There are so many things at question right now.

My body reacts just as Ant's body begins to lean in and his lips come centimeters from mine. The moment I feel his hot breath touch my skin, I jump backwards and trip over the bed, but roll aimlessly over the sheets until I'm on the other side and there's plenty of distance between us.

I watch him stumble back and plant his hand on his forehead, then run his hand through his hair, pacing the room. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me."

I gulp down the saliva that's clogged my throat. My eyes are crazy as I stare at him in disbelief.

"I don't understand." That's all I can say because that's all that I can conclude. None of this is making sense. Not a single thing.

Ant lets out a huge sign, but sits back down on the bed. I cannot believe what I witness. He leans back on his elbows and looks at me in a way I've never seen. I become petrified of the person sitting that sits front of me. His dark aroura spreads throughout his eyes and a devious grin curves on the corner of his mouth.

"Just forget about it and come suck my dick."