Chapter 13

I've never understood how it feels to wake up with dead silence. Back home Ant made noise any time he moved and it's simple to say silence at my parents house was forbidden. As I awake, I can hear my own heart beating inside my chest just because of the lack of sound inside this room. 

I look over and notice Oliver isn't in his bed, nor is there a trace he has even been in here except for his small suitcase awaiting beside his bed. His sheets are tucked in and the room is still completely dark. I reach over and pick up my phone. Everything is blurred. I feel around on the nightstand until my glasses meet my fingertips. 

5:56am.

Jesus Christ. 

I didn't go to bed until shortly after midnight which isn't really that late, but 6am seems way too early for me. 

More importantly where is Oliver? 

Actually, I don't really even care. 

I take my glasses back off and slide my phone onto the other side of the bed. I'm going back to sleep. Andy said today was a day for sight seeing, didn't he? Well I'm going to keep my happy little butt in my covers until I'm awakened to do so. 

My eyes fall heavy once again, but just as I'm almost back asleep, the ding of my phone awakens me. 

Ding,

Ding, Ding,

Ding, Ding, Ding. 

What the actual fuck.  

I reach back over and put my glasses back on. My screen reads many notifications, but I see Harry's name instantly in my text messages. 

"*Cough Cough*"

"itinerary?"

"Are you in Seattle already?"

Mr. Styles, you're a little obsessive, aren't you? I can't help but notice the excitement spreading across my slumbered body. I completely forgot Harry was the original person I was supposed to send my schedule to. Not that he really needs it. To be honest, don't you think it wouldn't that hard to set up a private signing with me considering he's Harry fucking Styles? Something's weird about this situation, but I'm not ready to give it up yet. 

"Shit! I forgot. Andy's asleep. I'll text it when he wakes up? Yes :) crashed as soon as we landed."

I wonder if Andy is awake considering Oliver is. I don't know their personas, but I can only imagine being they spend so much time together. 

"Promise? Nice! So you haven't seen much?"

That was fast. Aren't celebrities supposed to sleep late and answer texts ten days later? 

"Aside from the insides of the airport and the spectacular city lights from my hotel, I can't say I have."

I set my phone down to realize the pressure on my bladder is about to kill me. I quickly run to the restroom and wash my hands by the time my phone dings again. 

"Ahh well are you going to sight see at all while you're there?"

"That's the plan :)"

Impatiently, I walk over to the curtain and draw it back. There needs to be light inside here. Darkness kind of creeps me out if I'm completely alone.

"Are you at your hotel right now?"

Umm..

"Basically still glued to the bed.."