Chapter 11

"Everything good?" a voice says from the front of the car. I look up to notice everyone staring at me. Oliver is the one whom spoke, but Andy with his phone still pressed to his ear turns in my general direction.

"Yeah?" I reply sheepishly.

Oliver gives a small laugh, turning back to face the front. "Just wondering," he continues. "I've never met someone who smiles at a phone screen like that."

I know I was smiling, but was it that noticeable? I look to Andy and he has a smile upon his mouth as well.

"Clearly you've never met anyone interesting," I reply, looking back at my phone.

"Oh, I've met interesting people but I guess they just weren't your kind of interesting."

I look back up to him with a blank expression. Childish bickering? I totally dig this. He cuts his eyes to the rear view mirror once again, but I can't keep up with the intensity of his stare. Being a body guard really suits him. There's no doubt he could probably kick someones arse if needed. Parts of me ache to know his story but the other parts of me are aching to know him. Maybe over the course of this book tour, I will get to devour the thoughts inside.

When I say I would fuck Oliver, I mean I would definitely fuck Oliver. No strings attached.  And this is coming from a girl who's only had sex a handful of times in her entire life.

I quickly look back down to my phone, but refrain from showing emotion on my face. If he could read what was just on my mind, I'd be mortified.

I reread the "it's harry btw," text. Is replying right away too eager?

nah.

"I know, exciting right? Seattle, Wednesday afternoon. I'm supposed to be getting an itinerary later."

The car hits a bump as I'm proof reading this text and my thumb instantly hits the send arrow. I give up. Sounding like an illiterate child is my newly found hobby when it comes to talking to Harry.

The grey bubble pops up instantly as he begins typing.

Damn.

He texts back faster than Erin gossiping about Noah Centineo and that's unbelievable.

"You should send your itinerary to me. Maybe I could come to one of your signings?"

Ekkkkk! There's no way he just said that.

"I'd like that :)"

"Me too :) Good luck in Seattle, Katherine. I will see you soon :)"

I am dumbfounded.

Harry is literally the most lovely being in the world and I just got to associate with him. Again. I cannot wait to see what is yet to come.

Lovely? *insert giant facepalm.*

I think I need to learn a new word in the dictionary before such an opportunity.

****

After my adrenaline boost given via Harry Styles injection, my nerves disappeared and the rest of the car ride wasn't so bad. We finally made it to the airport, got through customs and are now waiting for our flight. I've learned a little bit about Oliver along the way such as he's 23 and only likes the color black because "black is rad man," and he'd die to see Coldplay live in concert. As you can tell, I'm not that great at making conversation, yet I always seem to learn the small little things.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom," I lean over and tell Andy. We've been delayed another 30 minutes due to a heavy rain storm and being this is my first plane ride without my parents, it'd be safer for me to empty my bladder before the actual proximity of being 30,000 feet in the air.