Chapter 16

Oliver's tongue dips into my mouth without a second thought. His hands attach to my hips and he pushes me back onto the cold metal of the elevator wall. I knew I felt an attraction to this boy, but I never saw myself acting upon it, better yet him actively pursuing it.

My own hands find their way up his body. His skin is a blazing wildfire underneath my touch. As my fingertips dive into his hair, a moan erupts from his core, but it catches in his throat, transferring into our kiss. My body arches forward, pressing me into him. He sucks in a sharp breath as he pulls away, leaving my lips with a sudden chill and desperation of wanting more.

"I don't do girlfriends, Kat," he pants out. My eyes open and adjust from our moment of pure bliss to what is now our awkward reality. I look into his daring blue eyes and fight all of the sirens in my head begging me not to go down this road. I know myself and I know I'm not the type of girl to hook-up with random people, yet here I am not even contemplating what could go wrong if I allow this to happen. Thoughts begin forming in my head as I think about my past that forever haunts me in my sleep. Quickly I decide to stop thinking and find relief by leaning up to close the space between our mouths.

"It's a good thing I don't want to be your girlfriend, Oliver."

His irises grow with infatuation and his mouth makes its way back to mine without hesitation. His hands travel down my back but lower until they lightly squeeze my ass. I let out a gentle but subtle giggle causing him to smile, yet never allowing his lips to part from mine. I don't know why, but any time someone touches my butt I act like such an inexperienced school girl. There's just something about it that sends an electric current throughout my body. He uses this against me and firmly grabs ahold of my rear, then takes one of his hands away just to bring it back down in a hard smack. I cannot stop the moan that comes out of my mouth.

His face holds a cute smirk as he pulls away, dropping his hands in front of his crotch area. He abruptly moves swiftly aside as the elevator doors open onto our floor. He makes a small gesture for me to step out in front of him without looking at me. My heart is beating so fast that I cannot keep up with what's happening. I swallow hard and try to get my wobbly legs to follow suit. The walk to our room is completely silent. I begin to dig in my purse searching for our room key, but I realize just how shaky my hands are. Can you tell it's been a long time?

I feel Oliver's body press into my backside as he leans against me, sliding his card into the slot. I have no words to say at this moment because I'm pretty positive my face is completely red and as frantic as I feel.

Oliver proceeds to keep his body against mine as he reaches down to open the handle of the door. "After you," he says softly. The world around us is spinning on such a slow axis, I'm dying with viridity.

I step inside trying to keep my cool. I've never been in this sort of situation. I'm not innocent, but I'm definitely not experienced enough to know how to be confident enough to do this.

I walk to my bed and drop my purse onto the mattress. Part of me wants to turn around, but I'm hella freaking nervous. Oliver's hands suddenly run up the widths of my arms. I feel every hair on my body stand up with his transcendent current. His mouth presses against the sensitive area along my neck causing all of my nerves to travel down to my core that begins begging for more. My lips fall open and I stop thinking. None of this matters. I'm allowed to have fun and I'm definitely allowed to act like any other twenty-two-year-old.

I push myself back into him and he releases me.

"Fuck," he whimpers. I almost flinch to ask him what is wrong when I realize he said it out of pleasure, not out of pain.

His hands come up and press my body into his harder. I can feel that his erection is large and definitely hard being that it is dominantly provoking me through my thick leggings. He grabs my side and turns me into him. Our mouths explore more territory each time they meet. He stumbles back towards his bed, tugging me along with him as he goes. The back of his legs hit the mattress and he instantly falls down into the plush white sheets. I pull away with enough time so that I can easily lower my body on to him. I know I'm not the thinnest and the idea of these lights being on kinda makes me uncomfortable. I want to stop and walk over to them, flicking them off, but I'm afraid that will kill the mood.

I allow my knees to go on either side of his lap as I climb onto him, straddling him. His dick rubs against me as I kiss him. He rocks his hips in sync with our mouths and the feeling is quite overbearing. Our bodies grind the material between us as far as it'll go within its restriction.

His hands travel up my shirt and before I know it, we're both completely naked lying inside the covers consumed with lust. He reaches beside us and grabs a bright blue condom out of his small travel bag on the floor. I almost question if he planned on hooking up with people on this tour, but then again, it's pretty common for guys to carry around condoms. Especially guys who look like Oliver.

I wonder how many girls he's had sex with?

No Kat, do not even go there.

He slides the thin rubber over his length and presses into me without a second thought. I flinch at the sudden fulfillment. The moment it happens I feel a sense of something along the lines of.. guilt? Don't get me wrong, if you like sex and are comfortable with who you are, I'd promote hooking up with whoever, whenever you'd please. This isn't the case for me. Having sex needs to have a meaning to me. I can't believe I've let this get this far with someone who flatly told me he wanted nothing me. I don't blame Oliver for this, but how am I going to tell him this will never happen again?

He picks my leg up with his right hand and instantaneously slams into me, bringing his left hand down between our joined bodies. His fingers play circles on my clit and my body is overjoyed in sensation. I moan out his name unexpectedly and he speaks no words, but the look on his face is moving.

My body begins squirming with excitement. I take back what I said. If this is what sex feels like, count me in.

"You're so fu-" he begins to say but pauses. I look up at him and try to read his facial expressions. "Damn, you're tight," he counters as his lips part and his head leans back. He looks as if he's riding out a high, but fighting with the pain of pleasure over something more personal.

His black hair is becoming slick with sweat and it looks good on him. He has such a Rockstar vibe that if he was to put eyeliner on right now, he'd be the lock screen photo on millions of girls phones. His fingers begin to pick up the pace on my sex. My body folds into him, tangling in whichever direction he shifts me in. My legs are jello and my insides are quivering. I know I'm seconds away from losing it. My hands press into his back and I let my nails dig into his skin.

He screams out my name.

His body movements become ultimately sloppy, but he keeps his pace. His eyes look down to mine and I lean up, aching for him to kiss me. His mouth feels vulnerable, but the salt from his wet skin collides with my tastes buds creating a pleasing sensation.

He makes one, two, three more thrusts into me, hard. I see the light at the end of the tunnel and reach an orgasm moaning out words with no meaning as I reach my release. He follows right behind me but says my name repeatedly. The echoes of "Kat," will be replaying in my head for many nights to come.

He pulls out and falls onto the mattress beside me. Both of are out of breath and I cannot come up with anything to say. He makes no movements and I start to get worried if he's okay. I look over and he's staring at the ceiling with an unreadable expression coaxed on his face. Minutes begin to tick away and when the awkwardness in the air starts to grow tension, I sit up and start putting on my clothing.

"I'm gonna shower," I say as I basically run towards the bathroom. I grab a change of clothes from my suitcase and my phone out of my purse. Did this really just happen? I'm pretty positive we just fucked up no pun intended.

______

Whaaat up my readers??!

For the amazing followers that are reading from my insta, did you catch my username cameo? @hardins.viridity is my fan account for After if you're interested.

What do y'all think is going to happen next?

Stay tuned :)

(P.s. I update more frequently when the comments roll in. You guys give me inspiration and I will forever be grateful for that!)

Much love,

Kat