Chapter 28

*PSA: someone sent me the top photo and said this is who they imagine as Oliver and I dig it. Also someone asked me to make visual edits so imma try it out. Tell me if you like it or if you don't in the comments! Also if you have a photo of who you think plays a certain character, send it to me! I LOVE getting them! Shoutout to Reia for a new Oliver visual*

I don't know what crawled up Anthony's ass, but since the plane ride, he hasn't been the easiest person to get along with. And that says a lot because I've seen him at his worst and this is almost topping that.

We made it to Atlanta a little after 7 am and by the time we settled into our hotel room, ate breakfast, showered and made it to bed, it was pushing 9 am. This is definitely one of the strangest sleep schedules I've been on.

Aside from Ants attitude which I'm going to blame on his lack of sleep and all the air travels he's done in one day, I'm honestly going to bed super happy. If every day is like this one for the rest of this tour, I'm excited for what's to come afterwards. I met so many people today, all of them leaving a mark on me. I've said it before and I'll say it again, writing this book, there was only one goal in mind: if I could touch at least one person, making them feel like they aren't alone, then I've succeed. Today made me feel accomplished. Or well... yesterday? Truth be told, this is only the beginning but I don't even know what day it is.

I also think I became friends with Harry Styles today too, so that's cool.

Sighing, I lean back in the cold sheets and smile.

Today was a good day.

When sleep finally consumes me, Ant in the bed next to me and Oliver on the separate mattress, parallel, I couldn't help but think about Harry. I know everything is complete, but I can't resist feeling a little sad that I didn't hear from him again. We had such an incredible morning. I was pretty sure I would've received some type of message after the signing, but then again, who is Harry to me? Why would he bother? Come to think of it, I'm not even sure what this morning concluded.

Sometimes being a writer really fucks your mind because you romanticize situations that are completely platonic.

A loud knock awakens me around 2pm. Oliver jumps out of his bed and passes me, shirtless. The sun that drifts through the diamond glass window glows on his back. His black hair is tussled and I can't help but think of how badly I want to be tangled up with his body right now. I know that's bad. Like really bad. I know this whole "friends with benefits" thing is bad, but is it really that bad if I'm enjoying every second of the things he's showing me?

I'm not experienced enough with sex to be fully enlightened with all of the advantages that come with it. The most exciting sex I've had before Oliver happened to be straight up missionary with very little foreplay. In and out and done with before pleasure was even thought of for me. I think Oliver has given me more orgasms in two days than I've had in my entire life and truth be told, I'm not okay with that. I want to be more adventurous, more daring, but then again I'm just not that person. If I'm not going to go out and "be a hoe," then having Oliver as a person who helps me overcome my inexperience's can't really be that bad.

Suddenly I become too aware that there's a hand on my hip and I almost jump when I figure out said hand is Anthony's hand. He argued about sleeping in the same bed as me this morning, and I almost asked to sleep with Oliver, but finally he moved over to the right side and gestured for me to come sleep, yet still wouldn't talk to me.

Oliver glances down at Ant's hand and draws his brows together. I try to pass it off in my facial expressions that this is normal. Ant and I have slept in the same bed before, have cuddled before, but not like this. His hand is literally centimeters from my vagina and the comforter is off, allowing this sight to be exposed. Thank God I'm actually wearing shorts.

Looking away and tightening his jaw, Oliver opens the door, mumbles a "okay, thanks," and walks back holding one of the most gorgeous arrangements of flowers I have ever seen. I'm not one for roses, but lilac roses with sunflowers protruding happens to be my new favorite sight.

"They're for you," he says, padding over to bedside table that's in the middle of us and sets them down. He takes the card off the top and reaches over to hand it to me before falling back into his wrinkled sheets.

He rolls on to his side and faces me as I slide the slit to read who it's from. I begin to roll over to do the same so that I can talk without waking Ant. Just as I get completely rolled over, Ant's hand sits atop my lower hip and partially on my bum, slipping his finger inside my shorts. My insides freeze. I don't like the uneasiness that's fixating throughout my body, but I put it on the back burner because this can't mean anything. It's Anthony.

"They're from Harry," I smile as I read the card, trying not to let Oliver see my discomfort. "My glorious Katherine, welcome to the beginning of learning how to live and live graciously. I cannot wait for you to see everything life has to offer you. -H."

My heart quickens.

"Wow," Oliver states, rolling on to his back. "Emotional shit," he adds, then brings his arm up and covers his eyes.

"Shut up," I say, full of giddiness. Harry didn't disappoint.

"He really likes you," he says, sighing. His voice is deep and raspy.

"Yeah right," I object.

He moves his arm from over his eyes and looks at me.

"Trust me bitch, a man of Harry's attributes doesn't keep texting, showing up at hotels or sending flowers unless he has the hots for you."

I watch Oliver as he raises an eyebrow as I try to think of a comeback. I'm left blank.

"That's what I thought," he chuckles, placing his arm back over her head.

"He's just trying to help me grow as a writer," I finally mutter, stating facts. Anthony shakes the bed as he turns over and faces the wall, still dazed in sleep. I suck in a sharp breath, feeling freed of his intimate touch.

"Keep believing that Kit-Kat," Oliver charms. I reach behind me and grab my spare pillow, throwing it at him. I watch a subtle smile crawl upon his lips before he follows up with "stop it, I'm trying to sleep. We have to be up in an hour."

Curiosity kills me.

"Wait, why?"

*don't forget to vote, comment and share if you're liking this book!*
Hearing what you guys have to say seriously makes my day. I've been going through some mental shit recently and my writing has been slacking because of it. Positive or negative, provide me with feedback! My favorite things to read are when you guys make comments within the story! Also, if you're worried that this story is not actually a Harry fanfic, you're wrong. Harry is a character that I have a certain goal for which he has to achieve. Before becoming the official love interest, character development has to be made. Harry will not disappoint, but it kinda saddens me that people aren't caring about the main characters development as well. If you were reading this as an actual book, this would probably be only like the 10th or 11th chapter. This book is long from being over with. Kat & Harry's story is just about to begin. Be patient young cruisers. I will not let you down. Wow that was a lot longer than I anticipated it to be. Sorry

-kat