Neighbors 28.

JAI'S POV.

We spent the last two days at some little field we found in the middle of nowhere and it was kinda weird that we were on our way home right now. It had only been like 9 days but it still felt like I hadn't been home in ages. I looked down at my lap and saw Sam sleeping, everyone were sleeping but not Beau who was driving of course. He said he was gonna let me or Luke drive when he gets tired. I felt my stomach hurt again. I had bin having a horrible pain in my stomach since Sam's birthday, I hadn't told anyone cause I just wanted to enjoy these last two days. But it kept getting worse and worse.

I gasped a little bit and bit my lip hard. It had never bin this painful before.

"You okay?" I looked down and saw that Sam was now awake. I smiled and tucked a little bit of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm fine babe, go back to sleep." 

She smiled and closed her eyes. I yawned and felt my eyelids getting heavier, then before I knew it I was fast asleep.

 ...

I woke up by my phone buzzing in my pocket. I looked out the window and saw the sun rising up. We had clearly bin driving all night.

I checked my phone and saw that Luke had mentioned me in a tweet.

It was a picture of me and Sam sleeping.

@luke_brooks:  Aww aren't they the cutest couple in the world?!  Love yah bro @JaiBrooks1 <3

I looked up from the phone and saw Luke driving and Skip laughing next to him. I know he was just getting his revenge on me after I posted a picture of him when he fell asleep in the car yesterday and I drew a penis on his forehead then put it on twitter.

I rolled my eyes at them. Sam was still sleeping on my lap and Beau was laying with his head on her shoulder, then Jenny, April and James were both sleeping in the back. Jenny and James weren't cuddling like they always did before. It just made me realize how real it was, cause no one thought that they would EVER have a fight. I don't even know if they're having a fight or not.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Skip grinned.

"Morning." I mumbled and ran my fingers trough my hair. 

"Hey! No fair! I wanted to drive." I whined when I realized that Luke had been driving and not me. 

"Then don't fall asleep in an adorable position with your girlfriend, April thought it was so cute that she didn't let Beau wake you up." Luke said, he pulled over slowly and got out of the car. I looked at him confused as he opened the door and waited for me to get out.

"Are you gonna drive or not?" He asked annoyed, he clearly needed sleep.

"Yeah, relax man." I carefully sat up, not wanting to wake Sam up. Luke sat down and placed Sam's head on his lap, he looked up and grinned at me cheekily.

"I'm watching you brother...." I closed the door and took a deep breath before I got back into the car. I could feel that pain in my stomach coming back. It was really nice getting some fresh air after spending all night sleeping in a car. Then the pain got really bad and pulled me out of my thoughts. I wanted to scream it hurt so bad. I grabbed my stomach and had to keep myself from falling to the ground.

"Jai are you okay?" I turned around and saw Skip staring at me trough the window.

"Umh, ye-yeah do you mind driving a little bit? I'm still a little tired." I lied and tried my best to put on a smile. He nodded and got over to the drivers seat. He looked worried and watched me carefully while I got back into the car.