Neighbors 19.

SAM'S POV.

"ITS SUMMER BITCHES!!" I heard Skip yell further down the hallway. It was finally the last day of school, I had survived this school for almost 4 months!! Well, 3 and a half but I'm still pretty proud of myself. Even though the only thing that made me hate going to school was Alison. She never gets enough of calling me a loser, freak, ugly cow, attention seeker, whore and the list goes on and on.

"I can't believe its finally summer, and that we're going camping with the guys for a week!" April said happily. Yep, that's right. We were all gonna go camping after this weekend and we had no idea where to go. Beau was gonna get a 'mini bus' as he liked to call it. It was basically a car with enough seats for us all. Then next weekend we are gonna celebrate my 17th birthday on a beach. 

"I know, me neither! This is gonna be the best week ever!!" Jenny smiled and did a little happy dance. Me and April joined her and the three of us were just dancing in front of my locker, celebrating the summer.

"Ello love!" I heard someone speak behind me and wrap his hands around my waist. It was the voice of an angle.. with a british accent?

"Had a fun time in the last history class huh?" I laughed and turned around to see his cheeky grin.

"Mr. Harper was talking with a fake, bad, british accent the whole freaking class! Can you think of anything more annoying?"  Luke whined resting his head on Skips shoulder.

"I know its hard, but its over now baby." He said dramatically and patted Luke's head who was now fake crying on his shoulder. We all laughed then headed out of the building, Beau was gonna pick us up on the mini bus.

"Bye stupid sad building, I'm not gonna miss you!" I backed away from the school waving at it. Everyone laughed and continued to walk to the empty parking lot?

"Where the hell is he?!" Luke said, looking around.

"You did tell him to come 2:40 right?" I asked Jai, he nodded and let go of my hand and went to join the other boys looking for Beau.

Then we saw a orange and white car, well it was a mini bus alright.

"Oh no.." I said staring at the car coming closer to us.

"Is that...?" April asked staring at the car as well.

"Uh-hu.." 

"Hey guys! Sweet ride huh?" Beau said hopping out of the 'car'. It really was a mini bus though and really reminded me of the car One Direction used in the What Makes You Beautiful video. But their was so much cooler..

"Its uh.. its.." April stuttered. I looked at them all and none of them seemed to know what to say.

"ITS THE COOLEST CAR EVER!!" Skip screamed and ran to hug the car. Me and Jai both looked at each other and laughed. 

"Wanna go for a ride?" Beau asked and kissed Aprils hand. No, they're not dating but we all know they are..... kinda.

They're sort of like me and Jai were after our date night but they really do act like a couple. They go on dates ALL THE TIME and kiss ON THE LIPS and still they wont admit their dating. They're just 'fooling around' 

"Sure." She giggled and we all stepped in to the car. It was surprisingly big, there was enough room for all of us. Even one spare seat in the back. 

"This car is huge." James gasped and took a seat next to Jenny of course.

"Its not a car, its a mini bus!!"  Beau yelled from the drivers seat. James laughed and cuddled more to Jenny. Me, Jai and Skip sat in the seats behind the front seats, and Jenny, James and Luke behind us.