Neighbors 41. (FINAL CHAPTER.)

• Dedicated to ALL MY PRETTY READERS :)

Hey guys so this is the final chapter :( I'm so sorry i haven't updated for so long, i've just been so busy and i was out of town for a week without my laptop so i couldn't write :( But please read the note or whatever its called at the end of the chapter, i have a little surprise ;) But enjoy the last chapter of Neighbors!  

ALISON'S POV.

"Danielle, she did almost die, I don't want to win him back like that!" 

"Stop screaming gosh!" I was gonna scream something back but she looked really really mad so I didn't. The last few days have been horrible. Even though Sam was almost out of my life like I always wanted it wasn't the way I pictured it. I might be a bitch like all of the time but I've never wanted Sam dead, and I hate her allot so its surprising.

"Okay, why didn't you go see Jai while Sam was still in a coma? That was your chance to get him, what the hell was stopping you?" She sat down on the couch and waited for me to answer. Danielle is a really special girl, sometimes shes just like me and sometimes shes like a witch. She can be even more evil than me.

"Do you really think that he would wanna talk to me while his stupid girlfriend was in a coma and I was in the car that hit her which caused her to almost die? Don't think so, besides I was gonna go visit them today." I felt an evil smirk form on my lips and Danielle knew what I was thinking right away.

"You're gonna go for it?" I nodded slowly and she stood up and grabbed her bag.

"I'm coming with you, Luke can be there." I didn't say anything back, just smiled and went opened the door. Maybe this is the day I finally get Jai Brooks.

SAM'S POV.

"Watch her wrist, watch her wrist, watch her wrist, watch her wrist god damn it!" 

"Jai take it easy, they're not hurting me." I laughed. Luke and Beau carefully kept trying to put the hoodie over my head, which was kinda hard cause I can't really move much because of my rips.

"And there, that must make you feel better." Beau placed his hands on his hips and grinned. I nodded and smiled, the extra large 'I <3>

(A/N:) My thoughts and prayers are still with the people who were affected by Sandy <3>

"Are your rips okay?" Jai hurried up next to me and took my hand. It was so sweet to see how much he cares, maybe hes a little bit overprotective of me but like I said, he is just the sweetest guy in the world and I wouldn't change a thing about him.

"Yeah they're fine, now just relax for a minute." I smiled and he sighed. 

"Okay picture time." Beau and Luke sat down next to us and I lifted the hoodie a bit with my left hand so you could see what was written on it. We looked back at it and we all looked like some psychos. I was looking like hell cause I hadn't had a good sleep in a while and Luke, Jai and Beau wearing their dirty sweats and their hair was all messy.

"Wow, don't we look attractive." I said sarcastically. They laughed and Beau posted the picture on his twitter. I went on my twitter for the first time since the accident and I saw allot tweets about me from when I was still in a coma, the guys' old tweets really got me.

luke_brooks: Thanks for all of the support guys, those trends mean allot to us and we love you so much <3>

BrooksBeau: those trends are so sweet guys really makes us smile a little, love you janoskinators #prayforsam.

My eyes got teary when I read the tweets from the fans. They were all being so sweet, I didn't see one hate for the first time ever. I kept scrolling when I saw one that was posted a few days after the accident.