Neighbors 18

SAM'S POV.

"We're home!" I yelled when we opened the door to my house. No one responded, so we checked the living room and saw everyone still sleeping. 

"Are you serious?! GET UP SLUTS!!" Jai screamed and jumped on Luke who was sleeping like a baby on the floor.

"What the hell.." Aw, Luke looks so confused when someone wakes him up. 

"Its almost 1:30 in the afternoon! You guys are still sleeping in my house?" Justin asked as he walked in the room surprised. 

"Well, not anymore."  Beau groaned getting up. Soon they all started to go home, really slowly. Eventually it was just Jai left.

"I'll call you tonight, alright?" I asked, he smiled in response and leaned against the door frame.

"What?" I laughed, poking him in the ribs.

"I love you." He grinned and wrapped his hands around my waist. I smiled and and put my hands around his neck, we were so close our noses were touching.

"I love you too." And just when I was about to kiss his precious lips Justin had to be a jerk.

"And Sam, when you're done with all that kissy kissy scene over there its your turn to go food shopping."  I sighed and pulled a little bit away from Jai.

"Way to ruin the moment faggot." I gave him a glare and he just laughed and went to the living room.

"Call me tonight." Jai said and kissed my forehead, then walked over to his house. I smiled to myself as I watched him walk to his door. 

THAT was my boyfriend, who just told me he loved me for the first time about an hour ago. I never thought that my new life here in Australia would be so good. Even though I barley hear from my friends back in New York it didn't bother me that much. Of course I missed them like mad but just not as much like before.

"Here's a little money and the list of things we need, and please hurry up?" Justin asked and handed me the money and the piece of paper, who was covered in things we needed.

"Crap, we need that much?!" I asked him shocked while I read over the list.

"I'm gonna be at the grocery store all day!" He laughed at me and pushed me out the door. I rolled my eyes and started walking to the closest grocery store.

 ...

"Excuse me? Do you have some fresh strawberries? Cause these ones don't look that good." I asked one of the people who worked there. He turned around and gave me a glare.

"No. No we don't. These are the only ones we have so if you don't like them then I guess you wont be getting any strawberries at all!!" He snapped. I stepped back in shock then walked past him.

"Someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed this morning." I mumbled to myself and took up the list Justin had made.  I wasn't looking at where I was going until I crashed my shopping cart into someone else's.

"I am so sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going and-"  I said then stopped talking when I saw the guys face.

"Alex?!" He looked up and smiled when he saw me

"Sam Parker! I haven't seen you in years!" He pulled me in for a hug. Alex was my best friend when he still lived in New York. But when we were 10 years old his parents got a new job so they had to travel a lot and move a lot to. I hadn't seen or heard from him since.

"I know its bin forever! You haven't changed one bit!" I joked and poked his shoulder. He laughed and did the same.

"I wish I could say the same, I could barley recognise you." He smiled and looked me up and down.