Neighbors 6.

"HEY SAM! OVER HERE!" I looked up from my phone and saw Luke and Jai waving at me from the sidewalk. Its Monday morning and I have my first day at my new school today. I have been dreading this day since the day my mom and dad told me we were moving. I walked up to them and they gave me a friendly hug.

"Looking good in the school uniform."  Luke joked, I gave him the most evil glare ever and he shut up. I knew I looked horrible. Black skirt just above my knees, white blouse and a red blazer. Then I had to wear a tie to make it even worse. 

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure you're not suppose to wear black Converse babe" Jai laughed and looked down at my shoes.

"There is no way in hell I am wearing those other shoes! The teachers are just gonna have to suck it!"   By that time we had arrived at the bus stop. 

"I think I like you even more now neighbor." Luke said and took up a sandwich. I began to get nervous when I saw the bus come closer. 

"You're nervous aren't you?" Jai asked looking down at my hands. I always played with my fingers when I'm nervous or I bit my bottom lip.

"Yeah.." I sighed.

"Don't worry, we'll be with you the whole time." He took my hand and gave it a quick squeeze.

"And you're already friends with the cool kids so you'll be fine." Luke said with his mouth full of food and stroked what was supposed to be a 'cool kid' pose but it just made him look weirder. I let out a little giggle and Jai smiled.

"See, there is nothing to be worried about." 

The bus pulled up in front of us and we walked inside. 

"We always sit in the back, come on." Luke said and pulled on my hand. I thought we were never gonna get to the back. Everyone was staring and whispering and someone even pointed at my shoes! Rude..

We finally sat down, me and Jai in one seat and Luke in front of us. James and Skip soon came and I got to meet their friend Tyla, who was kinda cute but there is only one guy I want. 

When we arrived at the school gate I felt my nerves getting worse and I just wanted to run home. I stopped and was seriously thinking of just walking away. No one would notice. 

I guess I stopped there for too long and the boys noticed.. there goes the running away plan.

"You're gonna be fine, now come on!" Then the dragged me inside the school.

The whispering and pointing didn't stop when we got inside. It didn't make it any better when the new kid walked in with the most popular guys in school and just the whole Australia.

"Hey boys." A high pitched voice spoke behind us. I turned around and  immediately turned back. I saw the most sluttiest girl I have ever seen. Her skirt had been cut so it was just below her 'lady area', her blouse was buttoned down so you could see a little bit of her bra, she was holding her blazer in her hand and trowing the tie in the trash in the other one. And she was really tall.

"Why didn't you pick up the phone on Saturday Jai?" She asked and stepped closer to Jai. She was calling? Thank God I didn't pick up the phone! 

"What was that Sam?" Did I just say that out loud?

"What was what?"  I asked trying to pretend that I didn't know what he was talking about.

"You said something?"  Oh, crap.

"No I didn't." I looked away from his beautiful eyes.

"Yes you did." 

"No I didn't."