Neighbors 2.

When I got outside I just stood there for a while. I had no idea where to go. I don't know anyone, I don't know where to go, and I just don't know!

Shit, I'm freaking out. I have been here not even a day and I already wanted to go back home. To my friends and what could of been my boyfriend.

Long story short, I had been crushing on this guy for years and then out of nowhere he started to flirt with me, we went out on dates and when I told him I was moving he just started to ignore me. He ignored me in school, he ignored my calls and texts. I was heartbroken. Just thinking about him makes me want to cry. 

I hadn't realized how long I had been standing there until a ball came flying to me from next door and landed right in front of me. 

"Hey over here!" Someone yelled from next door. I looked up and saw a gorgeous guy waving at me. He was maybe my age or a couple of years older, he had dark hair who was almost hidden under his snapback. I guess he was just that good looking that I didn't notice that he was now standing in front of me. 

"Hey, you just moved here from America right?"  He asked smiling. That smile, wow.

"Uh, yeah."  I said awkwardly handing him the ball. 

"Thanks, I'm Beau by the way, your new neighbor."  He said softly, pointing at the house next to mine. Well at least I got a hot neighbor.

"I'm Sam nice to meet you."  I replied smiling.

"Nice to meet you too, maybe I coul-"  He was cut of by someone screaming at him from his yard.

"HEY BEAU WHERE DID YOU GO GET THE BALL FROM? THE MOON? GET BACK HERE YOU FAGGOT!"  Okay, what the hell?

"Sorry that was my brother, have to go. It was nice meeting you Sam!"  And then he ran back to his house leaving me alone and still not knowing where to go.

I ended up in some park a few blocks away. It was really beautiful. I found a little cafe and went and got myself some ice cream. Since when do they sell ice cream at a coffee shop? 

I found a bench and sat down. I sat there eating my ice cream for while until I got really bored and started walking again. I had been walking for about an hour and a half and.. oh snap, I was lost. 

I had no idea where I was or how to get back. I looked around and all I could see were some parking lots. I saw a man about 50 years old walking on the other side of the street. I ran over and caught up with the guy.

"Sorry but could you maybe help me? I'm not from here and I'm los-"  I stopped talking since the man wasn't listening. Maybe he was deaf. He still had his back turned to me so I tapped his shoulder. The man quickly turned around and had the most evil and angry face I had ever seen.

"What do you want kid?! GO AWAY YOU IDIOT!" He snapped. 

"What crawled up your ass and died?" 

He looked like he was gonna eat me when I said that. He threw the bag he was holding harshly to the ground.

"HELP, THE OLD MAN IS GONNA EAT ME!" I screamed and started running away. I looked back and saw the guy was walking really fast after me. 

"AAAAAAAAAH GO AWAY YOU OLD ZOMBIE!" I screamed and started running even faster.

I had been running for a while, I looked back to see if he was still following me.

Then I heard someone scream in front of me. 

"WATCH OUT!" He yelled but it was to late.

I tripped over someone laying on the ground and went flying once again landing on a... couch?

But not just on a couch. I was laying on someones lap.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw the most beautiful face I had ever seen in my life.

Is he an angel?

Am I dead?

"Hey there, are you okay?" He asked grinning. 

Yup, I'm dead. I'm laying on an angles lap.

"Uh, I-I think so." I stuttered sitting up and blushing. I looked around and saw a group of girls standing there giving me death glares.

"Sam! Fancy seeing you here!" Beau said sitting down next to me. So now I had an angel on my right and my hot neighbor on my left. Huh, lucky me.

"Beau? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Uh I-" 

"You don't know who we are?" The angel as I like to call him asked.

"No, should I?" I asked awkwardly. He gave me a confused look and looked back at Beau who had the exact same look on his face.

"WE'RE THE JANOSKIANS!" Another guy who looked exactly like the angel said loud enough so the girls heard and started cheering.

"Who?" The girls stopped cheering and looked at me like that old creepy guy did.

"I'm Jai, and this is Luke and James. Skip went to take a shit and I see you've already met Beau?" The angel who's name was Jai said and the other two guys standing in front of me smiled and waved. They were both holding bags of cinnamon and chili.

"Yeah I met him this morning, I'm Sam." I smiled.

"Sam is our new neighbor guys."  Beau said and grinned. Then the other boys stopped smiling and had this shocked expressions on their faces.

Did I say something wrong? Do I have something on my face? You're a loser Sam.

"You're from America?" Luke asked stepping closer to the couch.

"Yeah New York."  Then they all started looking at each other with a huge grin on their faces.

"That's so cool!" James squealed like a girl. I guess I didn't say anything wrong after all. 

"But are you a group or something?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yeah you could say that."  Jai smiled down at me. God, that smile is gonna be the end of me.

"Okay since Skip is probably gonna be a while we'll explain it to you." Luke said sitting down on Beaus lap.

After about half an hour I knew everything about the Janoskians. How Jai and Luke where twins (obviously) and Beau is their older brother. And they got noticed after their video Awkward Train Situations and even more famous when Liam Payne watched their videos. And they told me about their other channel named Dare Sundays, were they do all kinds of crazy stuff.

"And now we're filming another Dare Sundays video." Luke finished.

I was still sat between Beau and Jai and I was nooot complaining.

"So wanna watch us maybe kill ourselves?" Jai asked grinning.

"Sure, that would great."