Neighbors 23.

LUKE'S POV.

I never liked that idea of leaving Jai and Sam behind as a joke. They don't know where they are nor that this is just a joke. They're probably freaking out right now.

"Beau, maybe we should go get them now?" I asked him. We all got quiet as we waited for his answer. I know none of us really liked this idea but I think we were all just so frustrated and annoyed after they splashed us with water that we just went along with it. I kinda regret it now.

"Yeah, we've bin driving around for like half an hour. Maybe they got lost or something?" April said and looked at Beau who was driving. He looked back at her and sighed.

"Guys this is just a little revenge, its not like they're gonna know where to go anyway and they're not stupid enough to actually go somewhere and try to find us." He laughed and drove past the same restaurant for the 10th time. I guess hes right, they're not gonna know where to go. And they are not gonna go somewhere.

"Yeah, they probably know that this is all a joke and are just waiting for us at the beach." James said and shrugged. I don't know why I was worrying about them. Its the middle of the day and its not like they're gonna get kidnapped or raped or something. Wow, that was a weird thought. We all nodded in agreement and drove around the same spot one more time. When we pulled up in front of the ice cream shop where we last saw them all of our jaws dropped and we all looked at each other shocked.

"Whe-where are they then?" Skip stuttered and looked around. They were nowhere in sight. All we could see was a couple of shops and a few people playing on the beach.

"Maybe they're in one of the shops, lets go check." Beau smiled and walked off. I know he was trying to act cool around us and try not to show how worried he was but having to have to live with him all my life I know when hes scared and when hes not. And it was pretty obvious that he was shitting himself right now. We went to all of the shops who where there but none of us found them.

"Okay this is not a joke anymore, they could be anywhere!" I said when we all gathered around the car again. Sam was one of my best friends and Jai was my brother who can be annoying as hell sometimes but I still cared about him. I just want to know if they're safe.

"We know, just calm down." Jenny said and hugged my from the side. I looked down at her and saw that she had tears in her eyes. I gave her a small smile then turned back to face the others.

"How about we search a little bit further around? Search the whole beach and the area around, they couldn't have gotten far in these 40 minutes." Skip suggested. 

"Good idea, James and Jenny search this side of the beach." Beau said and pointed at the other side of the beach.

"Me and April will take the other side and Luke and Skip will take the area around the shops." He finished, he was going all commando on this. We all nodded and went our separate directions, I felt like I was in an army mission or something.

"I just hope we find them man, I mean their phones are dead and they're all alone and-"

"Don't worry Skip, they're okay." I faked a smile for him then we headed to the shops.

SAM'S POV.

"How the hell could the just leave us?!" I half yelled throwing my hands in the air in frustration.