Neighbors 7.

SAM'S POV.

I rushed back home as fast I could, ignoring all the looks from the people that I passed. I still couldn't believe it. Even though I've just known him for about three days I really do I like him and I hope he feels the same. I ran inside and saw that no one was there.

"Hello? Anyone home?" I heard some noises coming from the garage. 

"I'm in here Sammy!" My dad called.

"Okay!" I didn't even get bothered when he called me Sammy, I just ran upstairs and opened my closet. Since we were probably just gonna be outside walking around Melbourne I decided not to dress really fancy. I found some high-waist jean shorts and a gray tank top. I wore my hair down for the first time since I got here. I never used much makeup but I was going on date with Jai Brooks after all so I put on a little bit of mascara and lip gloss. I put on my yellow Converse and walked downstairs. 

JAI'S POV.

"I DID IT, I DID IT! I ASKED HER OUT ON A DATE AND SHE SAID YESS!" Beau was the only one home and since he had been helping my planning this, he of course knew that I liked Sam.

"Congrats man! I knew she would say yes!" He gave me a high five then I went to take a shower. Sam was just everything that I wanted in a girl. She was funny, beautiful, smart just perfect. Everything she said was perfect, everything she dose was perfect she was just perfect in every way. I've only known her for one weekend, but that was enough for me. 

I got out of the shower and had half an hour to get dressed and go over to her house. Now what to wear, what to wear..?

I feel like such a girl right now, but I hadn't gone on a date for a while now and it wasn't just with any girl. It was the girl.

Maybe I should go for something casual. Brown jeans and a white shirt. White plain t-shirts never fail.  I put on my gray beanie and white Converse and walked downstairs to talk to Beau.

"You're still gonna drive us to the train station right?" He looked up from what he was doing and raised and eyebrow at me.

"Well, you're not gonna walk to the center of Melbourne are you?" I laughed and grabbed my phone and went to get Sam.

I knocked slightly on her door and she didn't take long to answer.

"Hey Jai!" She smiled. She looked absolutely stunning. She had her hair down for the first time and her eyes sparkled even more in the sun. 

"Jai? Jai? JAI!" I was brought back from my thoughts by Sam waving her hands in front of me and yelling my name.

"Huh? Yeah, we should get going. Beau is gonna drive us to the train station." I took her hand and we walked over to Beau's car. I sat in the back with Sam and all three of us just chatted.

 ..

"So where are we going first?" She asked excited. We wear stood on the streets in the middle of Melbourne. She looked like a little kid in a candy store. 

"First.. we're gonna eat." I said seriously. I hadn't eaten since lunch.

"Yes! I'm starving!" Then I dragged her to the next bakery.

We had spent the last 4 hours running around Melbourne just having fun! Sure, I had seen everything before and been everywhere but going there with Sam was so much different. It was like I was there for the first time too. But we were kicked out of a art gallery after laughing at all of the works there. We were only in there cause they had free snacks but I guess the owner did not like that.. at all.