Neighbors 9.

Hey, so i re-read the last chapter and hated it! I didn't edit it so i hated it even more! :(

But this one i think is A LOT better so enjoy! :) 

**********

We pretty much spent the whole day running around the streets with a Baby Annabell doll. It was hilarious! We only got kicked out of two shops but it was worth it.  We were on our way to McDonald's to have something to eat. On our way there we passed Alison and her team of sluts , we gave each other glares but didn't say anything.

"Bitch." Luke said so only we could hear. We all laughed but Alison just turned around and gave us her most evil look yet.

We finally reached McDonald's and the sluts followed us, sitting a few tables away from us.

"Is she serious?" I asked getting pissed. 

"I don't even know how she knew we were gonna film here." James said and took a bite of his hamburger. 

We laughed and chatted about what we filmed today, deciding on what clips they were gonna use and who they were not gonna use. I didn't say much. I was to busy thinking about me and Jai, what we were or if hes even my boyfriend. Didn't he want to talk about it? Maybe hes just confused. Wait, why would he be confused? I'm not, or am I?

GOD, THIS IS CONFUSING! 

"Are you okay babe?" Jai whispered sending goosebumps all over my body. 

"I uh.. I.." I can't lie to him. I have to tell him that its bothering me. I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna tell him that I want to be his girlfriend, that I miss his lips on mine, that I want to be able to tell everybody that he IS mine. I'm gonna do it!

Just after I pee. 

"Meet me outside in 10." I pointed out the window and he nodded. Then I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

JAI'S POV.

Finally, this is my chance to ask her. To ask her to be mine. I know that we have both bin wondering what we are, a couple or not so now I think its time to ask her. She is just perfect in anyway! She has the biggest heart ever, and her smile could light up the world when its at its darkest time. Wow, that was so cheesy. I could go on and on about how much there is about her to love.

"Jai.. why are you smiling like a perv?" Beau asked pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"I'm gonna ask Sam to be my girlfriend." I said looking up. They guys started to cheer and congratulating me and I just sat there smiling like a lovesick puppy.

"Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait I thought she is your girlfriend." Luke asked me confused. 

"Well, I haven't actually asked her yet.." 

"But you kissed? Dosen't that mean you're already together?" They all had puzzled faces and stared at me waiting for an answer.

"I'll explain it to you later, I have to go now." I stood up and walked outside where Sam asked me to meet her. Even though there were only like 2 minutes since she left and theres always a line at the women's bathroom, I thought it would be good to be early. I sat down at a bench and waited.

"Sorry I kept you waiting."  I started smiling and turned around. It didn't really sound like Sam, maybe she just got a cold or something. But when I turned around that smile was whiped quickly off my face. 

"Ugh, Alison please go, i'm waiting for someone." I groaned and turned my back at her.

"Who? Sam? I can't believe you are actually gonna ask her to be your girlfriend Jai. You can do so much better." She came closer so she was standing in front of me. I stood up facing her, getting mad.