Neighbors 20.

JAI'S POV

"I'm so bored." I groaned at Beau who was currently buying everything in the grocery store. He had dragged me, Skip and Luke along, for what reason I don't know.

"Then help me find some food to take with us." He said and threw another pack of Oreos in the cart. Sam had called and ask us to buy some. She never gets enough of them.

"Where are the other ones? Aren't they suppose to do this with us?" Luke asked.

"James and Jenny are getting the tents, April had to help her dad with something and Sam's working." Skip said sitting down on the floor.

"Skip, what the hell are you doing?" I laughed and tried to get him up of the floor.

"I'm tired, I wanna go home."  He whined. Me and Luke ended up joining him while Beau yelled at us to get up. We got a lot of stares, nothing we're not used to.

We got all we needed for at least the four first days, then we'll just find some shop or something and eat there. We went home on the mini bus, which we were all loving now. Its got to be the coolest car ever driven on this earth. It was about 2:30 and Sam gets home in an hour so I thought why not go and visit her. I got my phone and beanie and went out.

SAM'S POV.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay? I can call me dad and cancel if you want." April offered for the thousand time. She was still panicking since Robbie's visit this morning and I'm not gonna lie I was pretty shocked myself.

"April its fine, seriously. I'm a big girl I can take him, and Justin's in the back too so I'll be fine." I smiled then she said goodbye and went out the door. Only two hours and then I'm home getting ready for the most amazing trip ever. I just walked around taking people's orders, giving them their food and all that normal stuff waitresses do. 

"Loverboy's here." Kelly whispered and nodded at the door. I turned around and there he was, as gorgeous as always. I grinned at her then ran to the door. He quickly noticed me and smiled.

"I thought you could use some company." He winked and gave me a quick kiss.

Ah, heaven.

Then I remembered this morning. But I said I would tell him tonight so I don't have to feel guilty for not telling him. Besides I'm not really excited about telling him about that Robbie tried to see me this morning. I don't like when people worry about me or feel sorry for me. I actually hate it.

"Sam? Are you okay?" Jai asked. I snapped back to reality and smiled.

"Yeah of course, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"You just seem like you have a lot on your mind.." He said raising his eyebrow at me. 

Gosh, he can read me like a book.

"I'm just really excited about leaving tomorrow." I grinned and pulled away from his arms. He smiled back and walked to one of the tables near the back like he always does. The door to the kitchen was right next to it so I could see him and talk to him everytime I walked in or out there. It wasn't exactly a big cafe but there were still a lot of people that came here everyday.

I was gonna get home after about 15 minutes and I was praying that time would just pass a little bit faster. Jai had left about half an hour ago but was gonna come and walk with me home in bit. 

"Sam? Sam!" Kelly said, snapping her fingers in front of my face. I looked away from the clock on the wall and turned to her.

"Even though your off in a couple of minutes it doesn't mean that you can just hang around til then. Get to work girl!" She said and handed me my notebook and pen. She was from America, well LA to be exact. At first she was really harsh and mean to me and Justin but when he told her we were from New York she has bin treating us like we were her babies.