Neighbors 27.

SAM'S POV.

After we got dressed and had loaded the car with all the stuff we had, we started, once again, to drive to god knows where. 

"Weren't we gonna to the little town that we found the other day Beau?" Jai asked and poked his shoulder. 

"Yeah, of course." He smiled and winked at Jai.

Weird...

"OH, TURN THAT SHIT UP!" I screamed and jumped around in my seat. April who was riding shotgun did what she was told. 

"Thats a really good song! Who's singing it?!" She shouted over the loud music. I fake gasped and shook my head.

"You don't know who Chris Rene is? What do you listen to here in Australia!?" She laughed and continued to dance along with the song. I had the feeling that this was gonna be a good day already.

We found a little cafe in the middle of the shopping street in that small town. And it was indeed small. It was like British but really reminded me of the beach at the same time.

"Wow, its so... english." April said as she stepped out of the car.

"You've been to the UK?" I asked her with my mouth full of skittles. 

"Yes, and you my friend are the weirdest New Yorker I have ever met." She said and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Bitch please, I'm the ONLY New Yorker you've met." Everyone cracked up and April gave me a glare and hit me in the shoulder. We walked inside the cafe and saw the girl who was working there gasp and smile when we walked in. Everywhere we go now there are always fans. The boys are getting bigger by the minute.

"Welcome, he-here are your menus. Just let m-me know when you're ready to o-or-order." She stuttered and her shaking hands handed us the menus.

"Thanks, are you okay babe?" Beau asked her sweetly. She nodded quickly and walked away.

"She was cute wasn't she Luke?" Skip winked. Luke just rolled his eyes and laughed. Lately Luke had bin complaining about how much he wanted a girlfriend. Not just someone who would date him for a week then dump him, he wanted someone how would love him back and stay with him. It really  surprises me that he hasn't found someone yet.

"We have to sing for the birthday girl!" Skip shouted randomly.

"Oh no, you don't have to do-" But Jai was already making a keek and everyone else started singing as loud as the could. I sank down in my seat but laughed at my idiot friends.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SAMMY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!" They finished and cheered. Everyone sitting around us gave us dirty looks but some even sang and cheered along.

"Happy birthday." Jai said and kissed my cheek,  then stopped recording and put the phone down.

After we had ate our food, and the boys had given the girl a picture, hug and signed a napkin for her cause she started crying when she brought us our food, we went out to explore this mysterious town. It was so beautiful. It looked kinda old but still so bright and colorful. When we had walked around for about 3 hours we sat down on the sidewalk in front of the car.

"Birthday girl you are rocking that hat!" Jenny said in an american accent. I smiled and fixed the Bruno Mars hat on my head. Since it was my birthday me and the girls had dressed a little more fancier then usual. I was wearing brown shorts, blue flowery top, white converse, and my hair down and hidden under my totally awesome hat. Jenny and April were both wearing a cute dress.