Neighbors 25.

SAM'S POV.

I had never drank any kind of alcohol before so I was kinda nervous and a little bit scared when I took my first sip. It tasted horrible but still I couldn't stop drinking it. I knew it was mine, Jenny's and April's first time drinking it but I wasn't sure about the guys.

I don't even know why I'm making such a big deal out of it.

"Hey, you okay?" Luke asked sitting down next to me. I looked at him and smiled in response then focused on Tom's story. He was saying something about an elephant and the Simpsons.. I think.

Then out of nowhere a really cute looking guy came walking towards us and tapping Tom on the shoulder. I saw the girls grin at me, obviously thinking the same thing as me. I tried to be serious but couldn't so I started giggling with them.

"Christian! My man!" Tom greeted him and gave him a small 'bro hug'. Christian flashed me a small smile and sat down next to Tom and James.

"Guys this is my bro Christian." Tom said and we all introduced ourselves.

"I've seen some of your videos, they're hilarious." Christian smiled and the guys thanked him. 

I think we were all on our second drink. I didn't feel weird or anything but Beau and Skip were drunk as hell. It was so funny! 

First they wanted to go and get some chicks which made April upset but when Beau saw her sad he went straight to her and hugged and kissed the life out of her. Then they wanted to go skinny dipping in the lake. 

"LETS DO THIS POOO!" Jenny screamed and ran to the lake. Yup, she was drunk alright. 

I looked at April and grinned an evil grin. She looked shocked and backed away, shaking her head. She had always bin the one who looked out for us in this group. She never wanted to do something fun and live a little. That's why I found it so funny that she and Beau were dating. 

"No,no,no,no! I am not going this." She said and put her bottle on the ground, standing up and crossing her arms. I just shrugged and stood up.

"Suit yourself." I grinned and took off my clothes so I was just in my underwear. I looked back at April who had her mouth shaped like an 'o'. I stuck my tongue out at her and threw my clothes at her face. 

"HEY, WAIT FOR ME BITCH!" I yelled and ran after Jenny. I heard the guys laugh and gasp and start to run after me and Jenny. I don't think I was that drunk, I just felt like I was super hyper. I ran straight in to the water and gasped when I felt the cold water touch my skin.

"Oh my god, this is so cold!" I turned back to the others and saw Luke, Jai, Skip and Christian take off their clothes. 

Heeeello abs! 

"I'm coming!" Jai yelled and grinned cheekily. I squealed and started to swim away from him. When I got further in to the water I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and pull me closer to him. I laughed and turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed my lips against his. I heard everyone cheer and 'aww' around us, I pulled away and saw that everyone were out of the water and had wrapped them selves in towels. I let out small giggle and turned back to Jai who was already looking at me. 

"Lets get out of this freezing water please?" I begged and he laughed. We got out of the water and got some towels from April who was standing there holding them all and the only one who didn't get in the water. We all dried up and put on some dry and warm clothes.

I got to know Tom and Christian a little better. They seemed really nice, and Christian was reaaally cute. 

But my Jai is cuter.