Neighbors 22.

SAM'S POV

"And then the teenagers walked into the house looking for their friend, they heard footsteps coming from upstairs so they split up. Two of them went upstairs, it was dark and the wind was getting stronger outside. Then they heard voices coming from behind them, they turned around slowly and..."  Skip said in a low and deep voice. We were all hurled in one tent telling ghost stories for each other.

"And they could see someone standing there in the other side of the room. They walked up to the person and...." I started to cuddle further up to Jai and Skips evil grin became wider.

"And what?!" April yelled holding on to Beau's hand.

"IT WAS ALISON AND SHE HAD ATE ALL THE LAHME!!!" All the guys screamed like little girls and me and the girls just rolled our eyes.

"Okay the Alison part, scary as fuck. The lahme part... really?" I asked him. He just glared me and went all sassy on me.

"Well excuse me for telling stories that are to good for you." Then he got out of the tent with Luke and James.

"Sorry, didn't know Louis Tomlinson had arrived." All the girls looked at me like i was crazy.

Pfft, directionators.

"So we have two tents." Beau said while we all picked up the leftover food since 'dinner'. We just ate some McDonald's we picked up before we left. Yes, we do like McDonald's if anyone hadn't noticed.

"And we're eight, so just four in one and four in the other one." I smiled.

"I CALL DIBS ON SAM!!"  Jai screamed and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to his side. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Okay, whos gonna take one for the team and share a tent with them?" Beau said and me and Jai glared him.

"They don't lick each others faces as often as you guys do so I'm going with them." Luke said and walked to our side. Jenny, James, Beau and April all glared him making him back away slightly.

"If Luke's going over there I'm going too." Skip jumped to our side and grinned at Luke.

Oh, boy.

"Okay so its me, Sam, Skip and Luke in one and you, April, Jenny and James in the other." Jai asked and Beau nodded. Then we all said goodnight since it was almost two in the morning, we had bin joking around all night. Me, Jai, Skip and Luke all got in the rather big tent and took out our sleeping bags.

"I feel like I'm back at summer camp." I grinned and lay down between Jai and Luke. 

"Goodnight babe." He smiled and kissed my nose.

"Sweet dreams." Then we all fell asleep in the middle of nowhere.

**

I woke up the next day feeling a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes slowly and smiled. Its always as nice waking up in the morning with Jai holding you. I lay there for a while then I heard that someone was up so I decided to go out. I sat up slowly and saw no one in the tent but us. I looked down at Jai again, he had his head hidden under a pillow and was still holding my hand. I didn't really want to leave now so I lay back down and his hands automatically wrapped around my waist again. I turned around and moved the pillow from his face.