Chapter 8

-Chapter 8-

I woke up snuggled against something warm, soft and hard? I don't remember pillows being hard. And then I felt something heavy draped on my waist. An arm. It was the arm of a male. I tried moving my hand, but failed. That resulted in whoever I was next to, to pull me even closer. I tried to move the arm off of me again, but the person pulled me closer.

I groaned as last night's events rushed back to me. He just had to pull me in his bed. Even though he was ignoring me and glaring at me since he met me. Bipolar much.

I sighed as I tried once again, but to no avail.

I tried squirming out of his grip, which resulted in him groaning and mumbling, "Stop moving."

"Well, if you'd let me go," I said exasperated.

But he just pulled me closer and said,"Not happening."

"We've to get up for school," I whined as I tried pushing against his chest, "And if someone saw us, they'd assume the worst."

"Let them. I don't care," He mumbled against my hair.

"You're the worst."I mumbled.

"Sure am."

"Hey Colton, did you see Eve anywhere? I've been looking ever- Oh my god! What the hell?" Kayla stood by the open door mortified, with her hand on her mouth and eyes wide. "What did you guys do?"

Colton finally moved as I pushed him off of me and sat up on the bed crossing my legs. Yawning, I ran a hand through my hair.

"Well?" Kayla asked again, raising a brow with her hands on her hips.

"Nothing happened." I deadpanned rolling my eyes at her.

"Doesn't look like nothing." She said narrowing her eyes.

"Nothing happened Kayla, drop it." Colton said in a monotone voice. He was laying on his back with his left hand thrown over his eyes to block out the light, which was switched on by Kayla.

"But-"

"Oh my devil, you're such a drama queen. Does it look like anything happened? I've got my clothes on, he does as well; minus his shirt . Nothing happened, we just slept. Side by side. That's all." I said slowly, exasperated.

"Fine, whatever." She mumbled, " Are you gonna get up anytime soon? Mom's been calling for you Colton."

"Yeah I'm coming," He sighed as he got up, running a hand through his already disheveled hair. I admired him from my place on the bed. My God, he had such toned abs.

"Like what you see," He smirked lazily as he caught me staring.

"In your dreams," I scoffed rolling my eyes as I got up from the bed stretching and yawning.

"I'm gonna need to borrow your clothes again Kayla," I said crossing my arms against my chest,"Obviously."

"Yeah I know," She sighed, " Finding you something to wear from my closet is a big task."

I turned and looked at the clock on the bedside table which read, 7:10 a.m.

"You have plenty of time. School starts at 8 and it's 7:10 now. And you're already ready, so it won't take much time." I said as I looked her over. She was wearing blue faded jeans and a maroon sweatshirt with converse.

"Okay then,"

"Get me blue ripped skinny jeans, a crop top and a leather jacket. I'll wear my shoes from last night and I'll go shower till then, okay?" She nodded as I instructed her and left the room. I went to follow her since I didn't want a repeat of last night, but I was pulled back by you know who.