Chapter 25

-Chapter 25-

It's been five days since I last saw them.

Five painful days.

And I've been waiting, patiently might I add, for them to come. But they're not here yet.

And to make matters worse, they guys and Tammy have been acting weirder than usual. They keep having these sneaky meetings and every time I show up, they stop talking or just change the topic. When I ask, they say it's nothing. Meaning, it's definitely something.

And I, well, I have been spending my days sleeping. I'm asleep most of the day and night. And when I am awake, I'm either bugging Hunter and Tammy or trying to find out what they are hiding. They're all pretty suspicious as to why I am sleeping this much. But I have my reasons.

When I sleep, I go to the oblivion. And I took this chance to discover and practice my powers, which apparently, I have many. And so far, I'm not disappointed. The one thing I've figured I'm very good at, so far, is manipulation. I can manipulate anyone, anywhere, anytime whilst using my other abilities as well. I've had a little help from Atticus as well. And I've come really far.

But now, I've to practice my powers while I'm awake. Without anyone finding out.

So here I am, sitting in the kitchen in front of Tammy who has a very smug smirk on her face. She looks like she knows something I don't. And it's irritating me. Since the guys aren't here, it is the perfect opportunity for me to test my powers and Tammy is the perfect bait.

"So Tammy," I said looking up from my plate, "What's your actual name?"

"What makes you think Tammy isn't my actual name?" She asked raising an eyebrow and looking at me dead in the eye.

"I don't know," I smirked as I looked deeper into her eyes, "Why don't you tell me?"

Her pupils dilated and she slowly sat up straight, her face void of any emotion and she muttered, "Tamara."

"That's a cute name." I smiled, leaning back in my seat and looking away, smirking.

Tammy gasped slowly as she came back to her senses. She shook her head and closed her eyes for a few seconds before she looked at me very confused, "What happened? I think I blacked out for a second.."

"Yes!" I exclaimed and leaned forward, changing my expression to one of concern, "I've been trying to get your attention for the past few seconds but you just wouldn't respond. Are you okay?"

"I-I think so," she whispered, "I don't know what happened, I just blacked out and now I'm dizzy for some reason."

"You should rest." I told her, reaching across the table and squeezing her hand softly, "Go rest."

"Yeah you are right I should." She nodded, getting up.

I got up from my seat and stopped her, turning her towards me and looking deep into her eyes again.

"Tell me Tammy," I said tilting my head, "What are you guys searching for?"

"Havoc and Uma's first born child." She answered in a trance, her eyes looking into mine and deeply hypnotized.

"What do you mean?" I asked shocked, "I am their first born child."

"No." She said, "You aren't."

"Then who?" I snapped, grabbing her shoulders tightly.

"We don't know." She replied, "We received an anonymous tip a few days ago and since then, we have been trying to find out who it is."

I huffed letting her go and looked away.