Chapter Nineteen: Trouble in Konohagakure and Kumogakure

Sorry this is three months late! I have been goin got college and work all this past three months and don't have time to type out a new chapter. Since winter break is almost coming up, college is going easy for now so I will be able to type more chapters for this book. It's not finish yet! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Rate, Vote, Comment, Fan & Share it to the World! ....Well, to your Narutard friends

Naruto was walking around the village with a small smile on his face, “Morning Naruto,” someone called out. Turning around Naruto spotted Kurenai waving at him with her students behind her. “Ah, Morning Kurenai, Kiba, Hinata, Shino,” he said. Kurenai and her students walked towards him while Kiba ran, “Naruto! That scroll of jutsus is really working for me!” Kiba said.

“Look!”

Naruto’s eyes widen a bit, “No wait Ki—,” smoke covered Naruto and a few shops causing the villagers to cough harshly and ANBU to appear on alert. Kurenai and her students watched in worry, well as much Shino can express. “What happen here?” an ANBU asked Kurenai. Being she’s the only Jounin since the incident. “My student here tried to show Naruto a jutsu of his…then this happened,” Kurenai tried to explain. The ANBUs looked at each other before becoming alert when winds started to rapidly increase around them. The smoke started to vanish, letting the villagers to easily catch their breath and see what’s in front of them. Everyone else gasp in shock when they could see what saved them. Naruto stood in the middle with harsh wind whips circling around him, his jacket became unzipped as it flapped harshly against Naruto’s body and what surprised them the most was Naruto’s once sky blue eyes was even brighter and glowing. “Naruto,” Kiba whispered with awe. Hearing his name snapped him back into reality; blue eyes dimmed down and the winds vanished immediately. “Naruto,” Kurenai called out before Naruto fell to the ground unconscious. An ANBU appeared in front of him and caught Naruto, “Let’s take him to the hospital,” he ordered before vanishing. Everyone soon was whispering about Naruto causing Kiba to grit his teeth together in guilt. “I-It w-wasn’t your f-fault K-Kiba,” Hinata said.

“But it was. If I didn’t do the jutsu, Naruto-sensei wouldn’t be in the hospital,” Kiba said before running away from his team. Kurenai looked troubled before setting her eyes down at her two reaming students, “You two go home for today,” she said. Hinata looked worried but follow her Sensei’s orders before walking away with Shino. Kurenai walked towards the hospital to check on Naruto. ANBUs were stationed around the hospital causing Kurenai to frown a bit. “What’s going on?” she asked herself. “It seems Hokage-sama is in the hospital,” someone answered her causing her to turn around. Ken and Daihi stood behind her with a stressed out expression causing Kurenai to question them. “Why did Naruto fell unconscious?” Kurenai asked. Ken didn’t answer her as he walked into the hospital leaving Kurenai with Daihi. “I will explain it to you Kurenai-san. But not here,” Daihi answered and led her towards a dango shop. Asuma, Anko and Kakashi were already there. “Kurenai, Daihi…what are you two doing here?” Kakashi asked. Daihi smiled at the Copy Cat, “Explaining to her why Naruto-san fell unconscious,” Daihi said. Kakashi, Asuma and Anko shot up, “NARUTO IS UNCONSCIOUS?!” they shouted…well, Kakashi merely asked in a softer tone than the other two. Daihi sighed softly, “Is it alright if we can take a seat here?” he asked. Asuma immediately pulled two more seats and give them to Daihi and Kurenai. Taking their seats Daihi immediately explained why Naruto fell unconscious.

‘Kit, can you hear me?’ Kurama tried to reach out to his kit. He was afraid to lose him. Even if he’s a beast made out of chakra, he still has a heart. A heart that has been filled with hatred but only to be drown in love. ‘Kit…Kit!’ Kurama tried but Naruto hasn’t respond. ‘He’s no longer here. Kurama,’ a new voice said. Kurama growled, ‘Where is my Kit? Who are you?’ Kurama asked. ‘You know who I am Kurama. As for your Kit. He’s no longer here,’ the voice said. Kurama growled, ‘Give me back my Kit.’