Chapter Twenty-Three: Calm before the Storm

Hey guys! I know I haven't really uploaded or even updated this book in a long time. Rest assured that I am back at it again. I have to rewatch the movies and reread the manga of specific chapters that I want to write as missions. Anyways, this chapter isn't really a long chapter. It's just merely a filler yet a chapter? Get it? Cause I don't. So anyways I hope you like this chapter. 

Share to the world!

It's been weeks since Uchiha Itachi has been resigned of his Shinobi status. Not many people agreed, mainly Sasuke, but got over it and welcomed Itachi with open arms again. Naruto sat in his office reading some reports sent by his father when his tranquil peace was broken into tiny little shards.

"YOU'RE SO DEAD!!"

Naruto sighed heavily as he places his reports down and stood up, what now? Naruto walked out of his office only to stare at the scene in front of him. Jin in a choke hold by Pyro while being tugged off of Jin by Tsukimi, only to be watched by Taisuke with a blank stare; shattered into pieces was a vase on the floor with white tulips scattered around. "What going on?" Naruto asked but was simply ignored by his children. Itachi came out of his room from all the ruckus to see a seething Naruto. Mentally whistling, he stepped back into his room to avoid any problems himself. Naruto snapped his fingers and all four children vanished. He sighed heavily as he began to clean up, "Need help Nii-san?" Itachi asked. Naruto glance merely at Itachi before smiling at him, "I'm having guests over, I'm sure you know what to do?" he asked. Itachi instantly nodded his head and walked off leaving Naruto to clean up the tulips. White tulips huh? Why are they even apologizing for? Naruto finished up cleaning and went back into his office. "Everything is set up Nii-san," Itachi said as he entered the office. Naruto smiled at him, "Thanks Itachi. I have one more thing, I need you to give this to the Hokage." Naruto handed Itachi a scroll. Itachi nodded his head and vanished with the scroll in hand.

"Time to go," Naruto said and vanished in a swirl.

|Third Hokage's Time|

Naruto appeared in the middle of the road heading towards the village. The two guards stood up in defense, "Who are you?" they asked. Naruto raised an eyebrow at this and glance around. He cursed, traveled way to back. "I ask you again, who are you and state your business." Naruto sighed heavily before showing his headband to the gate guards. "I'm returning from a long term mission, here to see the Hokage," Naruto stated. The guards slightly eased up before nodding at Naruto, "I will take you to the Hokage, follow me," Naruto easily followed the brown haired Shinobi towards the Hokage tower. Looking over towards the mountain, Naruto can only see three heads. So the Third is still in power, huh? Naruto glance at the brown haired Shinobi; he wore the same Chūnin uniform, and the same headband that everyone wears on his forehead. Naruto can easily see he has blue eyes, almost the same as his blue eyes. Chuckling mentally, Naruto followed the Shinobi up the stairs heading straight to the Hokage's office. "Hokage-sama," The Shinobi said the minute they were let in. "Ah, Kitagawa-san, how can I help you?" Naruto's ears perked up at the sound of a young Third's voice. "A returning Shinobi is requesting to see you. He's been away for a mission," the Shinobi said.

The Third Hokage raised his eyebrow, before humming a bit. "Let him in," Hokage said. The Shinobi bowed and let Naruto in. Sarutobi Hiruzen's eyes widen a bit, "Leave us," he ordered and soon everyone vanished. "Tell me, why do you look like Young Jiraiya's student?" the Hokage asked. Naruto tilt his head to the side before sighing heavily. "I'm related to Namikaze Minato, a long relative of both him and his girlfriend Uzumaki Kushina," Naruto said. Hokage hum a bit, "What's your name?" Naruto glance into the brown eyes of the Hokage, "Uzumaki Naruto." The brown eyes of the Hokage widen in surprise as his pipe fell to his desk. "U-Uzu-Uzumaki?" he asked surprised. Naruto nods his head and as soon the Hokage opened his mouth to speak, his door burst open. "HEY SENSEI!" Naruto sighed at the familiar sound of the pervert. Naruto glance over to see a very young Jiraiya grinning like an idiot with his student following behind him. Jiraiya blinked, walked over to Naruto and looked between his student and the other blonde Shinobi. "Hm...you look like Minato here kid, how old are ya?"