Chapter Five: Naruto's A-Plans

I am here once again to apologize for the lateness of this story. So to make it up to you (my readers) I made this chapter long enough for your enjoyment. I might have switched information around and earsed some and added some made up one. Like Naruto being older than Haku and him having his goals to be different from being a Hokage. Oh and I have a surprise to you my readers about Sasu-Naru's relationship in the story. Find out about it by reading this chapter. =^w^= mew. Oh and I changed Naruto's age. He will be no longer thirteen--and will be fourteen but Kakashi and the rest doesn't know that. Teehee. So enough with my rant and onwards with the story!

READ THE RANT! IT'S IMPORTANT INFORMATION OF THE STORY!!

|Tazuna's House|

Naruto groggily woke up, 'What happen?' he thought. 'You ride the episode like a river, Kit. You let the episode go long enough for you to fall in exhaustion,' Kurama said. Naruto slowly sat up, wincing here and there. He looked around the room, 'This must be Tazuna's house,' he thought. "Oh, you're awake," a voice spoke. Turning around Naruto spotted a women, "You must be very hungry," she smiled. Naruto warmly smiled at her causing her to blush a bit, "Very. You must be Tazuna-san's daughter. Pleasure in meeting you. I'm Uzumaki Naruto," Naruto said. "I'm Tsunami," she said. "Where's my team?" Naruto asked as he tried to get up. "Oh no! Please lay down!" Tsunami shouted in worry. Naruto sighed and lay back down, 'Curse Daihi for making me a wuss in front of ladies,' he thought. "I will get your team," she said and left Naruto in the room alone. Naruto sat up again with little no pain, 'Hey Kit, we need to start training again with your episode-I don't need you unconscious for two days,' Kurama said. 'FOR TWO DAYS?!' Naruto mentally shouted.

A knock broke through Naruto's mental panic, "Uh-enter?" he said unsurely. The door slide open revealing his Sensei, Hatake Kakashi, his two team mates, Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura and their client, Tazuna. "Hey guys!" Naruto "happily" grinned at them. Sakura bonked him on the head, "YOU IDIOT!! YOU HAD ME WORRIED FOR NOTHING!!" she shouted. "Ow Sakura-chan~!" Naruto wailed. 'This freaking witch with a capital B; she's damn lucky I won't freaking kill her,' Naruto grumbled mentally to himself. "Now, now, Sakura. He's still recovering," Kakashi said as he still was reading his book. Naruto mentally sweat dropped at that scene. Sasuke only huffed and took a seat next to Naruto. Everyone gazed at him, "Who are you?" he calmly asked Naruto. "Who am I? Who are you? This isn't the Sasuke-teme I know," Naruto said. Sasuke only glared at Naruto but didn't say much, "Well, we established that Zabuza still alive," Kakashi said as he eyed Naruto's reaction. Naruto "shockingly" stared at him. "WHAT?!" he shouted. 'Damn he's a good actor,' Kakashi thought.

"His lackey used senbons to fake his death," Sasuke said smugly. For once in his time with Naruto-after the whole episode-he can have something used against him. Naruto glared at Sasuke but he looked at his Sensei, "Zabuza is still alive?!" Naruto happily grinned. 'Yes! Finally my full strength training!' Naruto was actually happy for once. "You guys will receive training," Kakashi said. "Training?" Naruto asks. "Sensei! What a little training going to do?! Our enemy is a ninja you struggled against even with Naruto's episode!!!" Sakura shouted. "Sakura...who saved me while I was struggling? You guys are growing rapidly. Especially Naruto," Kakashi answered while a smile. Naruto looked at his Sensei with a grin while Sakura stared at Naruto, 'He does seem better than he used to be but...,' her thoughts trailed off as she thought of the episode he had while fighting Zabuza. "But obviously this is just training," Kakashi said.

Sakura turns her attention back to her Sensei, "But Sensei, if Zabuza is alive he could attack at any time, so shouldn't we be training?" she asks. Naruto bit down on his tongue from answering her question with a harsh remark. "About that, a person put in a momentary death situation it should take a while before their body returns to normal. So we train until then," Kakashi said. "Sounds like a lot of fun!" Naruto said with a huge grin. "That's no fun," a new voice joined in. Naruto glanced behind his Sensei, "Yeah, who the hell are you gaki?!" he shouted. "Oh, Inari! Where were you?!" Tazuna said. Naruto eyed the boy as he greeted Tazuna, "Welcome back Grandpa," the boy said. Naruto saw that Tsunami had entered the room and started to scold the boy, "Inari, say hello to these people. They are ninjas who protected Grandpa," she said. The boy only stare at them with a blank look, "Mom...they are going to die," he said. Naruto stood up from his futon, "WHAT DID YOU SAY GAKI?!" he shouted. Naruto was shaking in anger, "There's no way you can win against Gatō," Inari said.