Chapter Fourteen: Summons and New Threats

Sorry this is a bit, a lot, late but I was rather busy all break long and now I'm starting college again. Whaa~! There goes my extra time of freedom. Anyways, here is the new chapter of Naruto!

Rate, Vote, Comment, Fan & Share with the World!

"So Naruto-sensei, what are we going to do today?!" Jin, a very hyperactive Shinobi, asked. Naruto, the undercover Shinobi, looked at his student and smiled, "Well, since the Chūnin Exams are a week away how about we do a little training," Naruto said. Jin nods his head, "Yosh!" he shouted while fist pumping the air. "Shut up dope," Taisuke, a level-headed Shinobi, sighed. "Shut up Taisuke, no one asked you!" Jin shouted back. Naruto chuckled at their banter, "Guys come on now, let's calm down," Tsukimi, the Medical Kunoichi, tried to settle the fight. "Yeah, what Tsukimi-chan said," Pyro, a pyromaniac Shinobi, coolly said. Naruto only watched the scene in front of them as he lean against the tree. "Morning Naruto-san," Haku, the loyalist Shinobi, greeted him with a smile. "Morning Haku, how are you doing?" Naruto asked. Haku smiled at him, "Very good," he answered. Naruto nods his head firmly before averting his attention back to his students. He raised an eyebrow at them when he spotted Taisuke in a headlock by Jin, while said Shinobi was in a headlock by Pyro. Tsukimi was still trying to calm them down. "Alright, guys settle down," Naruto said. Everyone calmed down and stared at their Sensei.

"We need to train," Naruto said and began to walk away. Soon enough, all his students started to follow him. Not far, Kurenai smiled at the team before looking at one of her students, 'Arigato Naruto-kun, for teaching Kiba where he was lacking the most,' Kurenai thought before walking away with her own team. Naruto smiled as he stared at her, "Neh, Naruto-sensei?" his students asked. "Nothing, nothing," he said and continued. His students shrug their shoulders and continued to follow their Sensei towards the training grounds. Naruto stopped and took out four silver bells, "This was used against me when I was a Gennin," Naruto said. "We failed," he finished causing his students to gasp at him. "What do you mean Sensei!?" Jin asked. Naruto sighed, "You have to sun down to get a bell from me and if one of you don't get a bell I will tie you down to those post and leave you there for two days," Naruto said. "WHAT?!" all but Haku shouted. "You're kidding right?!" Jin shouted. Naruto gave them a blank look, "Do I look like I'm kidding?" He asks. His students turned blue, "M-M-Matte, m-m-matte," they stuttered.

"To get the bells away from me, you need to come at me with an intent to kill," Naruto said and his students became serious. "Hai," they chorused. Naruto looks over them and sighs, "Begin!" all of them vanished. Naruto appeared standing over the river while his students hid over the tree tops hiding their chakra signatures. "How are we going to beat Naruto-sensei?" Tsukimi whispered. Taisuke glances around, "We need to work together to get those bells," he said. "But we're one bell short," Jin said. Haku sighed while Taisuke glares at him, "Don't you see? It's about teamwork. It was never about those bells," he growled. Jin glared back at him, "I'm sorry that I'm slow! You could have told me nicely in the first place teme," he said. Pyro only sighed heavily, "Ma, ma, can we just argue later? We have a test to do," He said. "Pyro is right, come on," Haku said. Taisuke and Jin sighs heavily before staying silent, "Jin, do you think you can do your clones?" Taisuke asked. Jin nods his head, "Tsukimi, I need your rock clones as well as your fire clones Pyro," Taisuke said.

They nodded at the orders, "Haku, do you think you can help us get those bells?" Taisuke asked. Haku nods his head, "Of course," Haku said. Naruto only chuckles lowly as he vanishes from his spot. Taisuke tracks Naruto with the help of Haku while that was being done, Tsukimi, Jin and Pyro where making their clones follow Naruto by his scent. 'So they are using those jutsus,' Naruto thought before his clone vanish after being impaled by the rock clone's hands. 'And with the intent to kill too,' Naruto smirked.